User Tag List

Page 265 of 370 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 365 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Ok slightly off topic but I'm not sure what to do and it's nagging at me I'm moving. So I should be getting rid of stuff we don't need any more. Like the exersaucer and change table and cloth diapers... but what if I want to have another baby? I always thought I'd have another one but I'll be 38 in a week... and I'm single so another one will cost me some $$ at the "bank". But if I get rid of everything it's like saying I'll never do it! If we weren't moving I'd just hold on to everything but now I don't know what to do.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

can you lend it all to someone to 'store' or borrow for awhile until you know for sure gwen.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Well I was going to clean house, but plans changed.... the girls convinced me to dye their hair, one is now pink and the other is purple Who knew that I am so awesome the i gave birth to Rainbow Bright.

And.... the doctor called with my test results..... he won't tell me over the phone but asked that I come in today. So after 13 big viles of blood yesterday, i am hoping that he has an answer to what is wrong and that it is nothing to serious, and doesn't require more blood testing, as I am not sure I have much more to give to the little ancient vampire that took it yesterday.

Wish me luck.... I am getting ready to head to town.....
    lol I used to watch rainbow brite when was a kid, used to be my fav show

hope everything goes well at the doctors and you get some answers. Thinking of you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    can you lend it all to someone to 'store' or borrow for awhile until you know for sure gwen.
    Or sell the big items to give you more space, then if you decide to have another buy them second hand off kijiji.

i sold a lot of DD's stuff on kijiji for the same price as I originally bought it off kijiji.
    gwennad, coyote00, Mich649 and 3 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ok slightly off topic but I'm not sure what to do and it's nagging at me I'm moving. So I should be getting rid of stuff we don't need any more. Like the exersaucer and change table and cloth diapers... but what if I want to have another baby? I always thought I'd have another one but I'll be 38 in a week... and I'm single so another one will cost me some $$ at the "bank". But if I get rid of everything it's like saying I'll never do it! If we weren't moving I'd just hold on to everything but now I don't know what to do.
    Oh this is a hard one. We just went through similar when working on the loft. We took down the crib, moved all the baby stuff out of the closets we had been storing it in.... and then thought what are we going to do with all of this?! We've been trying to get pregnant almost 2 years with no luck aside from a miscarriage, so getting rid of everything was like saying we gave up...I actually had a complete and total meltdown about it. We decided to store a few items that we love, and donate the rest to the local women's shelter so someone who truly needs them now can make use of them. When we are ready for it again (hopefully sooner rather than later) we will buy these items again, hunt for deals etc.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Thu, Jan 31st, 2013 at 01:53 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Oh this is a hard one. We just went through similar when working on the loft. We took down the crib, moved all the baby stuff out of the closets we had been storing it in.... and then thought what are we going to do with all of this?! We've been trying to get pregnant almost 2 years with no luck aside from a miscarriage, so getting rid of everything was like saying we gave up...I actually had a complete and total meltdown about it. We decided to store a few items that we love, and donate the rest to the local women's shelter so someone who truly needs them now can make use of them. When we are ready for it again (hopefully sooner rather than later) we will buy these items again, hunt for deals etc.
    ((Hugs))

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

My buddy's package is still in Mississauga
    KK7 likes this.

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Sorry you are having no luck, I hope you have a reason to re-buy the items someday soon. That is it exactly, I will try and go through the clothes at least and keep a few things, get rid of everything else. I may try to sell some of it but if it's not sold by the time I am due to move I'll have to decide, and will likely donate it. I went through some of the smaller clothes for a friend who has a litle guy 6 months old now, she has an older daughter as well and baby boy was wearing a lot of pink... but it brought tears to my eyes remembering my little boy in those clothes and things, sad to think I would never have that again. Ah well... I can always get the stuff I need again, when I need it again. And know better than to think I need so much stuff

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    wendyjane, gwennad, juliejolie and
    slambert, nat77, bluzsuz, K8's Fate, missbee217, chesterjes, Briwantstosave

the above ppl want an Easter Train...

...EVERYONE
    please quote this post to say which train you want ...can only pick one though....

.it still hasn't been determined if an easter train will run...but there WILL NOT be a combo train

....that doesn't mean you can't ask for easter items on the pantaloon train though

Really, really wish to do both but if I had to pick one, i will go with Easter.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    wendyjane, gwennad, juliejolie and
    slambert, nat77, bluzsuz, K8's Fate, missbee217, chesterjes, Briwantstosave

the above ppl want an Easter Train...

...EVERYONE
    please quote this post to say which train you want ...can only pick one though....

.it still hasn't been determined if an easter train will run...but there WILL NOT be a combo train

....that doesn't mean you can't ask for easter items on the pantaloon train though

Well, even though I'm not crafty at all, I'm sure I can figure out something hilarious to send on the Pantaloons train. I HAVE to ride on this train for the humour of it all, no matter what!! Jackson is only turning 1 on monday, so we probably won't make a big deal out of Easter this year anyways. I'll ask for a couple Easter chocolates on my WL for Pumpkin's train. :D

I haven't checked the mail yet today so no idea if I have a package waiting or not. I'm at work...
    coyote00, Mich649, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Pantaloons!
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

BAHAHAHA!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

FUTURE PANTALOONS BUDDY WOULD YOU LIKE THIS?????ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Vintage Panty quilt!!!

Thread Information