User Tag List

Page 225 of 226 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3377
Like Tree10151Likes

Thread: The fun's over! It's time for an Easter (Sunday, March 31) Challenge!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Well, there was a death in the family 2 weeks ago, and then I've been sick for over a week, so I'm not keeping track of anything and I just don't care to try. It's hard enough to convince myself to eat 3 times a day, when nothing tastes right and I'm full after 5 bites. Hopefully this cold goes away so that things can go back to almost normal.
    ~*~I take proofreading, writing, and lettering commissions~*~
    ~*~Send me a private message for details!~*~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Still working a away at the diet. Down a pound for this week.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good for YOU, Thriftygranny!!

I'm back on the wagon again, so I hope the scale gives me some good news on Friday.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Has anyone heard of/ thought to try isagenix? I'm starting it this week, my best friend has lost almost 50 lbs in 3.5 months and she swears to me it's the easiest thing ever. I'm excited to try it but very skeptical even though I know she'd never dupe me. Her results are 100 % real bc I've seen it with my own eyes but I still have a hard time believing anything will work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Curious what all the hype is about SWAGBUCKS? It's the b
    est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kylesmamma

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

How's THIS for motivation??!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 10:14 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyles_Mama View Post
    Has anyone heard of/ thought to try isagenix? I'm starting it this week, my best friend has lost almost 50 lbs in 3.5 months and she swears to me it's the easiest thing ever. I'm excited to try it but very skeptical even though I know she'd never dupe me. Her results are 100 % real bc I've seen it with my own eyes but I still have a hard time believing anything will work for me.

Our DD is on it now, her friends have had success on it, but she's doing it for only a month or less, depending on how she feels. Things like that worry me, since they're not a normal way of eating, and I imagine everyone gaining their weight back and more when they start eating again. Takes willpower to stick to a "good" diet after going off that stuff. She's a size 10, so it also worries me that she doesn't have much to lose...I hope it works for you!

Oh...I should mention that she said the drinks taste horrid and she much preferred the "protein diet" at a place she went to, and will likely go back there if she ever needs to drop a few pounds again...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 10:32 AM.
    Kyles_Mama, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I weighed myself on the doctor's scale this morning. I find it quite upsetting. I thought that I had gained about 5lbs, but I had actually gained 8.6lbs since my 6wk checkup. I currently weigh 14lbs more than my pre-pregnancy weight. The twins are now 3 months old. Although my husband is supportive and openly calls me sexy, etc. I don't feel very good about my body at this time. We are going out on Thursday evening for the first time since the twins were born. We have hired 2 babysitters for the evening to take care of our 3 young children. I don't know what I'm going to wear. It is hard in so many ways. Lacking sleep doesn't help...which comes with having young babies. I took all of us to the indoor track to get some exercise while the weather is poor. We walked about 1km and then I did the stairs for quite a while while our son played in the stands near me and watched the hockey practice. Since we were busy doing this, I ended up with a late lunch after nursing the twins. I had a healthy lunch. I made a fruit salad out of fresh fruit: 1 apple, 1 pear, green grapes, dried cranberries, and cinnamon. I also had a graham cracker, a glass of milk, and 2 monster cookie squares that contained lots of peanutbutter, oatmeal, and dried cranberries. My baby boy is fussing, so I have to run again. I'll admit that encouragement would be appreciated.
    Kyles_Mama, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I weighed myself on the doctor's scale this morning. I find it quite upsetting. I thought that I had gained about 5lbs, but I had actually gained 8.6lbs since my 6wk checkup. I currently weigh 14lbs more than my pre-pregnancy weight. The twins are now 3 months old. Although my husband is supportive and openly calls me sexy, etc. I don't feel very good about my body at this time. We are going out on Thursday evening for the first time since the twins were born. We have hired 2 babysitters for the evening to take care of our 3 young children. I don't know what I'm going to wear. It is hard in so many ways. Lacking sleep doesn't help...which comes with having young babies. I took all of us to the indoor track to get some exercise while the weather is poor. We walked about 1km and then I did the stairs for quite a while while our son played in the stands near me and watched the hockey practice. Since we were busy doing this, I ended up with a late lunch after nursing the twins. I had a healthy lunch. I made a fruit salad out of fresh fruit: 1 apple, 1 pear, green grapes, dried cranberries, and cinnamon. I also had a graham cracker, a glass of milk, and 2 monster cookie squares that contained lots of peanutbutter, oatmeal, and dried cranberries. My baby boy is fussing, so I have to run again. I'll admit that encouragement would be appreciated.
    It sounds like you're eating well and trying to keep active, I'm sure it must be incredibly hard to do that with infant twins, I can't even imagine! Try not to be too hard on yourself, if you stick to eating healthy as much as possible the weight will come off in time.

After giving birth there's always this pressure we feel to go back to our pre-pregnancy weight but try not to focus too much on that number, your body has gone through an extraordinary change during pregnancy and it takes time to adjust.

As for your concerns about what to wear, just try to find something that's comfortable so you can enjoy your alone time with your husband. We are our own biggest critics! If he's telling you that you look good then accept it because I'm sure he means it.

I hope you enjoy your date! Stay strong and focused on your goal of a healthy lifestyle. And enjoy those babies while you can because they grow up way too fast! *hugs!*

est online program ever! Send me a message if you have any questions or want to learn more.
    Join here:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Wow, there haven't been any posts in this thread in a while.

I weighed myself at the doctor's office again. I lost .8lb in 2.5wks. I'm just counting that as stable, which is an improvement over the approximately 1lb a week gain that I was having since giving birth to the twins.

I've been changing the recipes that I have been baking with our son. I've posted details about this in the last thing you baked thread. I have been replacing butter with apple sauce, increasing the whole wheat flour, increasing the dried fruits and nuts, while decreasing the chocolate. They are still yummy, but the lack of fat in the baking seriously impacts the taste and texture of the recipes.

I hope that others are continuing their weight loss and healthy lifestyle journeys.
    walkonby, dededi and Davetherave like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I've been on a nutrition program for a month now and tomorrow I'm going to do my official 30 day weigh-in. Super excited! Stay tuned for results!!!

Angela273, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Join here:

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

My total weightloss for the last 30 days is 23 lbs!!!! I'm so excited! Finally found something that works for me that's easy to stick to. Still got a long way to go but I am thrilled so far.

Angela273, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Join here:

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

WTG Kyles Momma!! That is fantastic!

I am plugging away, not gaining and i think have dropped an inch or 2 as i have been hoping to wear a dress I bought for and Xmas party. I couldnt zip it when i bought it. And now it zips but its just too tight to sit down or eat in. I didnt make it for my staff party but i have another one in 2 weeks so that is still my goal. I'm not exercising and am just being more mindful of what i am eating. Slow progress, but its progress all the same.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Everyone hiding under the Christmas chocolate? lol

I am trying to steer clear of Tim's (Iced Capp - I get a small made with choc milk) and Coke. They are essentially the same in caloric and sugar evil. I can proudly say I have only had one can of Coke this week as a treat. I am loving salad right now so that is balancing the holiday food. I am less than pre-pregancy and none of my pants fit (too big). I am a size 10 and 155lbs at 5"3'. This is smaller than my wedding day. Think if I can continue to keep my vices at bay over the holidays I will drop a few more, but as I said earlier in the year...I have given up on my last 10 pounds and as a busy mama am happy to maintain and just aim for healthier!!!

So all you...come out of hiding even if it is the holidays. Treat ourselves but not to the point where we want to give up. Indulge, but don't overindulge. I need the support guys. The sugar drinks call to me daily and decline is a battle.

Hugs!!!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I weighed myself at the doctor's office this morning. I have lost 2.8lbs and 1.5" on my waist (belly button measurement), over the last month. I'm happy with that. The small changes and choices make a difference, I am proving that to myself once again. I weigh 10.6lbs less now than I did on my wedding day, just over 4yrs ago.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, Dec 17th, 2015 at 02:00 PM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

So Angela's not hiding, and if nobody else has success stories about being good to share at least confess to being bad. I haven't been doing so well with the Coke and iced capp this week.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Thread Information