User Tag List

Page 136 of 370 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Name:  clean house internet down.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  37.5 KB

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    MeShell - maybe one of these days I'll come pick you up and we can carpool there. Chillliwack, so far!! I better get some corn for going out there or something.

awesome. thanks slambert! I love the underwater scene mural. I hope to do something like that one day too!
    im past chilliwack...... in Hope haha i know we're only two hours away from each other, but it's still so far away, ya know? i rarely ever go to the city. i used to go to langley lots to shop, but now that I have a child and another one on the way, I only ever go to chilliwack, and sometimes abbotsford if i need to go to costco or bath&bodyworks.
    Armygirl76, coyote00 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    FPC Kellogs Special Crackers LIVE NOW: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/337478-...bsaver-canada/

Thanks! Got mine!
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

ohhh!!! Hope! I've only been there once but it seemed like a nice place. =) yeah, maybe one day I'll make an effort to go out to chilliwack. =)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    im past chilliwack...... in Hope haha i know we're only two hours away from each other, but it's still so far away, ya know? i rarely ever go to the city. i used to go to langley lots to shop, but now that I have a child and another one on the way, I only ever go to chilliwack, and sometimes abbotsford if i need to go to costco or bath&bodyworks.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    here are a few of the paintings I could find on my camera cards. Some were for trains. The big underwater scene is one of the panels for a mural I'm putting on my son's bedroom ceiling. I have 2 more to finish someday

LOVE your work as you know! Would love a halloween Kitty or anything!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    LOVE your work as you know! Would love a halloween Kitty or anything!

G
    Awwwww...thanks
    coyote00, Mich649 and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Thats sounds absolutely frightening Nat. I am guessing because it is such a risky procedure that they are well prepared to handle any situation. I know that doesn't make it easier on you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and hubby.

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    Good morning lovelies!

I'm a wee bit stressed out today. DH is in the hospital until 3pm this afternoon. He's getting some sort of a stress test done, but it's the kind where they inject him with something to make his heart rate go up. Has anyone here ever had this done?

His mother died of a heart attack and his brother passed away at the age of 45 from an attack.

I just really, really, really want him to come home.

On an unrelated note........ I got enough free All Bran from Metro last night to last me a decade!
    Jezebel and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Other than julesie-pie, anyone else live near me?
    I'm still hoping one of these days, we can all meet up and do all this talking in person! =P

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Thinking of you Nat! Hoping everything turns out fine with hubby!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Thinking of you Nat!! Hope all is well, make sure you let us know

Slept pretty good today - one more nightshift then off for the weekend. Megan is taking the night off so it is just me and Ray - the energizer bunny. Hope its a good night.

I am taking a course for Girl Guides on saturday, it's called Girl Empowered... its a girl safety course on what to do if we were ever to get into a situation where we thought one of our girls was being abused at home, what channels to take, how to protect ourselves and get help for the girl. It is supposed to be quite deep, but I am really looking forward to it, it is being put on by the former National Girl Protection Advisor. One thing that a lot of parents don't realize about girl guides is that their daughters often feel it is a place that they can totally be themselves, they tell us a lot of stuff they likely wouldn't let out in other places. It is amazing to have 15 girls from different schools, grades etc that may never have interacted before or even didn't like before come together and make it work. I've always said one of my fave things to do with them is to roll out a big piece of newsprint paper throw a box of markers on the floor and listen to the chatter. I do this once a year at least and it is usually a banner that I have written GIRL GUIDES in big letters and each of them get a letter to decorate... it turns out amazing and they have been asking since september when they are going to be doing this years. I did this on a whim 5 years ago because I had nothing planned and it is one of their faves now. Pretty neat eh. I am so glad they feel that they have this safe haven once a week.

Anyways...
    weighed in today and I am down 5 lbs this week, 7.5 total. Yay me!
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Thu, Jan 17th, 2013 at 02:53 PM.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Hello my fine feathered friends . A little fruit humor for you..... I know, off to the corner with you coyote

Name:  banana lol.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  42.3 KB

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Other than julesie-pie, anyone else live near me?
    I'm still hoping one of these days, we can all meet up and do all this talking in person! =P
    Maybe we need a SC Convention to all go to? :D

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Thinking of you Nat!! Hope all is well, make sure you let us know

Slept pretty good today - one more nightshift then off for the weekend. Megan is taking the night off so it is just me and Ray - the energizer bunny. Hope its a good night.

I am taking a course for Girl Guides on saturday, it's called Girl Empowered... its a girl safety course on what to do if we were ever to get into a situation where we thought one of our girls was being abused at home, what channels to take, how to protect ourselves and get help for the girl. It is supposed to be quite deep, but I am really looking forward to it, it is being put on by the former National Girl Protection Advisor. One thing that a lot of parents don't realize about girl guides is that their daughters often feel it is a place that they can totally be themselves, they tell us a lot of stuff they likely wouldn't let out in other places. It is amazing to have 15 girls from different schools, grades etc that may never have interacted before or even didn't like before come together and make it work. I've always said one of my fave things to do with them is to roll out a big piece of newsprint paper throw a box of markers on the floor and listen to the chatter. I do this once a year at least and it is usually a banner that I have written GIRL GUIDES in big letters and each of them get a letter to decorate... it turns out amazing and they have been asking since september when they are going to be doing this years. I did this on a whim 5 years ago because I had nothing planned and it is one of their faves now. Pretty neat eh. I am so glad they feel that they have this safe haven once a week.

Anyways...
    weighed in today and I am down 5 lbs this week, 7.5 total. Yay me!
    My 9yr old niece is in Girl Guides and my mom is a leader this year and absolutely LOVES it and finds it so rewarding. My sister and I were in Girl Guides when we were kids and really enjoyed it too.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I think a SC convention is needed some day for sure!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

SC Convention = GENIUS IDEA!!!
    Now who will provide the location, food, snacks, and travel accomodations? HAHA
    KK7, julesie-pie, coyote00 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    SC Convention = GENIUS IDEA!!!
    Now who will provide the location, food, snacks, and travel accomodations? HAHA
    I think the Winnipeggers should host it.

Page 136 of 370 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 236 ... LastLast

Thread Information