User Tag List

Page 202 of 370 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

We are going out for supper at Jack Astor's tonight for my friend's daughter's bday and I just spent the last hour looking at the menu online to pick a healthy choice, I was feeling very proud of myself for thinking ahead but who are we kidding, I'm totally getting the cheesy garlic bread and the pasta...LOL
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 11 others like this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    I would FREAK OUT if my husband decided to re-arrange my furniture!

Why ???

I've only ever heard Americans call them walleye, we always call it pickerel lol.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Magazines: I'm already subscribed to Today's Parent. But I'd love People magazine, US, InTouch, any of the entertainment mags!

Armygirl: YEAH~~~~~~~~~ doing a lil dance and jig here because I'm so happy to hear the good news!!! *fist pump*

Orange peel: No thank you! My MIL does this already.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    I've only ever heard Americans call them walleye, we always call it pickerel lol.
    Dh is an Albertan and he calls then walleye and slough shark and refuses to eat em! I love pickerel!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

wow, 33 minutes and no activity in here.... lemon/7up cake was pretty good, filled the sweet void I was having.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

SB Code on SB home page for 6 sb

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

This was for a pin to make a cute Valentines Card

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Buddy: do you have a favorite magazine (that you don't have subscription for)?
    Love Womans World magazine - they have some good recipes and short articles so it is easy to read when you don't have a lot of time!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    For all those praying and keeping me in their thoughts today I thank you for what amounts to a miracle. The spots they found 6 weeks ago are defiantly new cancer growth but the new scan shows no change which means either very slow growth or it has stabilized again. My doctor is very happy and has recommended that I continue on my drug study. I could cry tears off joy I am so glad I told you all yesterday it helped me sleep last night and gave me a miracle I Love u all!!!!!!!
    That is the best news!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Can't believe I forgot to mention the Pledge cloths! PERFECT for work! Love them!

LOVE IT!

I was quite irritated yesterday when I went past the school at lunch time to see my four year old daughter outside; it was -22C...
    She was all bundled up, but that is just too cold to be out there; They were issuing frostbite warnings on the radio all day, yet my kid was sent outside in that! CRAZY!

(BTW: I did follow up with admin, and they WILL NOT be sending the kids out when it is that cold anymore )

It drives me NUTS when the kids do not listen. It is SO disrespectful.
    I warn the kids: I am going to count backwards from 5 and if you aren't listening you are going to be in trouble. Do you want to listen, or do you want to get in trouble? 5, 4,
    They RUN to do whatever it is. One time Justin asked, "Oh, yeah? What are you going to do?" So my reply was, "Do you REALLY want to know? Keep being bold and you'll see soon enough! 5, 4,"
    It is at the point now where I just start counting, and they start listening.

To make the mornings better, they help pack their lunch and pick out (with some guidance) what they are going to wear the next day. We lay out our boots, hats, coats, everything.
    Then they get to pick a treat. If they get up and get ready on time, then they can have the treat when they get home from school. If not, they don't get the treat.
    I think having more than one kid in the same age group helps more with that b/c it upsets them more if the other one gets a treat and they don't.

Same here...

Do it! When our oldest still lived here, I had a garbage bag (okay, two), and everything I had to pick up went in it. That included their shoes, jackets, you name it. If they wanted it back, they had to either pay me money for each item, or do something for me to earn it back; it is a win-win, b/c it sucks that you picked it up, but when they want their fav basketball shoes or sweater back, make a point of sitting on the couch with your feet up and watch them sweep or vacuum the floor. Something else I would do is intentionally leave a bunch of stuff laying around, and tell them their job was to tidy that particular room.
    I think I must have a little evil side to me, because I am laughing even remembering it! They would get SO mad that I was sitting there doing nothing while they were cleaning, or having to pick stuff up that they didn't leave out! BA HA HA! Our oldest learned very quickly, our second, not so much. When it starts getting out of control now, I will give him one night to get his stuff picked up. For each item that I have to pick up the next day (I should not have to pick your dirty socks up off my living room floor so that I can clean it!), I get to take one thing of his, and I let him know that I will be starting with the good stuff (right now it is tablet, headphones, fav basketball shoes, fav hoodie, etc).

Just a note: I do this, and do get the swagbucks, but it can take up to a month before you get them

Well, thanks to Momto2k's, we have a subscription to our favorite magazine, Ontario Out Of Doors. We would appreciate (and definately use) any fishing mags, though; especially if they are relevant to our area (or fish in our region) - Bass, pike, walleye are biggies for us.
    Oh, I would also like to add Pledge Cloths to my list! What age did you start requiring your children do a chore etc to get their stuff back?

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    as soon as I reach 450 swag points I redeem for the $5 amazon e-card.

once the e-card shows up in my inbox I go and log into amazon and add the credit to my account.

They don't expire and I save all my amazon credits for a year (simmilar to saving my sdm points) and when Christmas comes I have a nice little savings I can use to buy ppl xmas gifts

oh I like homemakers also
    i didn't realize that you could keep credit on your amazon account, I thought you had to enter it Bly when you are buying something.

sadly homemakers no longer exist, it's now Fresh Juice which isn't anywhere near as good.

magazines for me - Canadian Living or any collectors addition on the English Royal family (I know, guilty), I already have the Macleans Will & Kate baby one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    ok my plans have changed I am sick....and now doing laundry ....won't give to munch info then I am declaring "nap time" with a book by Jodi Picoult "nineteen minutes" I love this author !!!
    sorry to hear that you are sick hope you feel better soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    FB Canada - 4pt SB code
    Missed it but got a 6pt SB code!

I ground my teeth so bad in the last week I cracked a molar lol
    ouch! I'm so thrilled about your news today!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I made one of those cakes where you just dump the lemon cake mix in the bowl and add 591ml of diet 7 up, smells good. Will let you know how it tastes later.
    interesting never heard of it.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

I have 2,387 swagbucks...I should just cash them in for amazon GC. didn't know you could save them on your account. yay! I actually use it for amazon.com because I live so close to the border and stuff on amazon.com is so much cheaper than amazon.ca

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

oh gosh me too lol I feel so much lighter now the last 6 weeks have been hell they will scan me again in 3 months until then I will just go every 3 weeks to be checked and get my chemo pills.

4 days and it will be 5 years since I was diagnosed and it has been 2 yrs 5 months and 6 days since I was given 6 months to live but who's counting lol

I am babbling but I am so happy right now!!!!!
    Yaaahoooo! Great news :D. Babble away!!!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I am so bored today... Still trying to figure out the Swagbucks thing... Maybe I will invest some time into that this evening. Kids are being relatively good today- even with the yucky weather and not being able to have outside time...

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Room arranging went well. We didn't rearrange all the furniture, just moved the floor mats & the racing chair, & the 2 bookshelves & TV stand down to give hubby a "racing corner" & so I could get our table back!

Here is are the after photos (don't have any photos before because my living room was distasrious looking). Please excuse the messy table hubby is still working on it
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information