Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Sooo called friend rant

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Grumpy cat say's it best
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Hang in there. Betrayal can hurt so much. But you are worth more. The guy is definately out. But perhaps one day you and that friend can forgive and move on. She clearly destroyed a wonderful friendship. I don't see you guys being buddies and hanging out again. But somewhere in your heart you must know she is hurting inside for what she did. Plus her self-esteem must be pretty low if she is so lonely that she had to ruin her best friendship over a roll in the hay so to speak. But bad behaviour deserves punishment. So I agree totally that you are better off without her and him. But perhaps forgiveness and moving on one day will free you both. ( I know this sounds preachy but its from my heart. I had this happen to me in my early 20's. I still haven't been able to forgive over 15 years later. That's along time to carry betrayal and disappointment but I am trying). So hang in there.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

A similar thing happened to me about 20 years ago. I was devastated, and decided to do away with both my best friend and my ex-boyfriend, and several other mutual friends who appeared to think that what had happened was acceptable. Aside from 3 close friends, I ditched pretty much the rest of them and started over. It was one of the best decisions I had ever made. I became more independent and confident in who I was. I learned a lot about myself, found many new and loyal friends including the man who later became my husband. I don't think we would have hooked up if the whole mess hadn't happened!
    Anyway, we have all since made peace with each other. We are not close friends, acquaintances only, but there are no hard feelings. It might take a long time to reach that point, but forgiveness is a wonderfully freeing thing for everyone involved.
    I do have to mention that God has played a critical part in all of this for me. I'm not sure that I would be where I am if I didn't put him in the centre of my life. Even if you don't share this belief with me, I think it would still be of great benefit to you and to your former friends to forgive and put it behind you (as before, this might take a while). You don't need that garbage weighing you down. Fuggheddaboout it! Blessings to you.
    Last edited by dizzyb; Mon, Jan 14th, 2013 at 12:20 PM.
    nicolthepickle likes this.
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My next friend rant make me sick since 1 week.The ass&?*&*& and ex friend who oown me money decided to change is job...And the worse nightmare of my life if HE decide to go work at a place when he know my bf work there...I learned that one by bf not from him....And cmon ...go work elsewhere...our city have plenty drivers jobs...I hate that dealing situation.Because I will continu to have it involontary in my life and my bf will be forced to ''dealing with him''. I really hope he is just on training and dont last on the job.And bf dont want to tell to his boss he own me money and make an arrangement.To take a part of his salary per week to refund his debt...He knew it ;it is provocative...no I wont thanks you as&*&*&*9 .I really dont deserve that and to be treated like that. I hope karma will do his job for him.Only for the headache and getting sick I am because of him; He should refund me more money that is debt ........ no respect there. I have the feeling I lost my money and I dont like that at all...because I needed...You want to help someone and you get the *&**
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jan 15th, 2013 at 04:21 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

everyone always blames the other person in these situations (this one, being your friend) but the person you were seeing CHOSE to get in that taxi with her. They are both to blame, not just your friend. Be glad you found out what kind of person the guy you were seeing was before too much time was wasted.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information