User Tag List

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    DARN! Im too excited!!!!

Thank you for participating in the Astro Zero in on you 2013 Skechers giveaway! Your current order
    is in such high demand that it is currently on back order until April 30th. We apologize for the inconvenience. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to send us a message and we would be happy to help.
    Thanks and have a great day!
    atleast your's is april 30th. my email says May 31
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone have any pins left to trade? I need 4 more (I know, I'm a bit off my game! Broken foot + shopping does not work well together). PM me and hopefully I'll have something that you need.

Thanks!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

I need 3 pins. Please PM if you have them.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

still have one astro pin... just looking for a stouffers/lean cuisine code or icoke pins.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

1 more pin needed...PLEASSEEE anyone have any 1 left? just a few hours till promo is over. It would be greatly appreciated Please message me
    Last edited by Quponer; Mon, Apr 1st, 2013 at 01:33 AM.

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

I messaged Astro about the deadline for the forms to be received, the answer I finally got today is that the pins need to be entered by 1pm today, however, the forms and payment also need to be received by 1pm today. I don't know how this is possible if we enter pins at the last minute?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

When I read the rules and conditions on the contest page it stated clearly that the form and payment had to be postmarked by March 31.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    When I read the rules and conditions on the contest page it stated clearly that the form and payment had to be postmarked by March 31.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    I messaged Astro about the deadline for the forms to be received, the answer I finally got today is that the pins need to be entered by 1pm today, however, the forms and payment also need to be received by 1pm today. I don't know how this is possible if we enter pins at the last minute?
    As per the "rules" ... http://contests.astro.ca/zer0inonyou/RulesRegsEN.pdf
    "The Contest closes at 1:00p.m. ET on April 01, 2013 (the "Contest Closing Date")."

"To be eligible, submissions must be postmarked by the Offer Closing Date of April 01, 2013."

I submitted the last of my pins last night and mailed in my forms today (April 1st - tracked and signature required to confirm receipt). We'll see what happens.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Yesterday was a holiday for CP...so when they pick up the mail today do they post mark it yesterday? If so you will be good.....if not I dunno if they will still honor it? They should considering they picked a holiday as their closing date....
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

To be eligible, submissions must be postmarked by the Offer Closing Date of April 01, 2013."

I submitted the last of my pins last night and mailed in my forms today (April 1st - tracked and signature required to confirm receipt). We'll see what happens.
    OOPS! Sorry I was off by a day ..read it last week memory isn't what it used to be! thanks for clarifying!

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

Yes, yesterday post office wasn't working, at least not the ones next to me. I didn't realize that until I saw tons of letter in the box around the regular mail pickup.

Trading Score
    422 (100%)

Received DH's runners today! He got the black and white ones and loves them-the best promo so far this year..
    hcao and web3 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,
    When did you send your husbands forms in?
    I did ours Feb 15th, nothing yet

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    Yesterday was a holiday for CP...so when they pick up the mail today do they post mark it yesterday? If so you will be good.....if not I dunno if they will still honor it? They should considering they picked a holiday as their closing date....
    I totally agree they shouldn't have picked the a holiday for the deadline. The post office in the Shoppers Drug Marts around my place were all open. The staff at the one I went to were super nice and stamped it in front of me. I have no idea what will happen if the envelopes are postmarked on April 2nd. I would hope that Astro would take the holiday into account and honour them.
    Kerricakes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Just got my goWalks. I like them. They fit very well. Now I wish I had got a pair fo go runs as well. Oh well
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information