User Tag List

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wasn't thrilled with the women's size 9 options but I found a pretty pair of men's in a 7 so hopefully that will work...and I figure I have less chance of ordering something out of stock if I go for a smaller men's size
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

OMG i got my shoes and they are soooo comfy and very very light in weight... i ordered for my mother in law (all black size 7.5 wide) and they will fit her perfectly ... im still waiting for another 3 pairs

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I have exactly one pin if anyone needs...pm me for quick trade....pin for pin
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Haven't received my shoes yet. Cheque was cashed over 3 weeks ago, and nothing yet. Messaged Astro and I'm waiting for a reply. It took them a month to cash my cheque. I hope I get the shoes that I requested, as it seems that the orders are not processed according to the time that they are received. Crossing my fingers, but any colour would satisfy me.

***Update***
    Got a reply from Astro, and should be expecting to receive my shoes the first week of April.
    Looking forward to my package arriving!
    Last edited by ROMOM; Wed, Mar 20th, 2013 at 03:42 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just received an e-mail from astro (finally), I knew my colour choice was out of stock for awhile now (FB message on Feb 27th). But they didn't give me any choices to choose from though!

"We would be happy to help you with changing your order status for you as your current selection is sold out, please provide us with your revised order and we will let you know once it has been changed"

I had ordered the yellow in a size 9 so when I replied I said "first choice: pink womans go runs, second choice: blue, third choice: pink/black". I wonder if I'll get any of those.

Worst comes to worst I'll order the men's go runs in a 7 and see if they fit. Had mailed my cheque Feb 15th so we're in the 4 weeks mark.
    I hope to get husband's shoes this week or maybe next week. They were in stock so they shouldn't be much longer.
    Between my friends and I we have 9 pairs ordered (1st three pairs ordered on the 15th of Feb) and we have yet to receive any yet. Patiently waiting
    angel_2011 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

I have 2 Lean Cuisine codes, and 2 B1G1 Child movie admissions codes to offer for 4 Astro pins. Thanks.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

SC Fan
    Trading Score
    289 (100%)

hi i have astro pins to trade, looking for syb pins, thanks

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ugh, mailed my form and cheque mid-February. Cheque hasn't been cashed, nothing.
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/andythealien Probably the best search and win site out there. Redeemed many, many times.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

have 12 pins to trade!

coupons to trade
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

I still have 5 pins for trade. Will trade for the Pepsi coupons or syb pins lean cuisine pins disney points or fpc let me know what u have

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Happened to be in my local Safeway and noticed that the pins that are required for this offer were removed off all the Asto yogurt! I guess some people want the shoes but not to buy the product!

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Use facebook for super fast replies.
    Have the name and email you signed up with available and send them a private message if you want to know when they should arrive

"Hi ***! Thanks for your message. We've verified the status of both orders. You should be receiving your shoes around the 2nd week of April and ******* should receive his order during the 3rd week of April. Please let us know if you have anymore questions! Thanks!"

Its definitely more than 4 weeks as I put my order in the mail on Feb 23. Guess it depends on the shoe you order as well.
    More like almost 7-8 weeks tho
    Last edited by millak; Wed, Mar 20th, 2013 at 11:49 AM.
    Kerricakes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweets77 View Post
    Happened to be in my local Safeway and noticed that the pins that are required for this offer were removed off all the Asto yogurt! I guess some people want the shoes but not to buy the product!
    same thing at my local grocery store!

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Thanks Millak - I emailed them on facebook - i hope i hear back soon!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

can somebody please help me out with a link to astro zeros facebook page where you can ask? I tried searching "astro zero" "astro zero canada" but nothing came up . Want to figure out my order status to, it's been a few weeks since cheque was cashed as well.

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread Information