User Tag List

Page 271 of 370 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Good Morning Ladies! Secretly hoping my package arrives today I have NO clue who might be sending it at all.
    It's the weekend and I am so glad..... we had a super busy two days in the lab and in the last 1/2 hour last night my mantra was: I am doing nothing this weekend, I am doing nothing this weekend....
    This morning I plan on sorting out my coupons, and getting ready for SDM 20x tomorrow. I have been waiting for them to put the Advil Nightime on for 3.99 during a 20x and it is happening this week! Weeeeeeeeoooooooo! Now I just have to pray my SDM has some there. I plan on going early. Last time I went to get the Tampax Radiant for 3.99, had 10 x 3.00 coupons and they had 2 boxes - are you kidding me!! I even got them to check out back, and on the scanner as to when more would be in and for that weeks sale they weren't getting any in til Thursday - 2 boxes for a whole weeks sale?? Come on!!!

We were supposed to be taking the Girl Guides snow shoeing on Sunday but now are calling for 15cm of snow so we called it off for now. It would be nice to go in the snow but I don't want to put the parents in the position of having to drive in the snow if it gets bad. We were also go to a friends house and play Left, Right and Centre tomorrow night but they cancelled too! So now I really do have nothing to do lol.... if you have never played LRC, it's a simple dice game and its so fun.

Well, I am going to finish my coffee and see who else shows up in here to chat....

I am leaning towards Pantaloons, I already committed to Pumpkin lol.... wish we could do both!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    great packages!!!!!

Thanks jezebel for figuring out everything nervous about running a package train BUT I figured it maybe a smaller version because of pumpkins : ) which maybe a bit easier lol lol
    I think you will do a fabulous job!!!
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if I had another SC alias if I could ride both mwahahahahahah.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    2013/02/01 / 01:27 Item processed at local delivery facility

buddy! it looks like you are getting a package today!!

AWESOME packages!!!!!

Big hugs MeShell

I'm sad, I'm going to have to sit out both of the next trains -was talking to my inlaws last night, as it turns out they are struggling more than we thought, and since we are in a better situation than they are we are going to save up our "extras" money for a bit and try to help them out while we are visiting. At least leave them with stocked cupboards, and gas in the car.....it's pretty scary how they are living at them moment.
    sorry to hear about your inlaws. Can you coupon in England? My cousin lives in London, I will ask her to be on the lookout for coupons!

great packages!!!!!

Thanks jezebel for figuring out everything nervous about running a package train BUT I figured it maybe a smaller version because of pumpkins : ) which maybe a bit easier lol lol
    Im sure you will be a fabulous conductor! I'm going to be on the pantaloon train but I am definitely going to stalk your thread!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

Buddy,

You should have your parcel on the 7th That's not too shabby if you ask me. My package is LEAVING Ontario and going to BC... or wait.. was it Manitoba... crap, I can't remember.. it might have been Nova Scotia... Anyway, its mailed
    Jezebel, Momto2Ks, KK7 and 15 others like this.

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

@ CLB: Sorry to hear your in-laws are struggling. We all know how important family is!!! I won't mind if you "hang out" in my thread & I'm sure KK7 wont mind if you "hang out" in hers either

@ Bluz: No to the alias... but it you did.... make it something clever like "HappySuz" or "Zuszulb"

@ KK7: Wooohooo for you conducting the Easter Train. You know I will be popping in to say "HI!" I hope you will drop in to see Coyote's Pantaloons. LOL!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Anyone ever tried the Bowflex Treadclimber or know anything/anyone who has?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Awesome sauce!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Of couse I will be popping in pumpkin I am just not very crafty so glad we have two lol I think my crafty skills would have to go to Kayla and then how do you explain to a 15 year old your making pantaloons for a total stranger lmao

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

hoping IF my package comes today my son will answer the door I picked up another shift today..... pooped and way behind tired but after my ex being a dead beat I need to pick up shifts

Money is really tight for me also but I figured this makes me happy plus I figured maybe I will start picking up a few small items now so then it won't be so expensive come mail day plus I am putting my change in a jar already for mailing costs lol

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    @ CLB: Sorry to hear your in-laws are struggling. We all know how important family is!!! I won't mind if you "hang out" in my thread & I'm sure KK7 wont mind if you "hang out" in hers either

@ Bluz: No to the alias... but it you did.... make it something clever like "HappySuz" or "Zuszulb"

@ KK7: Wooohooo for you conducting the Easter Train. You know I will be popping in to say "HI!" I hope you will drop in to see Coyote's Pantaloons. LOL!!!!!!!
    My first thought was backwards bluzsuz too! might get found out though.... and then there is the getting a trade rating super fast.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

great packages!!!!!

I will be here to help if you need

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

hoping IF my package comes today my son will answer the door I picked up another shift today..... pooped and way behind tired but after my ex being a dead beat I need to pick up shifts

Money is really tight for me also but I figured this makes me happy plus I figured maybe I will start picking up a few small items now so then it won't be so expensive come mail day plus I am putting my change in a jar already for mailing costs lol
    Hope you have a great shift - hang in there my love! Putting your change in a jar is a great idea too, we do that as well and it adds up!!!

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

I wonder if Pammie is doing this:

Or if she is doing this:

or this:

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    My first thought was backwards bluzsuz too! might get found out though.... and then there is the getting a trade rating super fast.
    have to keep an eye on you LOL

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    have to keep an eye on you LOL
    lol.... yeahhhhh, I don't think I have enough smarts to pull that off! xoxoxo

Page 271 of 370 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast

Thread Information