User Tag List

Page 159 of 226 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Great job JnC. I hope you find inner healing iforget and we look forward to your return.

Lost 1 lb. yay. One more pound to complete my Feb. goal. Total lost since Jan. 7.5. Total to go until goal 6 lbs. Then I will decide if I will grapple with that last dream 5lbs and blog my 4 year journey of ups and downs.
    Last edited by Granger; Fri, Feb 21st, 2014 at 07:03 AM.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Up 3 , not surprised, I have not been cooking properly with all that's going on I will have to focus more.
    Lynn49 and jasperandchar like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Down 2.5 must have been bloated like crazy.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

wow Patty! What a difference a day makes eh? Congrats!

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Saw this, thought of you Lynn

Angela273, Lynn49, Granger and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

+ 1.8 (192.4) No more messing around.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Pretty sure last week was not a good week for me as for eating, I did pretty well Mom was away so I did all my own cooking which included lots of veggies. It is funny when I am alone I much more likely to eat a ton of veggies but no protein, not sure what it is but whenever I am alone I cannot think of a protein to cook or when I can I just cannot work up the ambition to make it just for me.

I have a couple new lunch recipes, only tried one so far and so far so good. Probably could have tried more last week but I was not feeling the best kind of in self pity mode so not much got done after work the fact I managed to pack and take a lunch with me everyday was as good as it was going to get. I can admit Friday's lunch was almost cucumber and potato thins chips because I did not want to make anything else.

I drank next to no water last week as for 2 days we had no water at work so everyone was trying to drink nothing all day.

It is a new week so hoping for a better week.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post

It is a new week so hoping for a better week.
    I hope you have a better week too
    Lynn49 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So sorry I've been MIA lately, my apologies, but life is just so busy lately and I have no idea why....but it is!!

I'll know my week's loss or {{{shudder}}} gain tomorrow, after having company over last night and having wine!! Gah!!
    I've maintained this past week, and over-all am keeping at about -2.5 loss per week, which is reasonable and slow enough not to gain it back. I don't always get in all the food I"m supposed to have and am short 1 fat and 1 starch today, so I was going to have 1 tsp of PB on a slice of bread, but I'm too tired so I'm off to sleep. Even Jenny and my hubby are in bed already!

Walks, yes, there are worse things that your hubby can do in his mid-life crisis, so be thankful for those desserts. Don't EAT them. Just be thankful! My hubby also enjoys cooking shows, but with me on my diet and him following along, although he really doesn't have to lose much at all, just wants to get in better shape for the up-coming golfing season, he looks for diety recipes. One he found: you put, into a tortilla, some chopped tomatoes, red onion sliced very think, lettuce, green and red onion strips, a tbsp or two of black beans (drained, of course), and salsa! You wrap it all up and omg, it tastes SO much better than it reads as a recipe!! He usually has a bowl of soup, I don't, just the one wrap and dessert (fruit, Walks...not layer cake!).

Patty, good for you, for your loss...as for water, sheesh, what a difference it makes. I do struggle getting the stuff down, and admit I can't do the 8 cups so far, but one day I'll get there. If I'm not in the washroom all day! DD said that now that she's consistently drinking her 8 cups a day, there's less piddling breaks going on...I might as well just sit on the potty and drink my water, that's what it feels like!!!

Okay, again, sorry I've been AWOL....February is almost over and we've got more work to do!!!
    Keep going, you Losers!!

kazm-l, walkonby and jasperandchar like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Finally back after all the Olympic hoopla! I feel like I have lost a day somewhere. Well, eats are aplenty here, but that cake is all gone finally. There are 4 small bowls of leftover fresh cooked assorted veggies in the fridge ( spinach, carrots, broccoli, and bell peppers ) but my eyes are focused on the mashed potatoes and gravy. Who will win?

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Finally back after all the Olympic hoopla! I feel like I have lost a day somewhere. Well, eats are aplenty here, but that cake is all gone finally. There are 4 small bowls of leftover fresh cooked assorted veggies in the fridge ( spinach, carrots, broccoli, and bell peppers ) but my eyes are focused on the mashed potatoes and gravy. Who will win?

Nevermind. It's too easy.....

Well, I gained .6lb after that cheat Saturday night. Serves me right.
    But back on the wagon since then!!

Keep up the great work, everyone else!!
    walkonby and jasperandchar like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The excess weight I've been carrying around for the past 12 years is really starting to take a toll on me physically.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Expect a loss this week. Stomach flu has visit our home.

Which probably means a gain for next week.

So my goal is to have a net loss between last week and next.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    The excess weight I've been carrying around for the past 12 years is really starting to take a toll on me physically.
    In what way, Curt? But the good thing is, the future and your health looks MUCH brighter now, with your weight loss!!
    And good for YOU for making the decision to get healthy. I spent too many years after our retirement gaining weight and keeping it on...although it's not too late for me to make changes, all you young people have a head start on living long, healthy and productive lives!
    jasperandchar likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    In what way, Curt? But the good thing is, the future and your health looks MUCH brighter now, with your weight loss!!
    And good for YOU for making the decision to get healthy. I spent too many years after our retirement gaining weight and keeping it on...although it's not too late for me to make changes, all you young people have a head start on living long, healthy and productive lives!
    Aches and pains in my thighs and shoulders and from time to time discomfort on both sides of my stomach. It's been a struggle getting out of bed the past few days. I'm not feeling too bad right now though.
    jasperandchar likes this.

Page 159 of 226 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 ... LastLast

Thread Information