Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    Attachment 155941

Since others are posting sexy pictures, so will I.

oh my eyes mich that was mean lol

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I was approved - am so excited!! Bring on the buddies! I love candles, purses, mugs anything (except liver!)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Oh and I can't remember if I answered but R rated is ok here
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

tick tock no preasure pammie but I am leaving sooooooooooooooooooooooooooon lol

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    ooooooh, I got some stuff for my buddy today! I was out coupon hunting and found some cute Vday stuff

Not sure if this question is out there - Buddy, do you like candles? What about purses? Mugs?
    Candles: Yes, would love the big candles in the jars, preferably with a lid (saw some at Bath & Body, the only scent we liked was the purple plum?) We like fruity scents, no flowery please.

Purses: Sure! I only have two purses... my coach tote and a turquoise work purse. So I'd love one with longer straps so I could carry and adjust over my shoulder or across my body for just going out or even a nicer one for work would be good too. I prefer black or dark brown... or dark purple or royal blue

Mugs: We have too many, so no thank you. But I wouldn't mind a travel mug for work (saw some nice ones at David's Tea) or a personalized one so all my co-workers knows it belongs to me! I've lost mine around the office too many times

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Speaking of David's Tea, JulieJolie, I have just discovered them and they are my new obsession. I hadn't realized we had a David's Tea in Ottawa until DH bought me a little pot and three packages of tea for Christmas. It has completely changed my life! I wasn't a tea drinker before, but I have completely switched from coffee to tea.

Future buddy, do you enjoy a cup of David's Tea? (Really, I'm just looking for any excuse I can find to take a trip out to the tea store)

Any particular flavours?

I am currently enjoying myself a hot cup of Mother's Little Helper. Mmmmmmm.....

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

*twiddling thumbs*

stalking this page while at work... so boring!

Pammie you rock for doing all of this so quickly! Hope Alexa isn't keeping you toooo busy~ looking forward to getting our buddies today!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Pumpkin - I don't have kids too!! =) So you're not the only one. =)

and if I"m being fully honest...my long term boyfriend and I broke up in August... =( but then a month or so ago we started really talking again and we may be getting back together while this train is still happening...craziness. so...I"m technically single and have no kids. haha.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

David's Tea: I have tons of it!!! so I don't need any right now.

BUT - if you are interested in getting some...I highly recommend "Read My Lips" especially for Valentines Day!! =)

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Speaking of David's Tea, JulieJolie, I have just discovered them and they are my new obsession. I hadn't realized we had a David's Tea in Ottawa until DH bought me a little pot and three packages of tea for Christmas. It has completely changed my life! I wasn't a tea drinker before, but I have completely switched from coffee to tea.

Future buddy, do you enjoy a cup of David's Tea? (Really, I'm just looking for any excuse I can find to take a trip out to the tea store)

Any particular flavours?

I am currently enjoying myself a hot cup of Mother's Little Helper. Mmmmmmm.....
    I've walked in a couple of times into David's Tea but I haven't indulged yet... although I love green teas and pu'erh tea generally. I drink a lot of Chinese tea (loose leaf) and I heard David's Tea has that too. I also saw they had on clearance... something along the lines of a tea that has the flavour of dessert... banana cream pie? Don't remember but it smelled divine!

I like green tea, chinese pu'erh tea, oolong tea, and will give a try with any flavour at David's Tea..

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Onl tea I drink is Cold Nestea lol Now Coffee on't get me started I have a love affair with KCups

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

I had Banana Dream pie this morning. It was yummy, however, if I hadn't known what flavour it was, I wouldn't have guessed bananas. It tasted like liquid dark chocolate to me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post

Any particular flavours?

Despite living in TO I have never had a David's Tea, wouldn't mind trying some though
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I love tea so sure

Got a call from daycare, little boy has spiked a fever (100.2??? I don't know what that means lol) and a bad cough... may be a sick day for mommy tomorrow! Poor baby. I'll have to take him to the clinic too, his ped's office is already closed for the day so I can't make an appointment. And of course it's a new year so my benefits deductible is renewed. arg!

come on buddy I can't wait to shop and hey, may have some time at Loblaws tomorrow while I wait for a prescription to be filled... fun times
    chesterjes likes this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Onl tea I drink is Cold Nestea lol Now Coffee on't get me started I have a love affair with KCups
    We're peas in a pod on this one KK!!
    Jezebel, KK7, wendyjane and 3 others like this.

Page 18 of 370 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information