User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I stacked at King Geo yesterday and Had no problems. Evette is my fAvourite cashier and is always up to date on the rues. The trick us knowing what her schedule us...it changes frequently
    She's the one who said no.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I think Evette must have gotten into trouble recently. She used to be my favorite too. She used to give me overages, not anymore. She reads every coupon now very carefully and twice has said no to some of my coupons. She told me about a customer she wouldn't let stake because a coupon that said "4 like coupons". Was that you BlawBlaw? She told me that she was wrong and feels bad.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

When I stacked with her on Saturday evening she said "I finally have the hang of these new rules" and indicated the brandsaver flyer coupons are no problem to stack but that she can't stack on the on-line ones. She did read my coupons much more carefully and she only let me use one of the Scrubbing Bubbles B1G1 coupons because it said "one redemption per customer". That's fair enough...I used my other B1G1 at Walmart. I've been hoping the hullabaloo over the new wording would be sorted out by now but it is taking a while. I'm just bracing myself for the next brandsaver inserts. If the wording in those is more restrictive we'll be back to square one with all the confusion.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Thank you Blawblaw I just printed the coupon policy out and will carry it with me. I was also denied at Scott Rd LD a few days ago but then went to Guildford and they let me stack.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I have heard lots of problems with Scottsdale not allowing it stacking at all now. I will stick to Guildford.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by start-the-car View Post
    I think Evette must have gotten into trouble recently. She used to be my favorite too. She used to give me overages, not anymore. She reads every coupon now very carefully and twice has said no to some of my coupons. She told me about a customer she wouldn't let stake because a coupon that said "4 like coupons". Was that you BlawBlaw? She told me that she was wrong and feels bad.
    Nope, that wasn't me.

I contacted head office for clarification. I specifically wanted to know whether coupons that say that they can't be combined with any other OFFER (not "coupon offer" -- just "offer") can be stacked. Here's their response:

"The store is correct in saying that this cannot be combined with any other offer and does apply to coupon offer as well. We are prohibited by the manufacturer once they have stipulated this on their coupons however will honour coupon stacking provided there is no restriction on the coupons and that all coupons have different UPC’s and do not exceed the value of the product.

If you have any discrepancies with coupons or promotions offered in the store, please ask to speak to a member of management and they will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have."

So that's it I guess... No more stacking. Very few coupons don't have such restrictions.
    Last edited by blawblaw; Mon, May 2nd, 2011 at 10:33 PM.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

So sad.....
    On the up note I am going to try to stack at the SOF tomorrow. I spoke with some one, I think he was the manager, and asked if they price match and he said No. I was too shy to ask about coupon stacking, I have to organize my coupons tonight.

I was just remembering a quote....
    "When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."

-- Alexander Graham Bell
    Last edited by neelkamalll1979; Tue, May 3rd, 2011 at 08:10 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (94%)

I did a small shop mid week last week at Scottsdale LD and was able to stack with everything but the online brandsaver.... But that being said I am not a big fan of the store or of the lady that heads up the photo department... I can see her trying t o set a new store policy....

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    So the past few days, London Drugs at Guildford has not even allowed stacking of 2 of brandsaver coupons from the flyer (ex: $2 and $4 off diapers). The flyer ones don't say anything about being 'prohibited' to stack. Anyone else been there recently and experiencing this? I am only hearing this from friends as I personally used up as many as I could before the new rules came into place. I have had no problem stacking for other things such as food etc where the coupons are from multiple sources.
    Ask specially for Mina or Ellie next time you have this problem. There is one CS lady who has taken it upon herself to make up her own rules (older lady with short hair) and her and I had quite the discussion previously when she denied most of my coupons (even though there was NO restrictive wording on them), she made up a story about why they couldn't accept them and I went home and researched. LD sent me the memo they sent directly to the stores regarding the new coupons and she was VERY wrong. I spoke to the manager with my complaint and she refunded my $9 I overpaid to a GC and let me use stacks next time I went in (the ones originally DENIED by the CS lady).

if you EVER encounter problems with stacks that you know are correct, ask for either of those ladies. Mina is the manager and Ellie is the back up from what I was told.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blawblaw View Post
    Nope, that wasn't me.

I contacted head office for clarification. I specifically wanted to know whether coupons that say that they can't be combined with any other OFFER (not "coupon offer" -- just "offer") can be stacked. Here's their response:

"The store is correct in saying that this cannot be combined with any other offer and does apply to coupon offer as well. We are prohibited by the manufacturer once they have stipulated this on their coupons however will honour coupon stacking provided there is no restriction on the coupons and that all coupons have different UPC’s and do not exceed the value of the product.

If you have any discrepancies with coupons or promotions offered in the store, please ask to speak to a member of management and they will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have."

So that's it I guess... No more stacking. Very few coupons don't have such restrictions.
    Whoever sent you that just got a O_o face from me. This is direct from the policy they sent me that was sent to the stores - I provided a copy of this to the guildford store and would be willing to pass it on to someone to take to KG as well.

The "not valid with any other offer" is still on coupons they accept. They just will not accept the new nasty P&G wording ones.

----

1. Customers are asking why London Drugs has changed their policy on coupon acceptance and are not stacking all coupons. What should we tell them?

London Drugs has not changed their coupon acceptance policy. We are still stacking coupons. However, Vendors are being more cautious with their wording on coupons and in some cases are making it very clear their coupons cannot be stacked. For example,

· “use of more than one manufactures coupon per a product is strictly prohibited”
    · “Limit 1 coupon per purchase. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon.”

Note: Keep in mind that we are still stacking coupons in situations where the wording on the coupons is not clear or can be interpreted different ways.

To Summarize:

• You have a right to limit the quantity a customer is purchasing
    • You have the right to ask stackers to shop at non-peak hours to better serve them and other customers
    • You must follow the instructions written on the coupons
    • If in doubt, call for a member of management to make the final decision

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Would you mind PMing that to me please? How recent is that? Again, it was just yesterday that I was told no in the store, and that "offer" refers to coupons, so you can't stack them. I'm SO confused!

Quote Originally Posted by seventhwave View Post
    Whoever sent you that just got a O_o face from me. This is direct from the policy they sent me that was sent to the stores - I provided a copy of this to the guildford store and would be willing to pass it on to someone to take to KG as well.

The "not valid with any other offer" is still on coupons they accept. They just will not accept the new nasty P&G wording ones.

----

1. Customers are asking why London Drugs has changed their policy on coupon acceptance and are not stacking all coupons. What should we tell them?

London Drugs has not changed their coupon acceptance policy. We are still stacking coupons. However, Vendors are being more cautious with their wording on coupons and in some cases are making it very clear their coupons cannot be stacked. For example,

· “use of more than one manufactures coupon per a product is strictly prohibited”
    · “Limit 1 coupon per purchase. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon.”

Note: Keep in mind that we are still stacking coupons in situations where the wording on the coupons is not clear or can be interpreted different ways.

To Summarize:

• You have a right to limit the quantity a customer is purchasing
    • You have the right to ask stackers to shop at non-peak hours to better serve them and other customers
    • You must follow the instructions written on the coupons
    • If in doubt, call for a member of management to make the final decision

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Oh, I just wanted to say -- no hard feelings against Evette or anyone else at LD! All the ladies at LD on King George are fantastic & up until now they've been really easy going about stacking.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I was going to price match the Sunlight from Zellers at the KG location, but now reading this I may not. I haven't stacked there in over a month, has anyone tried PM and stacking there recently?

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I was going to price match the Sunlight from Zellers at the KG location, but now reading this I may not. I haven't stacked there in over a month, has anyone tried PM and stacking there recently?
    I was able to PM the Sunlight at Zellers in Langley on Saturday. I tried to PM a different kind of Sunlight at SDM at the King George LD yesterday & that's when they said my coupons couldn't be stacked.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I PM and stacked Sunlight at KG and had no problem. I had Evette. Then I went to Guildford to do the same and the CS there told me I could not use multiple coupons from the same company. This was the short haired woman. That ment I could only use one of my 4 coupons for Sunlight. I declined.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information