User Tag List

Page 221 of 370 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 271 321 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

oops, sorry buddy I got you a new gift but now I have to consider it a used gift...... I just had to read it first, since I have been laid up on the couch again all day.

I am going to the doctors again next week, I am going to force them to so some testing and figure out what is going on with me vs just mking an educated guess. I have dealt with seasonal and food allergies for years, but nothing like this, ever since I wrecked my knee, I have been battling the worst case of hives I hAve ever seen and even the emergency doctor that I saw once cringed. They are covering up to 60% of my body at times and swell my joints to the point that I can't use them. They have had me on a prescription anti histamine 3 times a day and prednisone on and off. They will go away and then come back. I even get them in my mouth!!! Has anyone ever had an experience like this? Today my ankles are swollen like baseballs and itchy beyond belief, I can't walk on them they hurt so bad.... Ok sorry for the rant, I just need to get it off my chest and am really not trying to sound whiney, I just hate being laid up and not able to do what I want.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359263785.288883.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  40.9 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359263861.539102.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  22.2 KB.

Now to spread some smiles I had nothing better to do today then find these and read my buddies prezzie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359264018.971423.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  25.4 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359264094.305038.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  37.0 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359264249.655029.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  31.6 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359264453.971414.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  39.5 KB

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I may not be here much....and any posts after last night I haven't read.....

I was at the vet with my furrbaby jezebel and recieved the worst news ever....I have maybe a week at most with her she has a tumor and fast progressing bone cancer.....she is on pain medicine and I want to love on her as much I can and take tons more pics...

.I am heart broken beyong words ......so I am sorry but I need time with her....
    DMS54 likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Hugs to you Jez. PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do at all. I am so sorry you have to go through this.
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Jezz. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm so sorry about the news. Big Hug from me over here. Please let us know how we can help and support.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post

I was at the vet with my furrbaby jezebel and recieved the worst news ever....I have maybe a week at most with her she has a tumor and fast progressing bone cancer.....she is on pain medicine and I want to love on her as much I can and take tons more pics...

.I am heart broken beyong words ......so I am sorry but I need time with her....
    coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Oh Jezz, I am so sorry. Like Monto2Ks said, if there is anything we can do, please let us know. Big hugs.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I am so sorry about Jezebel, I hope we can be there for you, you're the best fur Mama ever....
    it sounds like she has something similar to what our Zoe had. She went quickly it was an osteo sarcoma in her wrist and the only found out about it because she started limping a lot.
    Big huge hug for all of you

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

oh Jez, I'm so sorry to hear that bad news about your baby Spend all the time you need! Sending many prayers and hugs your way...

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

aww jez that is awful!! Sending you big hugs!! You will be in my thoughts

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

So sorry Jezebel. Like many others have said if there is anything you need let me know

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    I went out today and found some stuff to fill in the spaces! Buddy you are ok with chocolate & candy bubble wrap, yes? Will try to mail tomorrow, if not Monday or Tuesday at the latest!

I laughed out loud at this that is what I did dumped three boxes of the Nestle Fav to make a nice cozy shell for everything lol lol

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    oops, sorry buddy I got you a new gift but now I have to consider it a used gift...... I just had to read it first, since I have been laid up on the couch again all day.

I am going to the doctors again next week, I am going to force them to so some testing and figure out what is going on with me vs just mking an educated guess. I have dealt with seasonal and food allergies for years, but nothing like this, ever since I wrecked my knee, I have been battling the worst case of hives I hAve ever seen and even the emergency doctor that I saw once cringed. They are covering up to 60% of my body at times and swell my joints to the point that I can't use them. They have had me on a prescription anti histamine 3 times a day and prednisone on and off. They will go away and then come back. I even get them in my mouth!!! Has anyone ever had an experience like this? Today my ankles are swollen like baseballs and itchy beyond belief, I can't walk on them they hurt so bad.... Ok sorry for the rant, I just need to get it off my chest and am really not trying to sound whiney, I just hate being laid up and not able to do what I want.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359263785.288883.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  40.9 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359263861.539102.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  22.2 KB.

Now to spread some smiles I had nothing better to do today then find these and read my buddies prezzie
    if you are my buddy, it's not a problem. Sorry to hear you are having a rough time, hope you can get it sorted out soon! Thinking of you!

Oh Jez I am soooo sorry! Thinking of you & sending hugs!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Thread Information