User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired
    YOU'VE HEARD ABOUT THE LEGACY OF THE FORCE, NOW EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF!
    Have you ever wondered what happened to Han, Luke and Leia after the events of Return of the Jedi?

Now, in BETRAYAL, the legacy that began with Anakin Skywalker has finally come full circle. Join Han, Luke, Leia, and the other heroes of the New Jedi Order in their epic struggle to maintain peace in the galaxy, as a new threat rises from the most unexpected of places.

and see why fans are raving about this New York Times bestselling series!

http://www.randomhouse.com/delrey/st...sw_legacy.html

*Borrowed*

As a special gift to Star Wars fans, Del Rey will be offering Book One in the series, Star Wars: Legacy of the Force: Betrayal, as a free downloadable PDF, audio book, and eBook. This promotional offer will run for two weeks, from 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, April 29, until midnight on Tuesday, May 13. The free download, which can be shared, e-mailed or printed, will be available on www.legacyoftheforce.com.

A New York Times bestselling series, Legacy of the Force introduces readers to a new era in the Star Wars universe and features the beloved characters from the original trilogy, answering the questions of what happened to Han, Luke and Leia after the conclusion of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi.

Book Nine, the final book in the series, Star Wars: Legacy of the Force: Invincible, will go on sale as a Del Rey hardcover on May 13. Book Eight, Revelation, reached the #1 spot on The New York Times paperback bestseller list.

Del Rey has partnered with booksellers to provide the free download. AllBooks.com, Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com, Booksense.com, Borders.com, Deepdiscount.com, the eBook story from Sony, Overstock.com, and Powells.com have agreed to make the file available to their customers.

(NOTE: I haven't been able to print the PDF file but it's 497 pages, so might be a bit much to print anyways).
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Sony Style
    Last edited by crafter7; Thu, May 1st, 2008 at 12:00 PM.

buddhasmurf
    COOL.

downloaded on my mp3 player.

have something to read at all times now.

thanks,

Bobby

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I will try and dowload this to my ipod....don't know if it will accept it or not, but it's worth a try.

Thank you!

Thread Information