User Tag List

Page 113 of 226 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, all!
    So, our daughter sat me down on Saturday and went through her whole Herbal Magic book, checked off in her food diary what I'm to have every day, and well...I'm sticking to it. She went from a size 10-12 to a 6-8 in no time at all so I'm hoping to drop at least what I gained over the summer; I think I'd be very happy with that.

I_forget: you are absolutely stunning! Your encouragement as well as Vespers hopefully goes a long way in helping Curt overcome a puddle he wants to cross over...Curt, wise advice from them...no women needs a brash, egomaniac for a friend or boyfriend. We need kindness and respect...a quiet kind of love...the kind you're capable of giving.
    You don't need any 'lines' when you talk to her...just saying your name, even saying you're shy but just wanted to let her know you think she's a very nice person is enough for an ice-breaker. If you have to practice it out loud at home, then so be it. It gets so much easier so fast...goodluck!

Now...breakfast...hmm...a toasted tomato sandwich, I'm thinkin'......

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I_forget, how can you look that great after 3 kids!
    I only have 1 and I feel like an old woman already! lol

btw, you are beautiful. If I was a lesbian I would hit on you

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Where is Miss Granger? We haven't heard from her in a while.
    Lynn49, Granger and i_forget like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

and Abby5 , check in time please
    Lynn49 and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the kind words everyone. That is just my face, I have a nice big butt and a baby belly that I am trying to rid myself of....6 years after having the last baby. and thanks to all of you, I am well on my way.

Jina, that is one of the nicest compliments that I have ever had. Thank you.

Yes Vesper, I have clothes on! I was at the beach with the kids taking selfies because the water was cold and I was bored lol.

Lynn, wonderful words to Curt....enjoy that Sandwich (I may have one for dinner now, yummmm), and I look forward to hearing about your success with HM.

Patty.....5 pounds!!!!! OMG!! That is amazing! The juice must be working.....I may try that myself!

I am down 1 this week. Not a lot of exercising this week, been busy with a bunch of other stuff, but 1 down is better than nothing or a gain, so I will take it.

Have a great day everyone! Keep up the great work!
    Last edited by i_forget; Fri, Aug 23rd, 2013 at 10:01 AM. Reason: My bad speeeeling
    curt81, Jina, Patty Smyth and 4 others like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I can't believe how much money I am saving this summer with having the garden.

Especially for my juice, the only thing I purchased were the blueberries and we picked those on a farm and got a great price too.

I hope I have enough tomatoes, kale, lettuce, cukes and beans for another month at least , of course it's all organic also and the stuff at Sami Fruit is not sadly,

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

We are going to visit friends in the states on Saturday and she says ok we'll BBQ I told her we are vegetarians and she says well what do you eat if you don't eat meat . That says it all.
    Lynn49 and thriftygranny like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Wow lots to catch up on !! Congratulations Patty so proud of you!!Iforget you are a smoke show!!
    Curt..life is short go down fighting with no regrets...talk to that girl what is the worst that can happen think of it as just a conversation not a prelude to a date!! Lynn good luck with renewed enthusiasm you can do this!!

I blew it this week but only up one, anxious for my yoga and walking classes to start in September, I need to get moving.
    Have a great week everyone.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I'm here!!! Muah. I am riding a pkg train so have been reading more than chatting in here. I am up one, but have been behaving. DH is being a little more supportive too. Pressing on. I really want to post before and after pics, but not until I reach my goal.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, all!
    So, our daughter sat me down on Saturday and went through her whole Herbal Magic book, checked off in her food diary what I'm to have every day, and well...I'm sticking to it. She went from a size 10-12 to a 6-8 in no time at all so I'm hoping to drop at least what I gained over the summer; I think I'd be very happy with that.

I_forget: you are absolutely stunning! Your encouragement as well as Vespers hopefully goes a long way in helping Curt overcome a puddle he wants to cross over...Curt, wise advice from them...no women needs a brash, egomaniac for a friend or boyfriend. We need kindness and respect...a quiet kind of love...the kind you're capable of giving.
    You don't need any 'lines' when you talk to her...just saying your name, even saying you're shy but just wanted to let her know you think she's a very nice person is enough for an ice-breaker. If you have to practice it out loud at home, then so be it. It gets so much easier so fast...goodluck!

Now...breakfast...hmm...a toasted tomato sandwich, I'm thinkin'......

Have a great weekend, everyone!!!!!
    Thanks. I don't use pick up lines anyways. I believe they are used only to get a woman in bed, which is just disrespectful. I can't even tell her she's a nice person as I don't know. I've helped her a few times and she's said thank you, but that's all there is. I was working five feet from her yesterday and couldn't say anything.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

- 1 (206.6)

Can contribute that weight loss to yesterday as I didn't eat much.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by curt81 View Post
    Thanks. I don't use pick up lines anyways. I believe they are used only to get a woman in bed, which is just disrespectful. I can't even tell her she's a nice person as I don't know. I've helped her a few times and she's said thank you, but that's all there is. I was working five feet from her yesterday and couldn't say anything.
    Curt, as a co-worker, you are obligated to know if she has kids, where she is from, how many cats she owns, etc etc. It's polite to ask and share those things even if you had no romantic interest in her. Thus, I'd appeal to the community spirit and good nature inside of you, to treat your co-worker as such, she'd probably be happy to show you pictures of her cat(s) to, which is a bonus! Yahoo!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    I'm here!!! Muah. I am riding a pkg train so have been reading more than chatting in here. I am up one, but have been behaving. DH is being a little more supportive too. Pressing on. I really want to post before and after pics, but not until I reach my goal.

I have a goal beyond labor day to November 1st of a certain number in my head and if I reach it I will post before and during pics. . After that I guess it will be a New Years goal!!! YIKES!!! Time flies.
    Lynn49, i_forget and thriftygranny like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh it was so nice to catch up on everyone's posts and news. I too was floored by i_forget's beauty! You made me chuckle when you mentioned your butt and belly, I love that we are all so self deprecating.
    Soooo, speaking of belly and butt, I am only putting fresh fruit and veg juice into my belly for 5 days starting Monday, so my butt better be listening and take a hike by Friday!!

Yes, a juice fast/cleanse, my very first time trying this. I will keep you all posted on what I am experiencing, well....... that is if I don't chew my keyboard.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 113 of 226 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 111 112 113 114 115 123 163 213 ... LastLast

Thread Information