User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree305Likes

Thread: RIP Dear Friend :( - The saddest day of the year for many.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

As much as I miss many of these great coupons I am eternally thankful to Royale for a never ending supply of coupons for about 3 years now.

As well as the inserts for the scrubbing bubbles, Fantastik and VIM all of which are regulars in my household.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

This is my third December 31st coupon purge and this year I did not feel compelled to rush out and use as many expiring coupons as possible. The first two years, I did, though! Now that stacking is pretty much over in the West I have a lot Dec 31 expiries that are going into the recycling bin. I played coupon fairy at Superstore on the 31st and hope I saved some folks a little money on their grocery bills! I gave some $3 Van Houtte coupons to a young couple who were pretty happy that the coffee was already marked down from 9.98 to $6.98 I will miss the Europe's Best $2 coupons and I loved the Share Your Breakfast coupons. We had free Silk Almond milk for most of the year from the Vector cereal that my son inhales. I am really hoping for more coupons for vegetarian products in 2013.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

I will miss the free Nestea coupons the most. 13 free cases, what an awesome coupon!

Canadian Genius LuvToUseCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    311 (100%)

Must say my heart did skip a beat too when I read the title.....
    then I realize that you were talking about coupons...lol

Best part I just finish clearing out my binder and I am now organize again.

Worst part was I took out all my Dec.31 last night ran to Walmart got in with 10 mins to spare, pick up the stuff I wanted, was in the longest line I ever saw in Walmart (and we know sometimes their line can be very long) but this was longer than any I have ever seen. Digging through my bag (a fair size one at that) looking for the envelope with the Dec.31 that I had just put together, then not finding it.
    I started to take my binder out, then my little different baggies that I do up for various store, then my plastics and recycle bags (i hope you guys are picturing this). As I pushing the cart up and we are getting closer to the check out. (the store is closed at this point) I'm like no it has to be here, needless to say I got to the front and have to leave them because at this point it became clear that no I did not have them.
    Of course I came home to find that the envelope was still sitting on my desk. I had gotten everything together ran out of here trying to get to the store before it closed, and ran out without the coupons.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information