User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree216Likes

Thread: which city is you favorite one you've been?

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    ANYWAY

I nominate Washington DC for: seafood, museums, history. Lots of things to see.
    Washington had so much to see. I have to go back there someday. So much history.

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alicia View Post
    Vienna: so much history, but totally walkable. lots of people, but not too big. so much to do in lots of different interests. only thing I will say is the restaurants lacked veggies, just meat and potatoes (there was even boiled potatoes in the green salad!). I would be completely roly-poly if I lived in Austria or Belgium (Bruges preferably) - chocolate overdose.

Halifax: nationally,my heart is in my home city.
    My trip to Germany/France/Belgium was like that.... We had pork and potatoes for the whole week until we got to the Netherlands. Never thought a simple apple could taste so good lol
    anisa and alicia like this.

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

I think my next trip will involve tasting new flavors! Love this thread idea!
    I'm heading to Jamaica next month & love a bit of spice in my foods, so I'm hoping to try some authentic Jamaican fare while I'm there. I LOVE fried bananas! Never thought I'd like them but they are delicious!
    Aruba & Curacao are the best carribean islands I've been to thus far! Great food & very safe! The chefs in our resorts prepared tastey meals & even the items on the buffet were always full of flavor! I was pleasantly surprised! I'm not a fish eater, but I did try many island fish flavors that convinced me that I need to eat more fish!
    The weather is also beautiful on these islands....they are small so any bad weather blows over quickly & you're back on the beach in no time! The beaches are beautiful & well kept.
    Snorkelling & I'm sure deep diving too, are wonderful amongst the colorful reefs with fish galore!
    Shopping on these islands is plentiful, without the badgering of local artists at your feet all the time. They set up huts for sure, but they don't hound you to buy from them.

Looks like I need to travel more!!!
    anisa likes this.
    Click here under "about me" to view my wish list.
    Visit Swagbucks.com to earn freebies! Click my referral link to get started!

Tangerine bank GIVES YOU $25 cold hard cash for opening an account!
    Use my Orange Key 14220607S1 & it's $25 for me too! NO FEE BANKING!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information