User Tag List

Page 164 of 226 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Dreamer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 538
Size:  31.1 KB
    Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

Dreamer
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  35.7 KB

We're losing half a pound of muscle mass as we age, so I try to hit the gym once a week.
    Patty Smyth, Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I just took my blood pressure, and it's 119/78. It's never been this low, and might explain my dizziness and weakness lately. All caused, I'm guessing, from my weight loss. I think my BP medications will have to be adjusted; after-all, I was 50lbs heavier when that dosage was prescribed.
    We see our doc on the 29th, so he'll know what to do, but jeepers, I don't like feeling like a new-born kitten. I try to do something, then have to sit down and rest! Even trying on my summer clothes today was an absolute chore! Who pulls a sweater on then has to rest in a chair?!
    I may drop one of the pills tomorrow to see if I feel better....weird....

You may not need any meds at all now. That would be great

I am down 1 which is not bad. If I can put together 2 more losing weeks that will make 4 in a row and I am back on track.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, Patti.....I am getting a little concerned, though...I'm -4 lbs since Monday!! Am I okay, I wonder?! I know our DD had a few quick-loss weeks, and maybe with this cold I've just been having the bare minimum that I'm supposed to be eating without cheating, but jeepers...it gets a little scary, you know? I'm down 18.6 in 6 weeks!

Anyway, good for you for your loss...geez, with your busy lifestyle I honestly doubt I'd be able to do that with the "taxi" you drive, being a care-giver, looking after your family and planning those meals...I'd be a basket case!
    Good luck on your nest 3 weeks of consecutive losses!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Hi all,

Congrats Patti on your losses

I have a question for you smart folks, I have lost weight not a huge amount about 12lbs since end of Jan. and it is quite noticeable on my face but so not impressed that all these stupid wrinkles are showing up......Anybody else notice this, I'll be 40 in September and I'm so disappointed and so discouraged, I don't know where in the hell they came from but it's like almost an overnight thing, any feedback would be appreciated???

Thanks in advance!
    Patty Smyth, Angela273 and Lynn49 like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Up 1. Being on March Break all week…this is okay, I'll take it!!! Needs to come off next week though! Must stay on track for March goals! No backsliding!!!
    Patty Smyth likes this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Hi all,

I have a question for you smart folks, I have lost weight not a huge amount about 12lbs since end of Jan. and it is quite noticeable on my face but so not impressed that all these stupid wrinkles are showing up......Anybody else notice this, I'll be 40 in September and I'm so disappointed and so discouraged, I don't know where in the hell they came from but it's like almost an overnight thing, any feedback would be appreciated???

Thanks in advance!

Ugh can we talk turkey neck . The more I lose in my face the worse my neck looks. I am not sure it will ever go away in my case cause I am 51 and have been overweight so long my skin has lost it's elasticity. Not sure what to tell you on this one.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
    Wish I had better news, but yes, wrinkles become more evident. Nothing that Juvederm can't take care of......or topical alph-hydroxy acid can't fix up...or some such stuff.
    I used to hate wrinkles, and fought a long battle to keep them at bay, so there are efficient ways to do that. I still get the occasional Botox injections when I'm in one of those moods, but only seldom, now.
    Now that I'm older, I care less; one ultimately chooses health over vanity...
    Angela273 likes this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

So happy to have you gals to learn from!!! I've always been told I am an old soul. I have to tell you, you ladies are wise and I am a sponge!!! And have I mentioned you don't look a day over 29!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    So happy to have you gals to learn from!!! I've always been told I am an old soul. I have to tell you, you ladies are wise and I am a sponge!!! And have I mentioned you don't look a day over 29!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ok rant here

I bought 2 boxes of shells to make stuffed shells with tofu, spinach etc. I could not get my usual brand (yes I know what you are thinking, should have waked away ). Bought Italpasta brand and just cooked 2 boxes to 4 minutes under the required time because I was going to bake them of course and not ONE held together. To say right now I am pissed does not even begin to describe it. I have beenmaking these things for over 20 years and have never had this happen . I managed to get 2 more boxes down at my local Italian handy store in Primo brand (also one I have never used )

The following sound yo might here is my head SPLODING!!!!!!

If I am not back in an hour send in everyone

In the pic they may look ok but as soon as you open them up they are all cracked.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    Hey!!! I want to look 29 too

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

^^^Patty you were included in that compliment! :D

Sorry about your shells…they look like when we get a bad batch of GF pasta.
    Patty Smyth and Lynn49 like this.
    -Hermione Granger

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

2nd batch cooked , just waiting for them to settle for a bit them I will stuff them, obviously this won't be ready for supper now lol
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Ok rant here

I bought 2 boxes of shells to make stuffed shells with tofu, spinach etc. I could not get my usual brand (yes I know what you are thinking, should have waked away ). Bought Italpasta brand and just cooked 2 boxes to 4 minutes under the required time because I was going to bake them of course and not ONE held together. To say right now I am pissed does not even begin to describe it. I have beenmaking these things for over 20 years and have never had this happen . I managed to get 2 more boxes down at my local Italian handy store in Primo brand (also one I have never used )

The following sound yo might here is my head SPLODING!!!!!!

If I am not back in an hour send in everyone

In the pic they may look ok but as soon as you open them up they are all cracked.
    Doesn't that just twist your knickers?! You should take them back or at the very least write the company and give them a piece of your mind.
    Btw: what is your favourite brand?

And, speaking of knickers...mine are getting baggy. I mean, seriously. The ones without elastic that fit just nicely, and no, they're not cotton, lol, are now baggy.
    I guess I'll need to go shopping for smaller undies soon. Wouldn't hurt to get a bra I can fill, too.....sigh.....
    Patty Smyth and Granger like this.

Page 164 of 226 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 ... LastLast

Thread Information