User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By torontogal12
  • 1 Post By lovethiscouponingthing
  • 1 Post By anastasia1009
  • 1 Post By jlh

Thread: Help please!! Do FPCs count for 20x event?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Hi!

Went to SDM tonight to use up a bunch of FPCs for the 20x the points event and thought they would count towards the promotion as I have successfully done this in the past but for some reason I didn't get the points tonight.

I did find this post http://smartcanucks.ca/shoppers-drug...coupon-policy/ but when I look for the current SDM policy it now says that FPCs are NOT included for the 20x points event.

Can someone clarify this for me? The cashier told me to come back tomorrow to speak with the manager but I said I would bring the policy and now it looks like it has changed. Did they change their policy back to where FPCs are not included in these events? If so, that was short lived!

Hope this makes sense and thanks for any help
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Full Trade/Wish list found here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/lovethiscouponingthing/

Thanks to all the great traders on here

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

It depends on how they are entered into the computer.

Code 2001 means you get points and pay tax and it counts toward your subtotal
    Code 2002 means no points and no tax and it does not count toward your subtotal
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

thanks for your reply torontogal12

Does anyone know for sure if the actual policy has changed? I used to have a print out of the one that allowed FPCs in the points event but can't find it now.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Full Trade/Wish list found here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/lovethiscouponingthing/

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

if you search SDM facebook numerous posts from shoppers and people that work there all say
    Any coupons that are fpcs or bogo free do not count.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

thanks anastasia1009 I guess when it worked for me before the rules were different!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

When SDM change their rules, once they mentioned free item also counted for promotion, however, believe they changed that rule pretty fast, i.e. removed that, and free item went back as not counted for any promotion. However, if the item itself has bonus point, you still get that.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Thanks
    jlh - I think you're right! I actually found an old print out of their policy last night where it shows that both code 2001 and 2002 count towards promotions but it looks like they may have changed it!

Appreciate everyone's help

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They did say that on the facebook page but very quickly changed it saying it was a miscommunication and the pdf copy said they did not count
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lovethiscouponingthing View Post
    Thanks
    jlh - I think you're right! I actually found an old print out of their policy last night where it shows that both code 2001 and 2002 count towards promotions but it looks like they may have changed it!

Appreciate everyone's help
    They dont actually type 2001 and 2002 anymore either, they now have buttons for free coupons, manufacturer coupons and store coupons
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information