User Tag List

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

They said mine will be here first week of June fingers crossed lol they still have not cashed the cheque or emailed me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by laura6769 View Post
    They didn't have any men's size 7, period so she offered me a go run 2 supreme shoe instead. It is orange, I mean orange but I googled it and it should be find. She was able to help me out even though there were not any size 7 men's gorun
    A friend a work just got the out of stock, can you call them email. She wants Go Runs size 9s and was offered a choice of three different colours grey/blue, grey/black or coral.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I send my envelope for the last pair on April 2 (April 1st beeing a holiday). Today I recieved my envelope back (it was returned to sender)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Got my DS's shoes on Tuesday. We have received all 4 pairs we ordered but my aunt and cousin are still waiting for theirs. I hope it works out for everyone.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

l'm doing the happy dance my husband just got his 2 pairs of shoes

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I don't know how this happened, but I came home today to find that my second pair of shoes had arrived for the second time...
    Tweets77 and kris10 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I finally got one pair of shoes. My mom ordered me a 2nd pair and they haven't arrived yet but hopefully soon! I was getting worried that I wasn't going to get either. sure took a long time!

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Phoned the hotline and they offered me Black/grey or coral in the GoRun for my 10yo daughter. None of the choices will fly well but I went with the black/grey since she WILL NOT wear pink in any form. I hope they get here before she outgrows the size since it has now taken 4 months for them to process the request.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

wow, good cheesefrys! I'd be super excited about that. i sure hope i get 2 pairs...that would be amazing(but doubt it),lol. Don't even say anything, you deserve them for them screwing up this promo so much...they probably just thought they didn't send them to you yet. Unless you have no use for the extra ones i guess,lol.

Still waiting since February here. This weeks a whole other week! Come on shoes!
    Last edited by kris10; Sun, May 12th, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Glad to here that some have received their skechers. As for me and my family, NOT so lucky.. My daughters envelope just arrived back "Return to sender". Mailed it on March 29. Due to Canada Post----seems our mail is sent out of the city and processed in the postal plant east of me. Thus the day late date stamp on the envie. SNAIL MAIL for returns as well i guess. As for me....cheque was cashed mid Feb. ....status #1 will receive by April 1...status #2 will receive by April 30...status #3 processed but not yet shipped...status #4 will receive in 4-6 weeks, and now today I was told that I need to call to choose another pair....
    While I am waiting I should send in a resume for employment in the Promotional Dept. No experience required! lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

I ordered 2 prs. One for my DS and 1 for me. I recieved some go walk shoes about 2 months ago, in my size but I ordered Go Run! Today I recieved my Go Run shoes that I originally ordered! So now I have 2 prs in my size and still no sign of my DS shoes. They were mailed the same day, back in Febuary I think lol. I'm worried that I wont ever get the shoes for my DS! I ordered them in my DH name and a seperate addy where he gets mail. At this rate the snow will fly before she gets her shoes.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I got the out of stock email 20ish days ago.....ordered my third colour of shoes. Still waiting for them!!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Shocking news--UPS delivered my shoes! I got the right colour and the right size in GOrun2's. And they fit perfectly! The date on the invoice says I ordered them about 2 weeks ago--that is about when I posted on Facebook and them Pm'ed them. So, consider commenting on Facebook, I think it may bethe reason I finally got my shoes.
    i_love_to_save likes this.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Add me to the list of people ticked at this promo. They have had me pic out shoes 2 time and yet sent me another email saying out of stock and to call (long distance) and choose another pair again!!! But when I did they said no yours have already been shipped and that I would be getting Charcoal/Lime .....I never ordered Charcoal/Lime either the first or second time!!! When I contacted them to say it was the wrong kinda the answer was basically tough luck they are already shipped. So now I wait to get my ugly shoes!! lol
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

All is not lost.....my shoes finally arrived.....after cashing my cheque months ago and after a phone call a few weeks ago....voila they showed up at my door yesterday. Thought I would never see them.

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread Information