User Tag List

Page 223 of 370 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Oh bluz I had a total point blow out last night (and I mean hugeeeee) LOL. I figure the madness has passed and I cant change it now but, I can make sure not to repeat it again today. Totally get where you are coming from. Doing some damage control here and snacking on some fruit . As you said you are still ok. I am going to duct tape my mouth rofl

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I am up... worse sleep than yesterday so this chick is taking a vacation day tonight.
    My in laws living room is right above my bedroom and my neice brought her monsters over at noon to get a free meal and the kids spent the whole time jumping around til I freaked and sent one of my kids up to get them to stop but by then it was too late for more sleep. I tossed and turned til 3 and then gave up.
    So I got up and had a slice of dh's homemade bread.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. and some ice cream... oh well. It's 4pm and I have until midinight to use my points and I plan on being in bed at 8 so I think I'll be ok.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I figure sometimes you need a good blowout to remind your system and not let it get complacant - does that make sense. I get all screwed up on these night shifts anyways so it's usually a good weekend for losing, this is from past experieince, I don't know if it will work this time!

So now for the big secret I have been holding back on weight loss.... the last time (10 years ago) I used eDiets to lose about 90 pounds, then I was approached by eDiets and Womans World magazine to be in an article! So I did it and it was so much fun, they sent a photographer to do a shoot and did a write up on how I was a working mom and still found time to do the weight loss thing. I don't mention it to too many people now because I gained all that weight back and am kind of ashamed of that to be back where I started before. But onwards and forwards, bring it on.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

OMG BLU.. you were in a WW's article.. don't you EVER doubt yourself on here.. you are a wonderful, beautiful woman who does amazing things for other people. Be proud of that.. we've all had downfalls.. pick yourself up.. give yourself a hug from all of us.. and just tomorrow is a new day!!!!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

so cool Bluz!!! Don't ever feel ashamed of yourself.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

K sc's being dumb on my phone so I can't quote stuff.

Pumpkin - no worries!! Just wanted to reassure people that I was still around while I'm away despite "enjoying" the pleasure of my parents company! Hahahahaha

Suz! You're famous! Who cares if you've taken a step back...you're taking steps forward now and that's the important thing!

Blowouts. Hahahaha! I had one today too! Took less than 48 hours in captivity with my mom. (Not a diaper one for a change). I was getting annoyed because every time I try to feed Alexa, she's sitting right on top of me. Anything I do, she's on top of me. So Alexa was just waking up from a nap (that she'd taken on her own without me rocking her to sleep! Woohoo!) And was getting increasingly fussy because her diaper was SUPER FULL and my mom kept saying she was going to change her. Yet she was sitting there (on top of me) texting her friend. Alexa started freaking out, and so I just started changing her. My mom jumped up like "I'm ready! I'm ready! I said I'd change her"...I wasn't mad up to that point, I was just going to change her and then pass her back to play. But my mom made a big deal about it while standing with her chin on my shoulder (annoying). I lost it a little.

I know that my mom loves her. I know that she misses her and can't get enough of her. Blah blah blah. But a) I am not a touchy huggy cuddly person. I cuddle Alexa and Don. Everyone else, not so much. I'm not a social hugger, I just don't like to be touched. It's my personal space. Sorry! Please don't sit on my feet with your arm around me staring at my boobs while I'm trying to feed my baby B) I don't feel that babies should have to cry unnecessarily. Don't get me wrong. I don't pick Alexa up every time she makes a noise. Sometimes she's just being sucky. But when there's an obvious reason for her to be fussy, I like to try and rectify it...especially before she gets to the point of screaming purple baby. Way easier to talk a sniffling baby down than to relax a purple one! My mom doesn't buy in to that though.

So I "expressed my frustration" and then my mom texted her friend that my hormones are raging! Like wtf! All I want is her to have some consideration!

So...I fed Alexa, went down to the building''s gym and had my first workout post baby. Operation MILF has commenced! Woohoo!

K, end of rant. Sorry ladies! Just needed a little pressure release!

Quebec is great. Fing freezing though. -20 plus heavy winds today. Going skiing tomorrow I thonk as it's supposed to be a balmy -8 at the base. That'll kick my butt!

Couponing here isn't bad but they're primarily french. Only one billingual coupon

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post

Pumpkin - no worries!! Just wanted to reassure people that I was still around while I'm away despite "enjoying" the pleasure of my parents company! Hahahahaha

Suz! You're famous! Who cares if you've taken a step back...you're taking steps forward now and that's the important thing!

Blowouts. Hahahaha! I had one today too! Took less than 48 hours in captivity with my mom. (Not a diaper one for a change). I was getting annoyed because every time I try to feed Alexa, she's sitting right on top of me. Anything I do, she's on top of me. So Alexa was just waking up from a nap (that she'd taken on her own without me rocking her to sleep! Woohoo!) And was getting increasingly fussy because her diaper was SUPER FULL and my mom kept saying she was going to change her. Yet she was sitting there (on top of me) texting her friend. Alexa started freaking out, and so I just started changing her. My mom jumped up like "I'm ready! I'm ready! I said I'd change her"...I wasn't mad up to that point, I was just going to change her and then pass her back to play. But my mom made a big deal about it while standing with her chin on my shoulder (annoying). I lost it a little.

I know that my mom loves her. I know that she misses her and can't get enough of her. Blah blah blah. But a) I am not a touchy huggy cuddly person. I cuddle Alexa and Don. Everyone else, not so much. I'm not a social hugger, I just don't like to be touched. It's my personal space. Sorry! Please don't sit on my feet with your arm around me staring at my boobs while I'm trying to feed my baby B) I don't feel that babies should have to cry unnecessarily. Don't get me wrong. I don't pick Alexa up every time she makes a noise. Sometimes she's just being sucky. But when there's an obvious reason for her to be fussy, I like to try and rectify it...especially before she gets to the point of screaming purple baby. Way easier to talk a sniffling baby down than to relax a purple one! My mom doesn't buy in to that though.

So I "expressed my frustration" and then my mom texted her friend that my hormones are raging! Like wtf! All I want is her to have some consideration!

So...I fed Alexa, went down to the building''s gym and had my first workout post baby. Operation MILF has commenced! Woohoo!

Quebec is great. Fing freezing though. -20 plus heavy winds today. Going skiing tomorrow I thonk as it's supposed to be a balmy -8 at the base. That'll kick my butt!

Couponing here isn't bad but they're primarily french. Only one billingual coupon
    Rant away!

Btw what's MILF?? My brain is working slowly today and I can't figure it out!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post

Pammie i can hear your frustration only mine does not come from outside of my home. my parents are great and give space if i need to feed wee man and usually if we go out i pump my milk and carter takes a bottle. gives others a chance to cuddle and feed him and is a bit of a break for me. for me it is my older son who sits right on top of the baby, not me, but ends up to be me cuz i have the baby. so trying to nurse carter at home and i have my seven and a half year old who is, like you say, over the shoulder and basically sitting on you while you try to do anything. i just feel like i am constantly telling him to go do something or to back off. it is distracting too for carter. i find it very hard to nurse him when devin is home, because he is so loud and very active so of course carter wants to see what is going on. can't wait for tomorrow when carter and i can get back into routine again once everyone is at school and work.
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

MILF - mother I'd like to FU** - bahahahaha, you go girl.

I think it's a GREAT idea to for you to rant here rather than take out the whole wrath on your mom. I had sort of the same problem, my mom is in BC so when the kids were little she wanted to spend EVERY SECOND she could with them.... and she's your mom. Hang in there.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

OK it is ONLY Jan and I am done for the year!!! I know there is people who have worse problems but my ex isn't paying me this week and now out 350. that I was counting on my budget. I just feel like sitting down and bawling. I have had enough. He gave my son 150.00 for textbooks which was between him and his dad but now he is saying that is part of the payment. He was on the phone swearing and screaming at me. I have just had enough. I had a few hurdles before Christmas and used up all my nestegg slowly getting a little bit here and there back at it now I am probally going to have to dig back into it to get grocerys. I am sick of struggling and seeing so many people sitting on their ass's getting away with everything. My neighbour pay's 80.00 a month in rent she works under the table and get support under the table, has a brand new car and has 20,000. hidden away in a bank accout. I swear I just had enough.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    OK it is ONLY Jan and I am done for the year!!! I know there is people who have worse problems but my ex isn't paying me this week and now out 350. that I was counting on my budget. I just feel like sitting down and bawling. I have had enough. He gave my son 150.00 for textbooks which was between him and his dad but now he is saying that is part of the payment. He was on the phone swearing and screaming at me. I have just had enough. I had a few hurdles before Christmas and used up all my nestegg slowly getting a little bit here and there back at it now I am probally going to have to dig back into it to get grocerys. I am sick of struggling and seeing so many people sitting on their ass's getting away with everything. My neighbour pay's 80.00 a month in rent she works under the table and get support under the table, has a brand new car and has 20,000. hidden away in a bank accout. I swear I just had enough.
    Oh Kim... big hugs for you. You are an amazing person, don't ever forget that and it's really too bad that others that are in your life have to let you down like that. Getting me started on those who live off the government and make more money than a lot of us by popping out kids is not a bag you want to open with me lol.... we have '3rd generations' of families here in this town that just make me wonder why I work.

Karma is real and they will get theirs. I wish I had a money tree a could pluck a few thousand off for each of us <3
    Jezebel, KK7, julesie-pie and 5 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Oh Kim... big hugs for you. You are an amazing person, don't ever forget that and it's really too bad that others that are in your life have to let you down like that. Getting me started on those who live off the government and make more money than a lot of us by popping out kids is not a bag you want to open with me lol.... we have '3rd generations' of families here in this town that just make me wonder why I work.

Karma is real and they will get theirs. I wish I had a money tree a could pluck a few thousand off for each of us <3

thanks bluz
    I really try to stay postive but latley it is just one thing after another
    dlee likes this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    thanks bluz
    I really try to stay postive but latley it is just one thing after another
    I know you do sweetie, and I am so glad that we have each other to come to and have our melt downs and rants...
    KK7, coyote00 and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

KK register with maintenance enforcement..you should not have to deal with the non-payment or abuse.

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Oh my aren't we all a bunch that need a place to vent, a shoulder to cry or lean on, a friend to hand us a tissue or a bottle of vodka today...... I love that everyone here needs help and even when we are dealing with our own cr*p, we are still concerned and want to be able to help everyone else.

This is the best group ever

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359326556.112101.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  46.8 KB
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

My buddy package is finally mailed! I will PM tracking number when I think to get the receipt BEFORE I sit down!

Thread Information