User Tag List

Page 270 of 370 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    OMG, OMG, OMG....I got my parcel today! So sorry I havent posted, we had to go straight from work to get DS then to soccer. I cant find my camera right now but will find tomorrow night. I was so freakin spoiled. I cant even explain how lucky I feel. Some of the goodie are a huge bag of cinnamon hearts, conversation hearts. TWO tubs of clorox wipes, spongebob valentines, little stuffy, lots of stickers, Biore nose strips, chocolate heart suckers, Bic gel pens, advil, post its, A ton of homemade bathroom stuff! Cannot wait to try it all! And last but def not least, 50 Shades of grey book AND The secret life of bees. And of course a Valentines card with the sound of monkeys which DS has stolen lol. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you sooo very much. I absolutely love everything. As I was typing this DS found the camera, will take a pic after I put him to bed and I will post it, it's gonna be big but I just want everyone to see how amazing cowgirlmama04 (Denise) is!
    Glad you like it, we had so much fun shopping for you. I was trying to figure out a way to hand deliver it to you, but I just couldn't get my timing to work. But I still have part of your gift here, maybe I will have to bring it you sorry I also read your book before I could get it in the box I just had to see the hype was about and was bored hanging out on the couch

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    made me laugh !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    and for those who were wondering why I will not be riding the next few trains - it is simply

have too much on my plate right now that i don't even want to log on some days, just awaiting for a couple of trades to come in and then I will be taking a much needed break away from SC - I will still update the Scan Zone, but other than that I will not be on here much to chit chat, sorry in advance - I am sure coyote will keep me in the loop
    text me if you want to chat !! I know the feeling I just said today...I finally know the answer to how some sc'ers just stop posting and leave SC....
    Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Ah man... Need Astro pins... Love those Sketchers shoes If anyone has any they'd like to trade, I have fpcs and sdm points to trade for them Thanks in advance!
    I am just going to buy the yogurt LOL I have loved all my sketchers !

I have come up with a plan......There will be both the pantaloon train and an Easter train...you can only ride 1 of the trains....

The Pantaloon train will be hosted by Pumpkin and the Easter train will be hosted by KK7

The Pantaloon train will not be started until Feb 17/18th ish as we need for Pammies train to finish up and not have riders distracted by a new train plus Pumpkin will be away and for her to miss out on a week of her own train is no fun !!!

The Easter train will start on March 8th (mail day for pumpkins train) this way as per train rules only 1 train is running at a time as trains can start once all tracking numbers are in from another train...

The reason I am saying you have to choose a train is because with the trains being so close to each other it is not right for riders to stop or lower the amount of posting done in each thread ....the riders need to pay attention to the train they are riding ...the conductors put in a lot of work and it is dissapointing when ppl stop posting once mail date comes because the riders have hopped another train.....

I hope you all understand.....all riders for both trains will be re-checked so make sure your trade ratings are up-to-date

each conductor will decide how many riders /values ect will be determined for their train

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Hmm...
    I don't know which one to join. Decisions, decisions...
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Decisions indeed! Hmmmm... I'm so impatient that I don't know if I could wait til March for the next train. So I'm leaning towards PANTALOONS!
    coyote00, Mich649, dlee and 2 others like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

This is just such an incredible package!
    Gwennad, you really went above and beyond...

For Me:
    Sodoku book (there are 184 puzzles!)
    2 bars of soap from The Kingston Soap Company, one is Shea Butter Soap, and the other is Pure Olive Oil Soap; both are all natural, which is great!
    Mr Clean Magic Eraser (I LOVE these things!)
    Two roses (Yay! I got roses that I am not allergic to!)
    handmade dish cloth (in pink; our fav colour, and perfect for Valentines day!)
    handmade case
    Super cute make-up bag (I would have been happy with one from the Dollarstore! It is super nice!)
    John Freida Sheer Blonde shampoo
    John Freida Sheer Blonde Conditioner
    John Freida Sheer Blonde Colour Renew mousse
    John Freida Sheer Blonde Lightening Spray

For my Princess:
    Princess valentines! (Absolutely PERFECT!)
    book of Princess Stickers!
    Pack of valentines stickers (There is a lot in there!)
    AWESOME and SUPER CUTE barrettes/hair clips "hugs & Kisses" "be mine""XOXOXOXO""i love you" and one with pink and white stripes...One problem with these is that they are all so cute, she is going to have a hard time choosing which one to wear first! (or I am going to have to give in when she wants to wear THEM ALL at the SAME TIME!)

For Justin:
    "Walleye Grub" they have silver flecks, and he is going to FREAK OUT! He will have to show them to everybody (even people that don't care) and explain to them how they are awesome b/c the light will shine off the silver part and it will attract fish to come and bite it...
    Super cute valentines memo pad with a dum truck, leaving behind a trail of hearts!

Furbabies:
    big bag of T-Bonz (huge thank-you from Chevy!)
    Milk bone biscuits + coupon!
    box of Doggie Waste Bags
    Temptations cat treats
    Friskies Party Mix cat treats
    My fav - "Little Eatz - All Natural Cookies To Share! The Treat You Can BOTH Eat!"
    (That is SO awesome! Don't know that I would try them, but I know the kids will want to!)

Goodies/Treats:
    Bag of Big Turk Bites (Didn't quite make it home...)
    Bag of Smarties
    Bag of Swedish Berries (Hubby's fav!)
    21 Heart-Shaped suckers
    Tetley Red Berry Red Tea
    Heart-shaped, caramel filled chocolates (HUGE BAG)
    Bag of Jelly hearts
    Big bag of cinnamon hearts
    Super cute heart-shaped box with gems all around it, filled with purple, shiny foil-wrapped heart-shaped chocolates (Emma is going to FREAK!)
    3 big chocolate covered marshmallow hearts

Coupons:
    4 x $1 Smucker's Jam
    $2 WUB 2 Windex triggers
    $1 Whiskas Dry Food for Cats
    $1 Resolve Carpet product
    3 x $1 Babybel
    3 x $1 Laughing Cow
    B1G1 Pedigree Care & Treats products
    2 x B1G1 Pedigree Vitality Dry Food for Dogs
    $2 Whiskas Dry Food for cats
    $1 Black Diamond Cheesestrings or FunCheez
    $1 Kraft Peanut Butter (UNICORN!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GWENNAD!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
    Attached Images Attached Images            
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 17 others like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

oh wow!!!! just finished catching up on the last couple of days. the wee man has been giving me a run for my money during the day.

package was mailed today. there are some fresh baked goodies in there for you, made fresh today so that they are still tasty when they make it to you. i was told 4 business days!

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Dear buddy,

My fingers are crossed the Canada Post manages to get your package across the provinces faster then they estimated when I mailed it. It *should* make it with a few days to spare

Love,
    Me

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Thanks everyone for the support/kind words. I was feeling better, but was at my parents this evening with Jackson and almost had a potential choking scare (don't really feeling like discussing details at the moment...) and now I'm just feeling upset, angry, and tired. *sigh* G'nite

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MeShell View Post
    Thanks everyone for the support/kind words. I was feeling better, but was at my parents this evening with Jackson and almost had a potential choking scare (don't really feeling like discussing details at the moment...) and now I'm just feeling upset, angry, and tired. *sigh* G'nite
    Oh honey!!!!! I wish I could wrap you up in a cloak of serenity and calm.

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Wow,great parcels. New2sc and missbee! I can't wait to see more!
    Last edited by Mich649; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 09:39 AM. Reason: my playbook auto-corrected me!

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    This is just such an incredible package!
    Gwennad, you really went above and beyond...

For Me:
    Sodoku book (there are 184 puzzles!)
    2 bars of soap from The Kingston Soap Company, one is Shea Butter Soap, and the other is Pure Olive Oil Soap; both are all natural, which is great!
    Mr Clean Magic Eraser (I LOVE these things!)
    Two roses (Yay! I got roses that I am not allergic to!)
    handmade dish cloth (in pink; our fav colour, and perfect for Valentines day!)
    handmade case
    Super cute make-up bag (I would have been happy with one from the Dollarstore! It is super nice!)
    John Freida Sheer Blonde shampoo
    John Freida Sheer Blonde Conditioner
    John Freida Sheer Blonde Colour Renew mousse
    John Freida Sheer Blonde Lightening Spray

For my Princess:
    Princess valentines! (Absolutely PERFECT!)
    book of Princess Stickers!
    Pack of valentines stickers (There is a lot in there!)
    AWESOME and SUPER CUTE barrettes/hair clips "hugs & Kisses" "be mine""XOXOXOXO""i love you" and one with pink and white stripes...One problem with these is that they are all so cute, she is going to have a hard time choosing which one to wear first! (or I am going to have to give in when she wants to wear THEM ALL at the SAME TIME!)

For Justin:
    "Walleye Grub" they have silver flecks, and he is going to FREAK OUT! He will have to show them to everybody (even people that don't care) and explain to them how they are awesome b/c the light will shine off the silver part and it will attract fish to come and bite it...
    Super cute valentines memo pad with a dum truck, leaving behind a trail of hearts!

Furbabies:
    big bag of T-Bonz (huge thank-you from Chevy!)
    Milk bone biscuits + coupon!
    box of Doggie Waste Bags
    Temptations cat treats
    Friskies Party Mix cat treats
    My fav - "Little Eatz - All Natural Cookies To Share! The Treat You Can BOTH Eat!"
    (That is SO awesome! Don't know that I would try them, but I know the kids will want to!)

Goodies/Treats:
    Bag of Big Turk Bites (Didn't quite make it home...)
    Bag of Smarties
    Bag of Swedish Berries (Hubby's fav!)
    21 Heart-Shaped suckers
    Tetley Red Berry Red Tea
    Heart-shaped, caramel filled chocolates (HUGE BAG)
    Bag of Jelly hearts
    Big bag of cinnamon hearts
    Super cute heart-shaped box with gems all around it, filled with purple, shiny foil-wrapped heart-shaped chocolates (Emma is going to FREAK!)
    3 big chocolate covered marshmallow hearts

Coupons:
    4 x $1 Smucker's Jam
    $2 WUB 2 Windex triggers
    $1 Whiskas Dry Food for Cats
    $1 Resolve Carpet product
    3 x $1 Babybel
    3 x $1 Laughing Cow
    B1G1 Pedigree Care & Treats products
    2 x B1G1 Pedigree Vitality Dry Food for Dogs
    $2 Whiskas Dry Food for cats
    $1 Black Diamond Cheesestrings or FunCheez
    $1 Kraft Peanut Butter (UNICORN!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GWENNAD!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
    The case is a soap saver You can put a bar of soap in there and it's like a wash cloth, I thought it was neat lol

Funny story about the fishing lures, I bought them at walmart and the lady at the cash freaked out when she had to scan them, I guess she thought they were real or something, I had a hard time not laughing at her

Glad you like everything, it was fun!

Now to decide which train to ride next. The Easter one on March 8th sound good but Easter is so close, it'll be hard to shop since I'll be in the midst of moving... I wonder what the maildate would be for it?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Buddy your package arrived in your town last night!!

2013/01/31 22:44 ******* Item processed at local delivery facility

And woohoo! I'm excited for the pantaloon train!
    Last edited by julesie-pie; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 07:43 AM.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

2013/02/01 / 01:27 Item processed at local delivery facility

buddy! it looks like you are getting a package today!!

AWESOME packages!!!!!

Big hugs MeShell

I'm sad, I'm going to have to sit out both of the next trains -was talking to my inlaws last night, as it turns out they are struggling more than we thought, and since we are in a better situation than they are we are going to save up our "extras" money for a bit and try to help them out while we are visiting. At least leave them with stocked cupboards, and gas in the car.....it's pretty scary how they are living at them moment.
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 07:54 AM.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

great packages!!!!!

Thanks jezebel for figuring out everything nervous about running a package train BUT I figured it maybe a smaller version because of pumpkins : ) which maybe a bit easier lol lol

Page 270 of 370 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 ... LastLast

Thread Information