User Tag List

Page 220 of 370 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I understand that situation MrsSunshine. When I found out I was pregnant with #2, I started looking at SUVs. (I own a Mazda3 that we use as our "family" vehicle....but hubby's quite tall and big so it's not the most comfortable car for him and it's going to be squishy once there's four of us in there....) Looked at trade-in values for my car and what payments would be for a SUV. Thought I could afford it for sure and got excited looking and test driving a couple new vehicles. But then we sat down and thought..... you know what....it's really nice not having car payments right now, do we really want to add a car payment on top of our mortgage and bills? Plus the outside of our house really needs some renos. So we decided for now that we will just make do with my car. Save up this year to pay for the renos hopefully. And maybe next year we can re-discuss the idea of a new SUV. Sucks but it was the best decision for us at the moment.

Someone mentioned kcups a page or two back. Just wanted to say how much I LOVE Keurig.com customer service!! I emailed them about an issue with their website/facebook page and they got back to me the next day apologizing and offered me a coupon for a free box of kcups plus free shipping!! SO happy with that :D

Team Purple, I didn't mail Friday, we ended up going shopping but I will mail Monday!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

and... i can use my brand new address labels too.. another plus.

maybe a few years down the road... if we dont' find anything more in our budget range.. we may buy.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OH and Jeze... your salsa.. so awesome. i put it on some chicken in the crockpot.. *slurp*.. 'sic' says my son.. tastes awesome.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    OH and Jeze... your salsa.. so awesome. i put it on some chicken in the crockpot.. *slurp*.. 'sic' says my son.. tastes awesome.
    I know! I finished mine off in 2 days! had it with tortilla chips, it was soo good.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I am very jealous of all this talk of homemade jam and salsa!!!!lol

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I feel like Christmas I can't wait for my buddy to get her package She might hit me on something but thought it to be a cool idea lol

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Don't worry ladies about not sending on the earliest send date! Remember, it was the beginning of the range. If we have a range to send, I figure everyone should have a chance to mail on time!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

I probably won't be mailing until Tues or Wed, I have been working double duty and I want my buddy's package to be perfect

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

I will be sending my package out on monday.... as soon as I find a box that fits all my little treasures that I found for my buddy.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I went out today and found some stuff to fill in the spaces! Buddy you are ok with chocolate & candy bubble wrap, yes? Will try to mail tomorrow, if not Monday or Tuesday at the latest!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Went sledding with DS and now eating ruffles chips and heluva dill pickle dip while watching shipping wars......thats my kind of Saturday!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Maybe you ladies can help!?! I am looking for Snowpants for DD for next year (now because I hate paying full price) BUT because it actually snowed this year, it appears I waited too long and they are all sold out everywhere in TO! I am really looking for the Children's Place purple or pink size 4 fleece lined Snowpants! (DD has the size 3 purple jacket & Snowpants from there this - bought last year on sale). If anyone has seen them (or any other over the shoulder size 4 Snowpants in purple or pink, costing $25 or less) & would be willing to pick some up & mail to me, I would be more than happy to pay you back & cover the cost of shipping etc! Just thought I would check!

In fact, if anyone has gently used size 4 (purple or pink) or size 5 (pink or brown) Snowpants that their child no longer needs I would be interested! I would cover shipping etc!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Sat, Jan 26th, 2013 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Adding secondhand info!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

And now Im off to bed! Nighty night!
    Jezebel, garbagepicker and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Mailed my pkg but I'm too tired to go through my wallet for the receipt so PammieD, I'm gonna msg you the tracking number tomorrow

Looks like buddy, you're getting your pkg in 2 business days!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Mailed my pkg but I'm too tired to go through my wallet for the receipt so PammieD, I'm gonna msg you the tracking number tomorrow

Looks like buddy, you're getting your pkg in 2 business days!

Ha I knew it wasn't me! one down
    dlee likes this.

Thread Information