User Tag List

Page 213 of 370 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    GORGEOUS! I wany a pair of Bernies but not so practical for city living sigh...they've been a dream since childhood!
    So did I, but when I can get 2 Pyrenees for the price of 1/2 a Bernie, I had to re-evaluate they are very much the same as Bernie's in temperament and attitude just always look filthy
    coyote00, PammieD and Mich649 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

$5 chapmans..... Oh yes my hubby would love you

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359087755.487279.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  25.6 KB
    Can't remember if I posted this one yet for Armygirl

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Attachment 159177
    For all of you that are working at getting healthier!!!! You can do it!!!!
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post

I'm excited to see new tearpad coupons but I also know that they might be all gone by the time I get a chance to go to the store. seems like I can't join any coupon trains these days because the coupon expiries are early. I got the kraft coupons that people seem to like but they seem to expire mid-march I think?
    I ventured out today to pick up a few things and saw no new coupons in sight. The thing is, I never even see empty pads of the new coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    buddy, if you could have five coupons right now, what would they be?
    Cineplex snack fpc's/BOGO, HV Silk, Gardein, Yves, Smart Ones meals

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Weigh in this morning - down 2.2 lbs - surprised me! Total of 10.8
    YAY!
    Armygirl76, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Buddy....i am very sorry i havent been on to answer any questions this week...i got called away for work for a week and my DIL's kobo isnt being nice to me...having trouble getting on to the site ...i get home sunday night and will lay catchup

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

finally found some tearpad coupons today!! just by chance stopped into a safeway for five minutes and ran around the store like a chicken with my head cut off. the only one I didn't find was mini wheats.

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Would my buddy want $5 Chapmans???
    of course...but I didn't think anyone would want to give that one up!!

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

For the five coupons question...i would have to say...
    Pullups, lunchables, juice boxes, gerber graduates snacks and purex either laundry or tp

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Hi Ladies... today was spent doing laundry(I took it to the laundry mat to save time/money/etc), picking up our doggies from the kennel, going for groceries and playing pool. I'm exhausted. LOL!!! Its not that bad... just a very busy day after spending 7 days not doing anything like that.

I DID NOT CRY ON TAKEOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The weather was perfect. Between 26-30 everyday. Nice WARM breeze each day too. At night is "cooled down" to 20. 2 nights had a small breeze that was a "a little chilly" to some. I was comfortable in my tank top and shorts.

We laughed, danced, ate, drank, kissed, cuddled, played in the sand, went swimming in the pool and in the ocean. It was a fantastic holiday. I am already looking forward to our next one!

The resort was beautiful. Quiet. Clean. The staff was AMAZING! The gifts were all loved and appreciated.

I have a few bug bites... but only me... and I don't know why... we saw the men spraying... but the staff was talking about how the mosquito are quite bad this year. I had bug spray with us... and used it at night on my legs... nothing a Benedryl can't fix

I have pictures to post but I need a couple days to do that... my gawd, you ladies sure were a talkative bunch.....

Time for some questions/answers:

24. Make-up? Do you use it? Brand/colours etc? I LOVE makeup!! I will gladly accept any black mascara(not dollar store) and fun eyeshawdow colors
    25. Lip gloss: Heck,YES! But nudes/neutrals only please
    29. Fave perfume scent: ici <-- on my wishlist I think
    32. Gardening supplies needed? NO!
    35. Fave spice? I really like chives... is that a spice??!?!
    36. Something to share with your other half? My other half would love candy or chocolate. I will share with him on my "cheat" day
    37. Lululemon? Nope, they don't make items in my size.
    38. Eye colour? Hazel
    39. Sprays/non-candle smellies:NO THANK YOU
    40. What you’d like more time for:My family. Myself.
    41. Fave animals I love dogs... hubby loves wolves.
    42. Kitchen gadgets I want the tool that you use to beat the meat you are cooking to "tenderize" it and make it thinner.
    43. PJ's This is tough buddy... I am soooo picky about how pj's fit me... I don't like tight pj's. So.. no, I think I will pass.
    44. Running low on anything in stockpile YES! Bic Soliel Disposable Razors, Outrageous Shampoo, PertPlus Shampoo, sponges(for dishes with the green side/sponge) and Crest with Scope
    45. Fave thing to do to unwind Coupon, listen to music, hot bath, massage, talk with hubby, walk with my doggies, a nap with my doggies
    46. Lime green picnic set? Nope(but don't tell Jez )
    47. Do you wear earrings? Yes and would love small stud type earrings in black, silver, gold, colors.... but from ardenes or claires.. nothing expensive
    48. Do you use a crockpot? Yes! But please do not send me crockpot seasoning packages... hubby HATES them.

Some other things I need to answer:

I would LOVE the $5 Chapmans coupon

5 other coupons: FPC GOT 2b Hair Care, Lactantia Cream with SEPTEMBER expiry(have enough of March), Beneful WET dog Food,
    EGGS in Shells, $2 ANY ROYALE.

Buddy, if you have any samples of:
    Tide Pods
    Sunlight Laundry Pacs
    Resolve Oxi Action

I would LOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They get hubby's overalls nice and clean. Better than ANY liquid or powder or combo I have tried. Would love you FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't scrapbook.

I need to finish catching up on everything now...

Its GREAT to be back
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Fri, Jan 25th, 2013 at 01:11 AM.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Welcome back Pumpkin. Your holiday sounds amazing - looking forward to seeing pictures!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by chesterjes View Post
    Buddy....i am very sorry i havent been on to answer any questions this week...i got called away for work for a week and my DIL's kobo isnt being nice to me...having trouble getting on to the site ...i get home sunday night and will lay catchup
    are you bringing fries with you ?? klepto in the kitchen.."where's the catchup"

[QUOTE=pumpkin9211;5230802]Hi Ladies... today was spent doing laundry(I took it to the laundry mat to save time/money/etc), picking up our doggies from the kennel, going for groceries and playing pool. I'm exhausted. LOL!!! Its not that bad... just a very busy day after spending 7 days not doing anything like that.

I DID NOT CRY ON TAKEOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<<<<<<<<<<<

46. Lime green picnic set? Nope(but don't tell Jez )<<<<<Jez hurries off to corner to cry
    QUOTE]

Last edited by Jezebel; Fri, Jan 25th, 2013 at 02:52 AM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Yes to $5 Chapmans!
    coyote00 and dlee like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

YAY Pumpkin you must be so proud of yourself!!!! I'm glad you had an awesome week!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Morning ladies! $5 chapman's would be great, my boy loves vanilla ice cream (mommy loves any ice cream!)

I ordered boxes yesterday, they are supposed to come this evening so I can start packing/cleaning & sorting. I ordered a tape gun and tape from well.ca Along with garbage bags and dog food Love that site, I can get everything at once lol.

Saw the first place yesterday. Loved the layout and the backyard. The carpets were a little old, the appliances were not the best but they had them all. There is a master bath and it has a shower in it. It's super close to my sister, they have to walk past me to get to Tim Hortons. The McDonalds and Timmies are practically visible, which is good and bad And I'm just not sure what to do! I hoped sleeping on it would help. I go see the second place tomorrow morning, it might help clarify things I guess. The new place is still calling to me, even though it costs more. New would be rather nice. So decisions to make!

And I'm running really late, but it's Friday, still cold, and I'm cranky.

Have a great day everyone!

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Getting caught up

-5 coupons: any FPC, $2 Olymel Peelie (pink NED), $2 Tylenol Call In, Kraft Peanut Butter, Johnsonville, anything from my current VWT WL
    -$5 Chapmans -Yes!

R&R day around here today. We finally finished the loft, and got a couple other projects finished too, so we are taking a day off. DH and I are bundling the little kiddo up and taking her and the dog on a long walk, we got new snowshoes for Christmas and want to try them out. Tomorrow DH works, and the oldest kiddo has a birthday party to attend, so I will have the car. I think I am going to mail my buddy's package while I am out. I need to re-pack it/find a bigger box, I keep finding more things to add.
    TGIF! Have a great Friday!
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Jan 25th, 2013 at 08:22 AM.

Thread Information