User Tag List

Page 42 of 226 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Lynn, did you see in the news today those poor vacationers on that Carnival Cruise Ship stranded with not many working toilets, no power and no water! The few stories that came through said people were behaving like animals, fighting over food, and there was urine soaked carpets all over,....imagine having that as a memory of a holiday?
    You did great losing weight so far! Took about a year you say? So do birthdays!! Happy Weight Loss Birthday!!
    For the life of me, I don't understand why the cruise line would not send either another ship, or several boats to remove those poor people from the ship! Like seriously?????
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I'm not anxious for my weigh-in tomorrow; I must confess I haven't been the model of healthy eating this week.
    AND to top it off, hubby walked in with a container of Ferrero Rocher when I asked him to simply buy the buttermilk for my Red Velvet Cupcake recipe I'm making in the morning! Well! It was only polite of me to gobble them up!
    He begrudgingly took one...sigh....the man is a rock!!
    How dare he Dh loves Turtles....oh so gooey and chocolaty, so for Valentines day I purchase him a pack, a very SMALL package with 6 in it...all for him They make me feel ill if I eat them, to rich, because I'm with Lynn, I can't eat just one, so better not to eat any. I spoiled my man this year, guess just because he has looked after me so much and I really appreciate everything he has done for me. Over the past month I purchase 2 pair of really nice jeans at this fancy cowboy store (Yes my man's a cowboy), a hiking shirt from the sporting good store, a pair of gym shorts and a new workout shirt, plus his turtles, yep, I love him
    Lynn49, walkonby and i_forget like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I swiped some of Kevin's ferrero Rocher that I bought him for xmas, he was not eating them, oh well. lol
    Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Thank goodness this is not a DIET, holly, I had chocolate for breakfast.

I will continue to make changes despite unnecessary need to protest them.

Lifestyle Change and...
    War!!!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

We had a Valentines breakfast meeting of volunteer library commitee members it was good and at the same time I came home with a video box set of yoga exersies for 1.00. Last week my 9 year old grand son showed me the stretches he does at hockey lol,he did very well but not moi. My diet is a sham and well one where you could eat all the time would be good ,still paying attention to the little things helps keep me balanced.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I'm not anxious for my weigh-in tomorrow; I must confess I haven't been the model of healthy eating this week.
    AND to top it off, hubby walked in with a container of Ferrero Rocher when I asked him to simply buy the buttermilk for my Red Velvet Cupcake recipe I'm making in the morning! Well! It was only polite of me to gobble them up!
    He begrudgingly took one...sigh....the man is a rock!!
    Oh I see we are married to expert saboteurs! Mine went out to " grab his medicine " and came home with not one ( ) but three of these ridiculous trashy things!!

He got them as a joke, but I ain't laughing! Btw, I have not tasted a morsel, that chocolate is inferior, if I cheat I want lady Godiva DARK!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh I see we are married to expert saboteurs! Mine went out to " grab his medicine " and came home with not one ( ) but three of these ridiculous trashy things!!

He got them as a joke, but I ain't laughing! Btw, I have not tasted a morsel, that chocolate is inferior, if I cheat I want lady Godiva DARK!
    LOL....I was going to ASK you what part you ate first!!! LOL!!!!

Okay...I also got a big bunch of spring flowers, and omg...you would NOT believe it!!!
    You know how much I live for FOOTBALL, right?

So he "knows a guy" who works for ... um...I can't remember if it's Lays, Fritos, but in a big cardboard flat thing, he got life-size (almost) figures of "My Little Pony", Troy Palomalu, of the Steelers, and Yummy Clay Matthews from the Packers...!!
    He's so unbelievable thoughtful! I said we could re-do our family-room washroom in a football theme....

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will be posting a gain tomorrow, as this day is never good emotionally for me. Thankfully, it's almost over.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    I will be posting a gain tomorrow, as this day is never good emotionally for me. Thankfully, it's almost over.
    Ugh. I'm in the same boat as you this week...I have absolutely not behaved, and really...had no real intention of behaving! But that's all behind me now (literally!), and I'll be back on the wagon tomorrow.
    Cheating is great fun...but it does have to come to an end (literally! lol!)
    I hope you're at least stable, Curt, but I tell ya....some weeks are just not pretty!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Well, today is weigh in day guy's.....what's the verdict? I must confess, I lost 3 pounds, grrrr. I've been eating everything good and haven't had anything to make me ill, tons of salads, but I've been doing two walks a day with the dogs instead of my one. Maybe that's the issue. I've struggled for so long to keep this weight on, I'm so angry with myself!!!!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Question, is he anatomically correct? Go ahead, take a bite, a big one....I've always wanted to bite it
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Lynn49 and hollyquaiscer like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)