User Tag List

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

My shoes came yesterday to,finally! Right size + colour. I don't know if i would ever pay retail price for them though,i don't know something just seems 'cheap' about them (or maybe it is just me)but we will see how long they hold up. They are nice and light weight for sure though.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chillys-willy View Post
    Phoned the hotline and they offered me Black/grey or coral in the GoRun for my 10yo daughter. None of the choices will fly well but I went with the black/grey since she WILL NOT wear pink in any form. I hope they get here before she outgrows the size since it has now taken 4 months for them to process the request.
    Where did you call? Because I am waiting for my 3 pairs that I ordered for family including me but never even got any email from them. My cheques were cashed start of April. Help please!!!!

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kajol View Post
    Where did you call? Because I am waiting for my 3 pairs that I ordered for family including me but never even got any email from them. My cheques were cashed start of April. Help please!!!!
    The # I called was for Sketchers and you need a case #. I would ask on Astro's Facebook page they seem to be fast to respond there.
    Tbites likes this.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

I got my 2 pairs of GoRuns2

2 weeks ago I got my Blue/Grey size 6 and last week I got my Black/Pink size 6

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

I forgot to mention, that both times, they were left on my doorstep by Canada Post - which is exactly what I was fearing (incase someone would take them).

Trading Score
    205 (100%)

I am still waiting too! I had two emails about them not being available and I finally had to call the phone number. They said it will be another 15 business days The shoes are for my son. He keeps asking when they are coming. Very frustrating!
    I am looking for quick trades for my pre-surgery stock up!

Updated TL/WL HERE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

nice to see many have finally received them. mine was cash in first week of Feb. I received an email in march saying its back order til June 30. Still waiting........
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

does anyone want to trade for pins? I would love a pair of these shoes but have not seen any product with the promotion on it

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Freebie_Fanatic View Post
    does anyone want to trade for pins? I would love a pair of these shoes but have not seen any product with the promotion on it
    The promo was over the end of March so pins are no good now.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by swallow_046 View Post
    nice to see many have finally received them. mine was cash in first week of Feb. I received an email in march saying its back order til June 30. Still waiting........
    My daughter has outgrown her pair, and I haven't even received them yet! I will have at least 1 pair of size 6 to trade for a larger size.

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

I finally got mine. I was so excited to finally get them. They are supremely comfy.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Junior Canuck fierce_angel_6000's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this promotion is being run by idiots...I have received three "we're sorry, please call us and reorder" e-mails. This is after calling and reordering each time. Oh, and previous e-mail telling me I'll get them in 4 - 6 weeks after inquiring about status. I submitted my form in January.

Just tell me you have no more shoes and refund my cheque instead of wasting my time.
    ccmp1974 likes this.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fierce_angel_6000 View Post
    this promotion is being run by idiots...I have received three "we're sorry, please call us and reorder" e-mails. This is after calling and reordering each time. Oh, and previous e-mail telling me I'll get them in 4 - 6 weeks after inquiring about status. I submitted my form in January.

Just tell me you have no more shoes and refund my cheque instead of wasting my time.
    I agree their promotions company should be fired!! And I told them that. I can see mistakes happening and delays but promises made and broken several times = idiots.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I phone the # in the email. The lady said I would get the shoes, etc. This was 2 weeks ago. A few days ago, I received another email to phone because the shoes are not available. How do you say the company is incompetent? I am having the same concerns as couponandoff because my DD is just about out of that size. I ordered them 4 months ago.
    couponandoff likes this.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I got tired of the continual 'be there in 2-3 weeks' comments and vented on their facebook site--I admit it was difficult--I really wanted to tell them what I thought of them in a not nice manner, but I held my tongue (as my mother would say) and stated the facts--bad service, telling me incorrect information, etc, AND asked for a response. I was asked to PM them, and afterward I recieved my goruns in less than 10 days. I am not a big Facebook user, and for the first time I think it made a difference to post. Remember if your DD or DS will no longer fit the size you ordered, mention that there offer was so delayed that you should be given a larger size!
    Good luck everyone.
    couponandoff likes this.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread Information