User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
Like Tree207Likes

Thread: LCBO Food & Drink Magazine (Ontario)

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Digital just announced tonight! Thanks for update!
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Lindt has 3 pages of ads and each ad has a different chocolate baking recipe! Chocoholics unite!
    One section is about seaweed-there is a slightly different seaweed snack mentioned: rice layer on seaweed that is the hot snack trend. Have to see what that tastes like!
    Cuban menu-culinary trip for those of us wanting to feel much wamer than the snows allow this week.

Early Summer issue is due on May 3-save the date!
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Digital edition of Spring 2017 issue: http://www.foodanddrink.ca/fooddrink...DSpr17ENG.html
    carlyincanada likes this.
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Thanks! Got the magazine and a few $2 miss Vickies coupons too from wine bottles and $1 cheese coupons hehe
    Ciel and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Next issue is scheduled for Wed. May 3, providing of course that LCBO staff are not on strike (93% voted in favour of a strike).
    carlyincanada likes this.
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

If my sibling had not mentioned a trip to LCBO yesterday, I would not have obtained the new issue (talk about a convenient forgetting of a desired freebie)!
    Bagged copy with Wine Country Ontario Travel Guide 2017 and a magazine subscription card for another title.
    p. 49-surprise Starbucks coffee booklet with 3 coupons on back page (for grocery stores not Starbucks stores)-all expire July 30, 2017: Save $1 off Tazo tea package, Save $2 off Starbucks packaged ground coffee or Starbucks K-cups and Save $1 off any pack of Starbucks VIA Instant coffee.

I've already removed recipe pages of interest and bundled some pages along with a few other recipes off to Mom by mail today.

Molson beer in stubby bottles are going to be available for a limited time in honour of Canada's birthday. There's a Hire root beer with vodka mentioned in the magazine (saw it on the store shelf next to a hard version of Pop Shoppe product!).

Digitial issue should be available on May 10.

Summer issue is expected on June 28.
    GoodBoy likes this.
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    458 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    If my sibling had not mentioned a trip to LCBO yesterday, I would not have obtained the new issue (talk about a convenient forgetting of a desired freebie)!
    Bagged copy with Wine Country Ontario Travel Guide 2017 and a magazine subscription card for another title.
    p. 49-surprise Starbucks coffee booklet with 3 coupons on back page (for grocery stores not Starbucks stores)-all expire July 30, 2017: Save $1 off Tazo tea package, Save $2 off Starbucks packaged ground coffee or Starbucks K-cups and Save $1 off any pack of Starbucks VIA Instant coffee.

I've already removed recipe pages of interest and bundled some pages along with a few other recipes off to Mom by mail today.

Molson beer in stubby bottles are going to be available for a limited time in honour of Canada's birthday. There's a Hire root beer with vodka mentioned in the magazine (saw it on the store shelf next to a hard version of Pop Shoppe product!).

Digitial issue should be available on May 10.

Summer issue is expected on June 28.
    Tried the Hire Root Beer a few weeks ago and it was tasty. Thank you for the reminder of the magazine will have to pick one up!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, Ciel and GoodBoy like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Digital edition time already (days zip on by!): http://www.foodanddrink.ca/fooddrink...DESu17ENG.html
    2017-Year of the Rooster

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread Information