User Tag List

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

The grocery stores in my town have tons, I mean tons if this yogurt with the pins. It's crazy...so if your in the Belleville area go get some pins!!
    juliejolie likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I need 1x more Astro pins! I have sdm points to trade

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Still looking for pins
    Get a full pair of glasses for as little as $29! The only place I buy my glasses. Super easy returns too - http://www.clearly.ca/refer/valerie

I love making my own beauty products and saving money. Go to http://www.well.ca and enter promo code panthera and save $10 on your first order.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Thank you peaches for a kind RAOK of an Astro pin... Now I can get a pair of shoes for my hubby who hasn't had new shoes in 5 yrs!!! Thank you Hun!!!!!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beecameron View Post
    Punkie I noticed this in nofrills store a few days ago also I have also noticed people are cutting the tape on huggies diapers and takeing the coupons out of the box at sdm . I was very disapointed to realize this after I got them home already. There is something very wrong with some people lol.
    OMG! See, now, to me, doing that is theft. It's obvious that the peelies are intended to be used by the people who actually BUY the items, much like hang-tags, etc. And as for opening packages and removing the coupons...holy crap. That's completely unbelievable behaviour.

I don't understand how people can feel like it's okay to do that. I just don't. *shakes head*

GrumpyCat has a very non-G-rated tweet about karma that I would love to pass on to people who do that kind of stuff. I'd share it here, but I would (quite rightly) get my hand slapped by the mods for NSFW language (he's a pretty cranky cat).
    dahliagrower and Panthera like this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

nothing shocks me anymore... remember the ziploc, nestea coupons? yup i've seen someone doing it with my own eyes

Quote Originally Posted by screamy View Post
    OMG! See, now, to me, doing that is theft. It's obvious that the peelies are intended to be used by the people who actually BUY the items, much like hang-tags, etc. And as for opening packages and removing the coupons...holy crap. That's completely unbelievable behaviour.

I don't understand how people can feel like it's okay to do that. I just don't. *shakes head*

GrumpyCat has a very non-G-rated tweet about karma that I would love to pass on to people who do that kind of stuff. I'd share it here, but I would (quite rightly) get my hand slapped by the mods for NSFW language (he's a pretty cranky cat).

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I am having trouble finding these pins too. I have checked Safeway, Wal-mart and RCSS with no luck. Hopefully they will get some stock soon.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Is there anywhere to view the selection of shoes without actually putting pins in and ordering them? I'm trying to determine if its a good deal to buy the packs of yogurt for $3 this week and then pay the $4 shipping. Amazon.com has some of these shoes going for only $36 but then some of them go for upwards of $60 on there.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anna michele View Post
    decisions decisions
    previously posted
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Dandy View Post
    Is there anywhere to view the selection of shoes without actually putting pins in and ordering them? I'm trying to determine if its a good deal to buy the packs of yogurt for $3 this week and then pay the $4 shipping. Amazon.com has some of these shoes going for only $36 but then some of them go for upwards of $60 on there.
    previously posted
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/5230288-post149.html
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yay, FINALLY I found the Zero tubs. I had to go to a Freshco in another town to find it. 7 pins later (hubby accidentally threw 1 out), I ordered my Go Walks - the black and pink ones. I just have to mail in my cheque and my forms now - waiting until after the holiday.
    Hope everyone else get what they want!

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Does anyone know if the size/colour selections are all still available.....or are some 'sold out' ??
    Panthera likes this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

As of yesterday, all sizes were still available but for men and women, it looked like 4 choices from the go walks and go runs each..

4 women go walks
    4 women go runs
    4 men go walks
    4 men go runs

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momlee4 View Post
    Yay, FINALLY I found the Zero tubs. I had to go to a Freshco in another town to find it. 7 pins later (hubby accidentally threw 1 out), I ordered my Go Walks - the black and pink ones. I just have to mail in my cheque and my forms now - waiting until after the holiday.
    Hope everyone else get what they want!
    Mail away today--family day is not a postal holiday! (My postmistress was explaining this to me on Friday!)
    momlee4 likes this.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Looking for 4 more if anyone has any for trade Thanks everyone so far for the trades

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information