User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: 2013 Physician's Formula Mail-in Rebates

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    I usually wait for a sale and 20x combined. Last year it happened 2 or 3 times!
    Most definitely, I took advantage of a sale last year with a 20x promotion. Got reimbursed for all of my expenses AND I made thousands of points!
    bgheuchert likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

saw a HUGE display of the new products at shoppers today, although now that I think of it, I didn't see the nailpolishes!!! All sorts of blush type things with stilettos carved into them. They look sooooo pretty!!!
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Found a rebate sticker today. Read the label and it expired not in 2013. Not in 2012. But in 2011!!! How old is the makeup on the shelves? This has to be at one of the busiest SDMs in Canada.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Jan 14th, 2013 at 07:15 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Found a rebate sticker today. Read the label and it expired not in 2013. Not in 2012. But in 2011!!! How old is the makeup on the shelves? This has to be at one of the busiest SDMs in Canada.
    That's happened to me too... it scares me a little! Must be stock from the back that they'd lost track of and then placed out front.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    That's happened to me too... it scares me a little! Must be stock from the back that they'd lost track of and then placed out front.
    I think their stock room isn't really big. It's a small location but it is next to Union station in Toronto. I couldn't believe it
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks for the info!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

the nail polishes aren't even on the Canada PF site.... only on the US one

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

List of price wal mart online website...really hope for sale!
    http://www.walmart.ca/canada-estore/...edListing=true
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

So I saw the display at SDM today.I've been needing a bronzer so I looked at the Happy Booster.

#1 It was $22 and was not included in the 30% off sale.
    #2 It says it contains something in it to mimic endorphins and increase your mood to make you happy.

I really don't want something that has fake mood enhancers in it. I don't care if it is close to free, ick.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Thu, Jan 24th, 2013 at 08:18 PM.
    ericaraina and LIVE SIMPLE like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I agree! Its just like those face products that have caffeine in them that are supposed to help you stay awake. It kinda freaks me out!

I don't need brozner or mood enhancers so I won't go near those!!! I am excited about some of the new products though. I get sucked in by pretty packaging!

So I saw the display at SDM today.I've been needing a bronzer so I looked at the Happy Booster.

#1 It was $22 and was not included in the 30% off sale.
    #2 It says it contains something in it to mimic endorphins and increase your mood to make you happy.

I really don't want something that has fake mood enhancers in it. I don't care if it is close to free, ick.
    cath007 and torontogal12 like this.
    Must have a U.S. itunes account to choose a free product on Poshmark: New Accounts Only:
    1) Download the app called Poshmark 2) While creating a new account, enter the invite code: JAAZH (it will be the last box to fill) 3) $10 in credit will added to your account (Shipping is $0.99 during your first day on the app!) Pick a product that is $9.00 or less and your total will be:$0.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Darn packaging! There was a different kind of bronzer that had cocoa extract in it. Since I'm allergic to chocolate, I have to stay away from that one too. After reading all these weird ingredients, I was too scared to look at the other products lol

But I guess nail polish can't be harmful right? Not like your nails can absorb whatever it is they put in there...Right?
    I agree! Its just like those face products that have caffeine in them that are supposed to help you stay awake. It kinda freaks me out!

I don't need brozner or mood enhancers so I won't go near those!!! I am excited about some of the new products though. I get sucked in by pretty packaging!
    ericaraina likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

allergic to chocolate!my fear!! lol just kidding. i'm not the biggest chocolate fan.

i never think to look at ingredients. I'm so glad you're telling me all of this!

I haven't seen the nail polish yet!!! have you? been checking everywhere for a display. they look so cute online.

Darn packaging! There was a different kind of bronzer that had cocoa extract in it. Since I'm allergic to chocolate, I have to stay away from that one too. After reading all these weird ingredients, I was too scared to look at the other products lol

But I guess nail polish can't be harmful right? Not like your nails can absorb whatever it is they put in there...Right?

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i am afraid it might make me break out,all foundations and powders seem to. Thought i had oily skin but when that test thingy came in the mail said normalédry skin. i dunno!

I think when taking my makeup off maybe i just need a 20 step process, i hardly wear foundation or powder anymore, been sticking for the most part to just eye makeup(if that) and my skin has cleared.I wouldnt mind giving it a whirl again ... on a good skin day that is so i can load up on benzoyl peroxide to get rid of any breakouts if it happens.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

in the BC flyer, physician's formula is 30% off and its a 20x the points event!!! thats a great combination. hopefully the same deal is on the east coast and I will for sure be getting some stuff!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

in the BC flyer, physician's formula is 30% off and its a 20x the points event!!! thats a great combination. hopefully the same deal is on the east coast and I will for sure be getting some stuff!!!

where in the flyer is that...missed it somehow. Hope it is inthe ON flyer!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information