User Tag List

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51
Like Tree439Likes

Thread: FREE Skechers GOrun or GOwalk Shoes from Astro Yogurt (6 PINS + $4 S/H req'd)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Well the gift card to replace the missing shoes is good.

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    I have spent almost 2 months trying to track my missing shoes. I originally ordered way back when the promo started, then got an email saying the shoes were not in stock. I choose another pair and emailed them back. I never received the shoes and contacted Astro twice with no success. Finally, I phoned the direct number to Blueband media and the girl said they had sent me emails to phone Sketchers to choose another pair. I never got any emails except the first one. She said she will send me a gift card for $75 because the promo is now over. I also asked about the women's shoes my son received instead of the men's ones he ordered. She said it was an error on their part and they will look into it and hopefully he will get a gift card as well.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am so Happy with my shoes and so is my boyfriend! Thanks so much Astro and Sketchers! I had to call them to replace 2 of the shoes, and it took a while. But I think it was well worth the wait! For $4 for $120 shoes! You can`t beat that!
    Tweets77 likes this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I thought that it was a fabulous deal!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suzieque View Post
    I am so Happy with my shoes and so is my boyfriend! Thanks so much Astro and Sketchers! I had to call them to replace 2 of the shoes, and it took a while. But I think it was well worth the wait! For $4 for $120 shoes! You can`t beat that!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Which store GC you received?

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    I have spent almost 2 months trying to track my missing shoes. I originally ordered way back when the promo started, then got an email saying the shoes were not in stock. I choose another pair and emailed them back. I never received the shoes and contacted Astro twice with no success. Finally, I phoned the direct number to Blueband media and the girl said they had sent me emails to phone Sketchers to choose another pair. I never got any emails except the first one. She said she will send me a gift card for $75 because the promo is now over. I also asked about the women's shoes my son received instead of the men's ones he ordered. She said it was an error on their part and they will look into it and hopefully he will get a gift card as well.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I'm so bummed, I haven't gotten my shoes and I can't find a copy of my form or my email. They cashed my cheque though. I don't know what to do, does someone have a number I can call?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Punkie View Post
    I'm so bummed, I haven't gotten my shoes and I can't find a copy of my form or my email. They cashed my cheque though. I don't know what to do, does someone have a number I can call?
    Here is the number for blueband media (416) 977-7447, this is the number astro told me to call. I am still waiting for 3 pairs for my daughters, when you call they will take your name and number and email, and then in a few days a rep will call back and tell you what is available.They called yesterday and it seems everything is straightened out I guess I will see if the shoes show up in the next few weeks!!
    Poirot likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got my shoes today! I sent them a polite reminder email a couple days ago....not sure if it was a coincidence or not, but I am happy! they're beautiful and fit like a glove!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've been wearing mine every since they arrived several months ago. Tore out the insole though.....found it slips inside. They make great summer sneakers without socks and are very breathable Totally worth the $4.
    Tweets77, r0c0upons and maribel like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Last week I contacted Astro. I hadn't received my shoes nor my husbands. I got an email yesterday stating that I would get $75 gift cards. I hope they send them. I have no clue where the gift card will be for. they stated that the shoes in sizes I ordered, were out of stock in no longer available. I believe if I hadn't called, nothing would have been done about it. so if you are still waiting on your shoes, call, or they might not even notify you.
    thriftygranny likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I was also promised a gift card due to the error in shipping. They asked that I contact them when I receive the gift card. That was on June 26,, as you may have guessed .... nothing yet! Seems like Astro still can't get it together! I messaged them after 2 weeks and was told it was coming soon...... STILL WAITING....
    Sonia977 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I got my goruns and I LOVE them. My Gowalks are really comfortable too. If anybody has a size 7 in either style they don't want, shoot me a msg. Maybe we can work out a deal.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Just received my gift cards yesterday. $75 for my husband and $75 for me. They are Sport Check gift cards. ROMOM since you called around the same time, hopefully you get them this week.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Received today! Been a long process. Now off to thank Astro.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

anybody knows if the gc is for any other shoes at Sport Check???

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51

Thread Information