User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Double & double with spending $75: Next weekend at shoppers (Jan. 12 and 13 / 2013)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

I was just told by a friend who works in shoppers as a manager: Next weekend it will be Double & double with spending $75 ($ 10 Shoppers GC + $10 Tim GC).

I do not know if the $75 is for anything or only for cosmetics? I am in Ontario.
    But QC flyer is Saturday and Sunday only and it's $75 on almost anything in the store. Thank you Conponmummy for the inf.!
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by hcao; Tue, Jan 8th, 2013 at 02:48 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Oh thanks. Let me start the flyer whine!
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Thanks! I am hoping for really good(especially grocery)deals! $75 is a lot of $!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great news! Thank you for the heads up.
    hcao and SavenRaven like this.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

QC flyer is Saturday and Sunday only and it's $75 on almost anything in the store.
    hcao, Decaf and SavenRaven like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thanks for posting I was thinking of going today for the 10gc when you spend 50 and to use my 8000points when you spend 40 on baby stuff but now Im gonna wait for saturday
    hcao and SavenRaven like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe the Biotherm Blue Therapy 20,000 is on until Jan 18 (if my memory is correct).

There's a gift set which includes both the serum and cream for $69 in some locations. Add another $6 of purchase and that should net you a really good deal:

-Discount for buying the 2 products together
    -20K bonus points
    -Base points
    -Base points on SDM gift card if you buy one first
    -$10 SDM gf
    -$10 Tim's card.
    hcao and carlyincanada like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. Totally need to stock up on vitamins and cleaning supplies.

It's irrational, but I always feel happier with Tim Card and/or SDM GC than gas cards. All being same value and I don't even drink coffee regularly, it would actually be more beneficial to get a gas cards. Is it just me? I just always feel a sense of grief or something like it, when I use a $20 gas card and it only fuel 1/4 of my tank.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newbiesaver View Post
    I believe the Biotherm Blue Therapy 20,000 is on until Jan 18 (if my memory is correct).

There's a gift set which includes both the serum and cream for $69 in some locations. Add another $6 of purchase and that should net you a really good deal:

Great plan!

Could you please let us know what is the size for the Serum and cream?

I hope they are full size (30 ml of serum and 50ml of cream)
    Thanks!

-Discount for buying the 2 products together
    -20K bonus points
    -Base points
    -Base points on SDM gift card if you buy one first
    -$10 SDM gf
    -$10 Tim's card.

Thanks a lot!
    carlyincanada likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Would I also get bonus points if I were to use my mail out 16000 points when I spend $100 coupon, (need to fight with the cashier to get it scanned), and
    get $10 SDM GC, $10 Tim's GC, &
    20000 points from Biotherm Blue Therapy?
    Anyone had any success in the past to get bonus points from the Mail Out coupons, together with SDM GC promo? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post

Thanks a lot!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mida View Post
    Would I also get bonus points if I were to use my mail out 16000 points when I spend $100 coupon, (need to fight with the cashier to get it scanned), and
    Anyone had any success in the past to get bonus points from the Mail Out coupons, together with SDM GC promo? Thanks.
    I did not try this combination before, hope somebody could answer this question. I would also love to know. TY!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I've used the bonus points coupon during the week before, and received the bonus $10.00 SDM card. It would probably depend on location and cashier. I would guess it would probably be more difficult on the weekend......
    hcao likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mida View Post
    I did this last weekend with the movie ticket promo. I bought the serum, got 20000 pts, redeemed 30.00 for the beauty redemption, carried over the remaining 35.00 and bought stuff to get me to 100.00. I had a mailer coup for 20x wus 100.00. I did receive the tickets and the cashier knew my plan and didn't say anything. Infact i wrote a brag about it. Now i'm just waiting to see if i actually get the points as its added at a later date. Fingers crossed.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I did this last weekend with the movie ticket promo. I bought the serum, got 20000 pts, redeemed 30.00 for the beauty redemption, carried over the remaining 35.00 and bought stuff to get me to 100.00. I had a mailer coup for 20x wus 100.00. I did receive the tickets and the cashier knew my plan and didn't say anything. Infact i wrote a brag about it. Now i'm just waiting to see if i actually get the points as its added at a later date. Fingers crossed.

Please let us know if you receive 20 x pts or not. Really hope you get the pts!

Thanks for sharing!
    peachies likes this.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I used the mail out coupons and combined with promotions and got the points added did it a few times this year when I got the coupons
    hcao and peachies like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information