User Tag List

Page 26 of 370 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    but the train THE TRAIN!!!! DON'T THEY KNOW!?

Can you tell that I don't have my buddy yet
    I tweeted it!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Lip gloss - no thank you
    Chapstick - no thank you
    Nail stuff- yes please
    Favorite scent - rose, lilac, lily of the valley, cinnamon, nutmeg, spruce tree, and horse yes I could stand in the barn all day sniffen my horses mane

The last time hubby took me out for supper, that didn't require the phrase " please drive though to the next window" was about...... Damn we have never been out for supper just the 2 of us in 13 years. We always end up with extras but one of our favourite's is BP's.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Time for bed for me, Trent has his check up with the Oncologist tomorrow...super stress time for me, I have a love/hate relationship with check up day. We have also re-booked the trip to Disneyland that we had to cancel when he was originally diagnosed 6 years ago, so that is freaking me out a little too. Can't wait to get it all over with tomorrow so I can sleep tomorrow night. Thank you ladies for providing a distraction for me all evening

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    I tweeted it!
    Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    my pantaloon size is on my list
    Mine too
    Jezebel, coyote00, dlee and 1 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Time for bed for me, Trent has his check up with the Oncologist tomorrow...super stress time for me, I have a love/hate relationship with check up day. We have also re-booked the trip to Disneyland that we had to cancel when he was originally diagnosed 6 years ago, so that is freaking me out a little too. Can't wait to get it all over with tomorrow so I can sleep tomorrow night. Thank you ladies for providing a distraction for me all evening
    Sending you amazingly positive thought sweetie, I hate that roller coaster too I can find bad omens in everything. Hugs for you and your family!!!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Wed, Jan 9th, 2013 at 10:16 PM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Answers: I use the kindle app on my phone and iPad, or I read paperbacks. Hardcovers annoy me lol.

No need for a purse....i have lots that have been shelved for a diaper bag, not interested in 50 shades candles I enjoy but I'm pretty stocked after xmas and all of the glade promos. White pillar candles would be great though...using them in lanterns to decorate for our wedding in June

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

All the good vibes I have, coming your way! I hate Oncologist check up day!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

I see the answers to questions but not the actual questions so based on other people's answers, I am guessing at the questions. Favourite smell: cupcake or vanilla. Scentsy refills would be great but no need for candles because I have a ton. Incense sticks are great though!

Love to read. Not a fan of my kindle. I like reading an actual book.

Welcome back Pammie!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

to my buddy who has me...I've kept on updating post #298 on page 20 with all of my answers in one spot
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Good morning, lovelies!

PammieD, you are doing a FANTASTIC job so far!!!

I just popped down to our basement to see if I had any Valentine's Day items that I had bought after Valentine's Day last year....and couldn't find a single one. Bad Natalie!!! So, future buddy, I am starting from scratch with you.

Let's get things rolling.....

Buddy, if you were to go out for a romantic meal with your significant other, were would you go?
    Havent been out in a long time just the two of us, we like Montanas though, McDonalds is our go to place.

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Chapstick - Have enought
    Lip Gloss - sometyhing nude shade
    Nail tools - nope
    Favorite Scent -No thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Oooh now I'm anxiously waiting for my buddy!!! =) Can't wait to start shopping!
    Me too!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    ooooooh, I got some stuff for my buddy today! I was out coupon hunting and found some cute Vday stuff

Not sure if this question is out there - Buddy, do you like candles? What about purses? Mugs?
    I love febreze airwick glade candles, Just got a new purse for christmas, and I dont ever use mugs... am I the only one?

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    I am not looking for a debate on vaccinations..please.. I just want to pass on a plea from a friend who is an ER Doc. She is asking everyone to get a flushot she has put too many young otherwise healthy people into the ICU intubated in the last couple weeks..she is very sad so many people are sooo sick. This flu is the worst in a while. And yes it is covered in this flu shot strain. My pharmacist said she got a fax this am from Health Canada to start stockpiling tamaflu(the medicine they can give you to help severe symptoms) Take it from it what you wish,I know both these gals and they are not bossy or inclined to drama.
    Stay Healthy Everyone!

G
    Got ours!

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    I got my shot, and still got the flu I'm home sick with it right now. I guess the type of flu I have is a different strain. Still glad I got the shot though!
    I always end up getting the flu too, but then I thing how many more times I would get it if I didnt get the vaccine

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    Onl tea I drink is Cold Nestea lol Now Coffee on't get me started I have a love affair with KCups
    Only cold drinks here

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    buddy: have you read Fifty Shades of Grey? do you have any interest in reading it (or any of the others in the series)?
    I put that on my WL

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I have all the 50 Shades books already

Buddy - do you have an ereader? (I have a Kobo)
    I dont

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    Buddy - do you have a favorite color? If I was to make you something what color would go best with your jacket - do you prefer earth tones, pastels, strong colors?
    ANY colors

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I would love a homemade craft that would be fantastic
    my jacket is blue my favorite colour is teal but I love all colours except green I have way to much green in my life lol

Buddy what are 3 things you wished you had put on you WL?

for me it would be a small purse in some funky color
    a spring form cake pan or anything root beer flavoured
    Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Oh and buddy I made these for my last buddies interested?

reusable homemade paper towel can make in your kitchen colours
    throws can make in you favorite colours
    Edible glitter for cakes and cookies
    I love anything homemade

Quote Originally Posted by Momto2Ks View Post
    Missed the coffee tea hot chocolate question.

Hubby drinks coffee- prefers beams to grind fresh, but ground coffee or the VIA sticks are great substitutes when in a rush.

I LOVE Tetley Orange Pekoe and it will always be my favourite. I am just started to venture out into the loose tea but quickly discovered I need something to put it in to brew it.

Hot Chocolate is yummy. I really like White Hot Chocolate but couldn't find the tins of it anywhere. Not a huge fan of dark or the flavoured ones- but the kids will drink almost anything. The After Eight one has intrigued me but I haven't ever bought it to try
    I tweeted it!
    Cant wait to get mine!!!

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

??rawrrr???? you tweeted me my buddy??

I tweeted it!
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hugs to you and Trent XOXO

Name:  coyote00-albums-stuff-picture156160-prayers-good-thoughts-positive-energy.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  37.2 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Now the rest if the questions....

-Candles, I have to many
    -Mugs oh yes please
    -Purse, no thank you I have a few to many
    -David's tea, never heard of it but always looking for new teas to try
    - fifty shades of grey, never read it but would if I had it. I will read anything!!!!
    - ereader, no sorry just found out I can get books on my I-phone though I am a little behind the times when it comes to technology
    - I love everything homemade
    -favorite colors are rich earthy tones
    -size of pantaloons...... Ummm ... Medium, can't believe I just told everyone how big my butt was

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I would like to try a detox tea
    No detox teas for me please. Been there, done that, ended up in the hospital, not going back!

Never tried David's tea. I like tea though (you'll see when you get my list! Lol)

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    Buddy - do you have a favorite color? If I was to make you something what color would go best with your jacket - do you prefer earth tones, pastels, strong colors?
    Black coats for me! Like blues, teals, jewel tones...strong or soft colours are good!

No edible homemade items for me please. Other than that I'm easy. Ohhh. I'd LOVE a thing for Alexa's bathroom wall that has "bathroom rules' on it. I've seen it in homesense (but was gone when i went back) and etsy...i'll see if I can find an example if youre feeling crafty! Lol

Mugs - OCD kicks in in the kitchen but we have started a bit of a collection of "not white" mugs (or as Don refers to hem, the fun dishes) with our oversize mugs a nice tall one or oversize one would work for me!

Sidenote- Taylor Swift is looking hot tonight. Her stylist and "People" have done a great job at managing the transition of her image over the years. Impressed.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Until tomorrow, my sweet buddy.......hopefully I will have one then......nighty-night!

Page 26 of 370 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread Information