User Tag List

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chillys-willy View Post
    I phone the # in the email. The lady said I would get the shoes, etc. This was 2 weeks ago. A few days ago, I received another email to phone because the shoes are not available. How do you say the company is incompetent? I am having the same concerns as couponandoff because my DD is just about out of that size. I ordered them 4 months ago.
    Ok, now I received an email saying disregard the 2nd email to phone if you have already phoned because your order is coming in 2 weeks. Man oh man, they need to get their stuff together.
    Koolaid likes this.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chillys-willy View Post
    Ok, now I received an email saying disregard the 2nd email to phone if you have already phoned because your order is coming in 2 weeks. Man oh man, they need to get their stuff together.

Do they ever!!!! I called back about my shoes because they said 10 days.....well....that was apparently 10 day they were going to ship them to Astro!!!!!!! Plus to top it off my Mom got hers....and she mailed her stuff in a month after I did!!!! Not impressed!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

My mom got hers today too and I mailed hers off a month after mine too.
    Last edited by Sonia977; Mon, Jun 3rd, 2013 at 05:58 PM. Reason: spelling error.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I called Astro today. They said my shoes are being sent out this week. I previously received an email to switch my shoes and phoned them around May 8th. My sister who called to switch her shoes on May 15th isn't having her shoes shipped from Astro for another 3 weeks! All information here is of course to be taken with a grain of salt. I was supposed to have received my shoes last week according to the person I spoke with on the 8th.

I don't know if this is common knowledge, but the direct phone number to Astro to 'track' your shoe status is - 416-977-7447.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

yay... finally received. mine was sent at the end of jan
    SWAGBUCKS ---- Want to earn FREE Gift Cards for searching the web?
    JOIN Swagbucks FREE Join me in earning Amazon Giftcards

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Received mine today. Nice shoes, but what a pain in the a*** to get them. I won't go through that again.
    Just joined Kiva.org, an organization that funds micro-loans to people in developing countries. I love the idea that the $25 I saved in groceries can be given to a fish woman with 5 children in the Philippines to help grow her business.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Mine came into day as well. Nice shoes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Well, I got the out of stock email last week and ended up selecting another pair. When I received confirmation of my new selection from skechers, they told me they would then send them to astro who would send them to me 20-25 business days after they received them. I have been very polite with them in all my correspondence, but this 20-25 business days on top of the 7-10 or whatever they said to get
    them to astro. Feels like the nice girl is finishing last.....lol. ah well. my 2nd choice looked really pretty in the photo
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Wed, Jun 5th, 2013 at 02:39 PM.
    fierce_angel_6000 likes this.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Received my shoes Friday.. LOVE LOVE them! Wish I had bothered to get a second pair.. might have to check out the price in the US on these...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I am still waiting for my 3 shoes. My cheques were cashed in mid March.

coupon whore
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Out of me, my two sisters, and my mom, we have received 3 out of 4 pairs of shoes since Friday. I'm super happy that they have finally come, although my mom is getting inpatient still waiting for hers! While it was a pain in the butt to get them (changing our orders, repeated delays), I would totally do this promo again. How can we really complain about getting $80 shoes for $4!? I love my shoes but I wouldn't have been able to afford getting them if it wasn't for this promo, so... I'm happy even with having to deal with the crap from Astro and Sketchers

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Mine came Tuesday. Although they are not the ones I had order (either the first or second time!!) They are womens and a size 8 so I am happy. Even through the headache I hope Astro and Sketchers have learned from their mistakes and have this offer again next year. But sad to say I doubt they will!! lol
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

I have spent almost 2 months trying to track my missing shoes. I originally ordered way back when the promo started, then got an email saying the shoes were not in stock. I choose another pair and emailed them back. I never received the shoes and contacted Astro twice with no success. Finally, I phoned the direct number to Blueband media and the girl said they had sent me emails to phone Sketchers to choose another pair. I never got any emails except the first one. She said she will send me a gift card for $75 because the promo is now over. I also asked about the women's shoes my son received instead of the men's ones he ordered. She said it was an error on their part and they will look into it and hopefully he will get a gift card as well.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I asked them at least 3 times after reading this thread on their face book page. But theyare keep saying that you will get them this week or coming week & so on. Can you please tell me on which number you contacted them?

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

Kajol, here is the number for Blueband Media. (416) 977-7447.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 LastLast

Thread Information