• 7 Post By Fibrana
  • 3 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 2 Post By Fibrana
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 1 Post By Mission

Thread: Sears - great towels on sale!

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Hi everyone, I have a strange colour of green in my bathroom and nothing matched on Boxing Day, except one colour of towel. However, they are $25 each, and the wash cloth was $12!!!! The cashier was so nice and looked up future flyers, and it is here. Going tomorrow to get the $25 Home Collection towels (in the right colour) for only $9.99 and the washcloths for only $4.79. What a deal! I'm going to get quality towels, that match my colours, for 60% off! Can't wait!!! lol
    This thread is currently associated with: Sears

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a very nice deal. Thank you for posting.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Even better news.
    You can get them right now online
    http://www.sears.ca/catalog/bath-towels/1405
    hcao, carlyincanada and kristeven like this.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I will be getting the "sage" towels. It matches my paint and bathmat perfectly!
    carlyincanada and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Fibrana View Post
    I will be getting the "sage" towels. It matches my paint and bathmat perfectly!
    Shop through Air Miles store + Sears online and you will get additional Air Miles.
    carlyincanada likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

Speaking of towels, sorry, a little bit off topics, the other day I went to winner/homesense store to return something and saw a cart load of towels with a glimpse of a corner of red-ticketed price tag. I was thinking, is it new markdown that they have not put on shelf or did they put on hold for someone ? I don't see no sign said on-hold or sold. And why would someone bought a whole load of towels (top and bottom racks all loaded) unless they run a spa or something. Before I can walk over there, I saw a lady run to the cart, yes, run like the show where you can grab as many grocery as you can in a set time. She grabbed four packs (each pack includes 2 bath, 2 face, 2 wash towels) and put them in a new cart and ready to come back for more. So I went there as quickly as I could and once I put my hands on them, I was like, oh, heaven, these are the ones, the luxurious spa quality towels with rich vibrant colors that one cannot stop touching. Oh, snapped out of it, checked the price, $10 !!!!! for 6 towels, get out of town ! Really, rent a truck quick and load these up ! Before I could get my hands on them, staff came by and said a lady already put them on hold, the other lady (the one who ran like a marathon) asked, all of them ? Staff said, yes, she came early this morning and grabbed all of them. Gosh, hope she can clean herself up with a good conscience. Just kidding, she has every right, early birds get the worm.
    carlyincanada likes this.

Thread Information