User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Wondering if anyone knows the coupon policy at Co-op? Also, where is the weirdest place that you have used a coupon... I have a coupon for $1.00 off of a cake mix and they have them for $1.25 at the dollar store, does anyone know if you can use a coupon anywhere?
    This thread is currently associated with: Cake Beauty, Co-op

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hmmmm good questions! All I can tell you is that the dollar store doesn't take coupons. And as far as I know Co-op takes coupons, but no stacking

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicmcgoo View Post
    Wondering if anyone knows the coupon policy at Co-op? Also, where is the weirdest place that you have used a coupon... I have a coupon for $1.00 off of a cake mix and they have them for $1.25 at the dollar store, does anyone know if you can use a coupon anywhere?
    The cabinet that has the bad used romance novels and where you place your used plastic bags for recycling used to have a coupon exchange at least it did at the Plaza Centre Co-op.
    Last edited by Poirot; Wed, May 4th, 2011 at 01:01 PM.

Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Coupon policy at Co-Op is basic... nothing exciting, lol. They do take coupons!

If you have a $1 coupon for a cake mix... if it's good for Dr. Oekter... Fields has them on for $1 right now... I think. Unless it's just the icing. Fields takes coupons...

Dollar Store does not...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At the Co-op on the first Monday of the month there is Monday Madness you get 10% off and you can use coupons too.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by nicmcgoo View Post
    Hi - hope this helps:
    Co-Op Canada Coupon Policy
    With regard to our coupon policy, the basic rules are as follows:
    1. We accept Canadian coupons that are within the stated expiry date and include the dealer information. Coupons will only be accepted for the item specified.
    2. There is a limit of one coupon per item.
    3. We do accept internet printable coupons as long as they fall within the expiry date, contain a Canadian clearing house address and are for a product that Co-op sells.
    4. We accept competitor's coupons as long as they fall within the expiry date, are an actual coupon that can be brought to our location and are for a product that Co-op currently carries.
    Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
    Sincerely,
    Karen Allan
    Marketing and Member Relations

[email protected]

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    At the Co-op on the first Monday of the month there is Monday Madness you get 10% off and you can use coupons too.
    bump for June 6

Thread Information