User Tag List

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

*They're REALLY comfy, i wore them around the house all day yesterday. I ordered this pair a half size bigger than my usual, because I like to wear thicker socks in winter. Yes I wear running shoes out in the winter sometimes
    I think my foot is about average to slightly above average for width, and they fit fairly snugly on your foot, reminds me of a wet-suit, but breathable. I found they fit very true to size, but suggest if you have a wider foot, to try a pair on at a store to see what size works best, as you might have more difficulty determining size.

*I ordered several pairs to different family members addresses, and they didn't throw a fit about the cheques being all from my account, at least not that I can tell, because they were all cashed last night together, a day after the first one was cleared. I traded for several sets of the pins, so didn't have to eat that much yogurt.

*I estimated my first order being placed Jan21, I probably sent my form a few days later, and my shoes arrived on the doorstep yesterday feb21. So, it wasn't too bad of a wait.
    nani, hcao, lotsasavings and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jlh View Post
    Just try to confirm, did anyone order 2 in the past in the same address and received them? Thanks
    I just PM'ed Astro on Facebook asking to make sure this was okay, as both my boyfriend and I live together, and they said it was one pair per person per household. Am I misunderstanding, or does that mean only one person can order them per address?? If so, I wasted 6 pins...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

After everyone gets theirs we'll have to start a post to trade for people who have the wrong size!! I ordered 2 different sizes...no store here that sells them so fingers crossed one fits!

J

jlh
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    332 (100%)

scrappyddm and manzervite confirmed you could order 2 in same house hold. I found every time you ask company for clarification, the response was just quote again the details in the rule, and assuming you 100% understand what they mean. Even though many times I've already listed the detail of the rules and ask for further clarification

Quote Originally Posted by MTLcouponer View Post
    I just PM'ed Astro on Facebook asking to make sure this was okay, as both my boyfriend and I live together, and they said it was one pair per person per household. Am I misunderstanding, or does that mean only one person can order them per address?? If so, I wasted 6 pins...

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

i might order a pair now for myself lol....are the steps to register first ? enter all pins, and THEN send a cheque out? help.

also , those who have gotten theirs...are the shoes flexible, as in can you hold the shoe on both ends and turn the toe half portion upwards, does it move or stay rigid? i like a softer flexible shoe!

do you think that if you are able to select your size and style, that you will definitely get a pair? Like is there any chance of doing all this, sending a cheque and then NOT getting the shoes?? or once you've picked everything, you are safe?
    Last edited by littlebean; Fri, Feb 22nd, 2013 at 02:26 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Wondering if all colours/sizes are still available? Still waiting for my pair..they haven't cashed my cheque yet but in the meantime can save pins for the next pair possibly...
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post

do you think that if you are able to select your size and style, that you will definitely get a pair? Like is there any chance of doing all this, sending a cheque and then NOT getting the shoes?? or once you've picked everything, you are safe?
    Once you order the size and style, you are given a confirmation number, and then you are asked to print this out to send in along with your cheque. So, YES, I think once you've ordered, you are guaranteed your shoes.
    littlebean and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just ordered mine (Men's, Size 12, Black/Grey).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

Just need one more pin. Anyone have one to trade? I have a few icoke pins or stouffers pins.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

oh great, thanks!

does anyone know if the green/yellow/pink ones (i think the one pictured inside the box someone posted) is avail in size 9? is there a way to check b4 entering in all the pins, like if that wasn't avail, am I stuck with ordering another color on the spot? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by momlee4 View Post
    Once you order the size and style, you are given a confirmation number, and then you are asked to print this out to send in along with your cheque. So, YES, I think once you've ordered, you are guaranteed your shoes.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    oh great, thanks!

does anyone know if the green/yellow/pink ones (i think the one pictured inside the box someone posted) is avail in size 9? is there a way to check b4 entering in all the pins, like if that wasn't avail, am I stuck with ordering another color on the spot? thanks
    there is no way to check what is available before entering your pins and then yes you must decide on the spot
    hcao and littlebean like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    there is no way to check what is available before entering your pins and then yes you must decide on the spot
    I "liked" the fact that you answered me, but don't "like" the answer!!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

well if someone IS ordering the green/pink ones tonight, is there anyway to let me know on here if size 9 is avail? (or 8.5)

THANKS IF YOU CAN!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Woo-hoo received mine today via Canada Post!

I went for the neon pink/yellow ones (sorry no photo - it took forever to upload) and boy are they briiiiight! Perfect for my late night runs. Having tried them on around the apartment I can tell you they are super comfy.

For my fellow runners out there, initial impressions:

- nice wide toe box
    - not much shoe at all
    - upper is very stretchy mesh. Extremely comfortable
    - 5.2oz
    - did I mention they are quite bright?
    - flexible heal counter
    - wide throughout which is perfect if you're wide/flat footed like me!
    - 2 front, 2 rear reflective patches
    - good cushioning
    - solid construction
    - bonus set of laces included (pink for mine)

Just a heads up for those who don't know much about the GOrun 2, there is a mild 'bump' at the midfoot for encourage more of a mid/fore foot strike. Also, the tongue is sewn to the shoe so don't go crazy like I did pulling at it to put the shoe on! It was a little odd pulling the shoe on at first but you'll get used to it.

Can't wait to take them out! If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

is the confirmation number emailed to you? so you can print it whenever? or must you print on the spot (cuz that wouldn't work for me)! thanks

Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information