User Tag List

Page 228 of 370 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 278 328 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    I vow to pick myself up I will not let negative people get me down it is amazing though how you leave someone due to not wanting to be around them but due to having children it seems the negative just keeps coming out of his mouth and I still have to put up with his crap. I am going to still figure out a plan I need to get out of this town and maybe just maybe if I keep telling the world maybe I can find a new place to call home lol. I need to have hope. I want to publicly say thankyou to armygirl for such a sweet rep you don't always think you are making a difference in peoples life then boom someone tells you they do and you don't even feel like you did anything. I have lost alot of weight in the last year and bit apx 40lbs. I need to keep on this road of being postive and finding myself again. Thanks to so many SC'ers who are just wonderful here because I have no real world friends and I think if it wasn't for you guys I just may never pick myself up again.
    You rock... it's a new day. Good job on the weight!!
    I think a lot of us are in the same boat with 'no real world' friends. I have lived in this town for almost 20 years and can count on one hand 'real friends' that I have here. I KNOW a lot of people... but that is not the same.
    I like the Introvert post GP put on here, I am an introvert, I could go for a week without seeing people and I'd be fine. I love being alone on my days off. I love my family to bits... don't get me wrong lol.
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 10 others like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Name:  229980_443528699027132_1410734794_n.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  34.1 KB

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Thats funny bluz I am the same way I think thats why I always get annoyed with my neighbour...she isn't jut trying to be helpfull she is just ALWAYS in your businees. And it isn't like you can pretend your not home lol we have paper thin walls sooooo when the doorbell rings you answer it. Just the past couple days she rang my bell to tell me Andrew is too much on the sidewalk and he can get a ticket blah blah really never knew. lol Meanwhile her sister csomes and is ALWAYS on the sidewalk. Then she rings my doorbell to tell me something is on sale at Freshco great I get my flyers thanks. I would be much happier if she just stops pestering so I can breath and relax lol. We are NOT friends and never would be due to her values of life lol.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Good morning everyone,

Sorry for being a little MIA the past couple of days....super busy with kids/DH/Grandpa....hope to finally get a little time to myself today and get caught up.

I love this SC family, we're all here for each other through all the wonderful and not so wonderful things in life. I keep trying to explain that SC is far more than a bunch of crazy coupon ladies, we're a support group, therapy, friends and family, there to help pick up the pieces when life gets us down, and there to cheer the loudest when things go well......people on the outside don't get it.
    I am a total introvert, I too can count my friends in real life with one hand. I fear I am becoming far worse since moving to the country, I can go days without speaking or seeing anyone other than my family.....and I love it. SC is my one exception, where I am more social. It could be the comfort level of being behind a computer screen in my own house, but I like to think that it is because everyone here "gets it" and "gets me" we're all here as friends and an insane SC family to truly hear each other and help each other when we can.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Mon, Jan 28th, 2013 at 09:08 AM. Reason: can't type before coffee
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 10 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

ok. 1 minute into cleaning out the pantry.... yes GP you shamed me into it. That hubby thought it would be a great project for me today.
    So I already managed to dump a box of pancake mix on me and over the floor and I found 7 boxes of cereal but nobody has eaten them and they're are codes cut out of the boxes.
    I think I'm going to have a lot more room by the end of the day

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

forgot this one.....

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I am also an introvert. I have a few friends IRL but not really that many. It's funny because my sister is the total opposite. I really have to push myself to get out and do things with my boy, otherwise we'd rarely leave the house.

KK7 - you will find something else, and move, and be happy again. In regards to your ex... if you have a written agreement for how much he is to be paying you, go to FRO. http://www.mcss.gov.on.ca/en/mcss/pr...ent/index.aspx They will get you the money. And for moving, pick a place, do some research, check kijiji for the price of rentals, for posisbly jobs, and of course I think there are a few people on here from many different places who would happily give you the low down on their towns.

The weather sucks, I need to stop and get milk and COFFEE on my way home. I only have decaf left and had such a headache this morning!! That will teach me to forget to check my list before I'm done at the store.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Oh Bluz! That pancake mix is funny When my boy was in a home daycare she was in the bathroom with one little boy helping him use the potty and the other two kids (mine included) were in the kitchen giggling then got quiet. She came out and they had dumped the box of pancake mix on the floor and were having a grand time... And I have a few boxes of cereal like that as well - coupons cut out but the boxes not eaten from yet lol.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    forgot this one.....

So do you dump it on your pants, then add water, or water then pants, lol? Good luck on the cupboard purge...always feels great to clean stuff out :0)
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Name:  angry cat.jpg
Views: 947
Size:  47.6 KB

Name:  ninja cat funny.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  39.5 KB

Name:  penguin cat.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  22.7 KB

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

it is so yucky out there today good day in wear comfy pants and irgnore the world lol(not SC though lol)

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

I vow to pick myself up I will not let negative people get me down it is amazing though how you leave someone due to not wanting to be around them but due to having children it seems the negative just keeps coming out of his mouth and I still have to put up with his crap. I am going to still figure out a plan I need to get out of this town and maybe just maybe if I keep telling the world maybe I can find a new place to call home lol. I need to have hope. I want to publicly say thankyou to armygirl for such a sweet rep you don't always think you are making a difference in peoples life then boom someone tells you they do and you don't even feel like you did anything. I have lost alot of weight in the last year and bit apx 40lbs. I need to keep on this road of being postive and finding myself again. Thanks to so many SC'ers who are just wonderful here because I have no real world friends and I think if it wasn't for you guys I just may never pick myself up again.

I personally like to kick door in

Name:  229980_443528699027132_1410734794_n.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  34.1 KB

Yup That why pugs rock cannot look at those smooshie face and not smile
    Jezebel, KK7, slambert and 3 others like this.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

anyone need rainboots for their kids? These are so cute
    http://www.beyondtherack.com/event/s...32087?category=
    dlee and missbee217 like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    So do you dump it on your pants, then add water, or water then pants, lol? Good luck on the cupboard purge...always feels great to clean stuff out :0)
    I can't believe the crap that was in that cupboard!
    a lot of it expired in 2011 so I have a big bag going to the garbage.
    I guess you just think at one point you will use it but today's the day it going.

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

OMGOSH Coyote I saw Hillbilly wine glasses this weekend at Canadian Tire and Thought OMG Coyote and me could so use these to party together!!!!!!
    Last edited by Armygirl76; Mon, Jan 28th, 2013 at 09:49 AM.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Thread Information