User Tag List

Page 266 of 370 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

One of my favorite sayings!
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

(((((((((((CLB)))))))))))

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

OMG that blanket is hilarious! I love it!

CLB I hope all goes well today..good luck!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Armygirl is this you???

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Pantaloons or easter - I will go with the majority!
    Jezebel, coyote00, Mich649 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    359 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    wendyjane, gwennad, juliejolie and
    slambert, nat77, bluzsuz, K8's Fate, missbee217, chesterjes, Briwantstosave

the above ppl want an Easter Train...

...EVERYONE
    please quote this post to say which train you want ...can only pick one though....

.it still hasn't been determined if an easter train will run...but there WILL NOT be a combo train

....that doesn't mean you can't ask for easter items on the pantaloon train though

would love to do both but if i had to pick it would have to be easter for DD...with that being said the majority works for me
    Jezebel, coyote00, Mich649 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Well I was going to clean house, but plans changed.... the girls convinced me to dye their hair, one is now pink and the other is purple Who knew that I am so awesome the i gave birth to Rainbow Bright.

And.... the doctor called with my test results..... he won't tell me over the phone but asked that I come in today. So after 13 big viles of blood yesterday, i am hoping that he has an answer to what is wrong and that it is nothing to serious, and doesn't require more blood testing, as I am not sure I have much more to give to the little ancient vampire that took it yesterday.

Wish me luck.... I am getting ready to head to town.....
    best of luck!!! let us know how it goes!!

Quote Originally Posted by gwennad View Post
    Ok slightly off topic but I'm not sure what to do and it's nagging at me I'm moving. So I should be getting rid of stuff we don't need any more. Like the exersaucer and change table and cloth diapers... but what if I want to have another baby? I always thought I'd have another one but I'll be 38 in a week... and I'm single so another one will cost me some $$ at the "bank". But if I get rid of everything it's like saying I'll never do it! If we weren't moving I'd just hold on to everything but now I don't know what to do.
    do you have siblings that might be having kids? like hand me downs? I come from a big family so things seem to circulate. but this is a tough one for sure.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I cannot take a side - will not be riding again

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    wendyjane, gwennad, juliejolie and
    slambert, nat77, bluzsuz, K8's Fate, missbee217, chesterjes, Briwantstosave

the above ppl want an Easter Train...

...EVERYONE
    please quote this post to say which train you want ...can only pick one though....

.it still hasn't been determined if an easter train will run...but there WILL NOT be a combo train

....that doesn't mean you can't ask for easter items on the pantaloon train though

Jezebel and Armygirl76 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post

Mich649 and chesterjes like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    oh no, why not?
    Mich649 and chesterjes like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Ok, somebody might need to talk me down... just had to drop the mail off for work, and a train envie.. and thought I would take a peek in at Zellers. Ours is closing March 31st, and they've had nothing worthwhile, 20% at most for Clearance. I've needed new boots for 2 months, mine were peeling (think Payless brand) to the point my Dad was embarassed to be seen with me, and gave me $50 for new ones.

Needless to say, I'm cheap, and also particular about the type of heel.. I NEED a heel at 5'2, and I prefer thinner heels, not wedges.. Long story short, went inside just now, and they had a row of tables down the center of the store with boots. Brand Name Boots! I'm like what, where have these been hiding all these years??? Apparently they are getting shipments from the USA designer shops.. there's Coach, Nine West, Uggs and other brands I recognized but am now too excited to remember. Just bought 2 pairs, ankle boots and knee boots, (Nine West & Franco Sarto??) for $62 tax included. There is a beautiful pair of grey suede Italian boots with leather soles.. regular $329, marked down on the tag to $179, and all are 50% of the lowest price. Can't pay $90.. but man on man, if they go to 75% and still there... yikes!

To think, I didn't even get to check out the rest of the store as I was supposed to be just dropping the mail. There could be DEALS over there!!! I didn't even look at the PANTALOONS yet! Are we starting the next train yet??? Are we? I think I know where I might be shopping for some of my buddies items...

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

ok. I want to leave my ratings since I rec'd my package and my buddy rec'd theirs....how many ratings are we giving to each person? do we give a rating to the person we bought for?
    chesterjes likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    ok. I want to leave my ratings since I rec'd my package and my buddy rec'd theirs....how many ratings are we giving to each person? do we give a rating to the person we bought for?
    I'm pretty sure it's a rating for who sent to you and one for Pammie for conducting

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dlee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's a rating for who sent to you and one for Pammie for conducting
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by NickiB View Post
    Ok, somebody might need to talk me down... just had to drop the mail off for work, and a train envie.. and thought I would take a peek in at Zellers. Ours is closing March 31st, and they've had nothing worthwhile, 20% at most for Clearance. I've needed new boots for 2 months, mine were peeling (think Payless brand) to the point my Dad was embarassed to be seen with me, and gave me $50 for new ones.

Needless to say, I'm cheap, and also particular about the type of heel.. I NEED a heel at 5'2, and I prefer thinner heels, not wedges.. Long story short, went inside just now, and they had a row of tables down the center of the store with boots. Brand Name Boots! I'm like what, where have these been hiding all these years??? Apparently they are getting shipments from the USA designer shops.. there's Coach, Nine West, Uggs and other brands I recognized but am now too excited to remember. Just bought 2 pairs, ankle boots and knee boots, (Nine West & Franco Sarto??) for $62 tax included. There is a beautiful pair of grey suede Italian boots with leather soles.. regular $329, marked down on the tag to $179, and all are 50% of the lowest price. Can't pay $90.. but man on man, if they go to 75% and still there... yikes!

To think, I didn't even get to check out the rest of the store as I was supposed to be just dropping the mail. There could be DEALS over there!!! I didn't even look at the PANTALOONS yet! Are we starting the next train yet??? Are we? I think I know where I might be shopping for some of my buddies items...
    Lol - I would be buying them so not the best person to be talking someone down.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Glad you like it I had planned on hand delivering it this week but it just didn't happen you didn't have enough time when we were over Truro on Tuesday. One of these days we will meet face to face!

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    I would like that!

Quote Originally Posted by julesie-pie View Post
    Wheres Brookfield?
    Brookfield is the opposite direction of Truro from my place. I mailed my parcel there, as it goes directly to Halifax, where in Truro it would have taken an extra day

Thread Information