User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: Sooo called friend rant

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

It's my so called best friend of 21 years. She threw away the friendship and at least I know what it's like now. Started new years eve at my party. Well the witch was all over one guy here for the whole night then when they guy I was seeing showed up she was all over him then took him home with her and well bet you cab guess what happened. Friends don't don't do that to friends. For someone who I've done everything for for the past 21 years to do that to me is no friend its just white trash to me at least I know what kind of people they both are and don't need them in my life Her lame excuse for doing it was it was lonely and I have tons of guy friends but the fact was I was seeing this guy. Now the both of then won't t
    Stop texting me after me telling them to lose my number one more text I'm calling the cops on them. I dont need either one in my life I'm not having friends like that in my life. She threw away the friendship for good oh well no lose on my end don't need a tramp in my life. I'm a good person and don't need that
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess
    Last edited by Mamaelmo; Sat, Jan 5th, 2013 at 02:19 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So sorry you had to lose a friendship this way. 21 years is a long time and it's always sad to realize when one doesnt value the friendship and what it stands for. You are right...friends dont do that to friends.
    Insane and Mamaelmo like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That's horrible! I've never got how people can throw away a friendship or relationship because they were "lonely".
    Mamaelmo likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Sorry your year ended like this OP
    Wonder if too much alcohol was involved

At least, 2013, you get the chance to make new friends, to start a good 21 year friendship.
    Mamaelmo and hollyquaiscer like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Well, after this, you know not to trust the guy, either, as he's just as responsible. Good riddance to both!
    mydusty, Insane, Mamaelmo and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I have one best friend I've had for the past 5 years and she's been there for me listening to me rant about this. She wants to rip their heads off. Now the two morons are saying they are sorry blah blah blah. I don't need either one in my life and no amount of excuses are gonna change that. They better really learn when I say lose my number for good I mean it. I know I have way better friends in my life that would never do that to me.
    Brooke_ likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh wow a real friend she is not
    Mamaelmo likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

defently no friend of mine any more dont need it in my life
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamaelmo View Post
    It's my so called best friend of 21 years. She threw away the friendship and at least I know what it's like now. Started new years eve at my party. Well the witch was all over one guy here for the whole night then when they guy I was seeing showed up she was all over him then took him home with her and well bet you cab guess what happened. Friends don't don't do that to friends. For someone who I've done everything for for the past 21 years to do that to me is no friend its just white trash to me at least I know what kind of people they both are and don't need them in my life Her lame excuse for doing it was it was lonely and I have tons of guy friends but the fact was I was seeing this guy. Now the both of then won't t
    Stop texting me after me telling them to lose my number one more text I'm calling the cops on them. I dont need either one in my life I'm not having friends like that in my life. She threw away the friendship for good oh well no lose on my end don't need a tramp in my life. I'm a good person and don't need that
    They are probably reading it here , you have your photo on your profile and province , maybe they might come across this post if they are on SC

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Good it's nothing that hasn't been said to them by myself more than once already. If they see this and still don't get the clue they are stupid

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Omfg the witch just don't give up now getting my friends on fb to message me. Guess a call to the cops is in order Monday morning. And every one that messages me is getting blocked on fb

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

shouldn't this thread be moved to the tea room section?
    what does this have to do with "shopping and deals".
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

its in the rants section.... I dont think rants have to be just about shopping and deals.

As to the "friend" She is a total write off, friends do not treat friends like that. Sorry this had to happen.
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamaelmo View Post
    Omfg the witch just don't give up now getting my friends on fb to message me. Guess a call to the cops is in order Monday morning. And every one that messages me is getting blocked on fb
    Why call the police on Monday?? If they are threatening you 911 stat..otherwise..what are you concerned about??

If she went home with a guy you were interested in...then Good Riddence to bad rubbish..you don't need either of them in your life.

Otherwise..just laugh at her desperate attemps to snare a guy..any guy regardless...she's not worth any thoughts..
    gourmetsue likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    shouldn't this thread be moved to the tea room section?
    what does this have to do with "shopping and deals".
    We have lots of rants about pretty much anything.. trucks..facebook..hating family members blablabla! Heck, you even commented on the too many photos thread not so long ago..guess you didnt seem to mind that one being posted.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information