User Tag List

Page 272 of 370 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Good Morning Ladies! Secretly hoping my package arrives today I have NO clue who might be sending it at all.
    It's the weekend and I am so glad..... we had a super busy two days in the lab and in the last 1/2 hour last night my mantra was: I am doing nothing this weekend, I am doing nothing this weekend....
    This morning I plan on sorting out my coupons, and getting ready for SDM 20x tomorrow. I have been waiting for them to put the Advil Nightime on for 3.99 during a 20x and it is happening this week! Weeeeeeeeoooooooo! Now I just have to pray my SDM has some there. I plan on going early. Last time I went to get the Tampax Radiant for 3.99, had 10 x 3.00 coupons and they had 2 boxes - are you kidding me!! I even got them to check out back, and on the scanner as to when more would be in and for that weeks sale they weren't getting any in til Thursday - 2 boxes for a whole weeks sale?? Come on!!!

We were supposed to be taking the Girl Guides snow shoeing on Sunday but now are calling for 15cm of snow so we called it off for now. It would be nice to go in the snow but I don't want to put the parents in the position of having to drive in the snow if it gets bad. We were also go to a friends house and play Left, Right and Centre tomorrow night but they cancelled too! So now I really do have nothing to do lol.... if you have never played LRC, it's a simple dice game and its so fun.

Well, I am going to finish my coffee and see who else shows up in here to chat....

I am leaning towards Pantaloons, I already committed to Pumpkin lol.... wish we could do both!
    I know who's sending you your package, Bluz!!!!

Where are you?????

2013/02/01 07:07 PICTOU Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.
    03:44 HALIFAX Item in transit
    01:23 HALIFAX Item processed at postal facility
    2013/01/30 22:53 OTTAWA Item in transit
    20:34 OTTAWA Item processed at postal facility
    15:04 NEPEAN Item accepted at the Post Office

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Waiting anxiously for my package as well for my buddy to get theirs.

On another note, there is yet again no school today due to it being so cold. -45 with the windchill. Anyone want my oldest for the day?

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I have been sitting here all morning and NO ONE has come to to the door. I would assume it's just at the PO...... but when you pay for it do be delivered it should be!!! I will be speaking to them about this.
    I will get hubby to pick me up when we goes to get the mail for work....
    Last edited by bluzsuz; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 08:46 AM.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

it is so cold out !!!!! I am going to freeze!!!!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

oh jezz is purring away singing *naptime where are you ?* off to help her settle ...back in a bit

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

off topic and random question

anyone know if it is OK to vacuum seal stuff (clothes in vacuum bags) in your checked luggage at the airport?

thinking about taking some bulky items...would fit better if vac sealed....
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 09:00 AM.
    julesie-pie, Mich649, dlee and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Currently spamming hubby on FB to pick up my parcel... I KNEW I should have drove him to work today.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359727194.558743.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  28.2 KB

It's almost here, just one more trek on an ice cover road infested with zombies and 17 more hours

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359727387.219039.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  30.9 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359727524.085556.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  24.2 KB
    Jezebel, KK7, DMS54 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    390 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post

anyone know if it is OK to vacuum seal stuff (clothes in vacuum bags) in your checked luggage at the airport?

You absolutely can! We've thought about doing that on occasion as well, but usually we wouldn't be able to vaccuum seal our clothes up on the return flight.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Fab morning here....

My youngest boy didnt show up at home last night, no call, no text...his cell phone is off. I managed to contact his girlfriend who told us he went to the gym and then slept at his buddy's place. I have called there and no one is answering however this young mans father is my hubby's fire chief so we have him on speed dial. The whole thing is weird because he took my car to the gym vs his own truck. When he decides to stay out he would normally come home and exchange vehicles. Another one of his buddy's parents are also looking for their son and yes his cell is also turned off. This is not typical of my son's behavior so needless to say I am kinda distraught over the whole thing.

Went to the bathroom and guess what, my water pipes froze last night! Hubby is working to unthaw them hopefully at the point of entry with a space heater. I have a ton of laundry to get done today before my DD deprts on her BC road trip tomorrow. The worst thing about the frozen water however (we all nee a little humor in this situaton), I really really need to go number 2 .

I may just take all the laundry with me when I go to the city today and go to the laundermat.
    Last edited by coyote00; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 09:23 AM.
    Jezebel, KK7, Melissa13 and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Awesome Nat, that is great!!!

....off to hunt for vac bags........
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 09:13 AM.

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Big hugs coyote!!! That doesn't sound like a good start to the day.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin9211 View Post
    I wonder if Pammie is doing this:

Or if she is doing this:

or this:
    Haha - Pammie wishes! On all three counts! My baby gorl felt like peeing through her diaper today so no sleep for the wet!

It's freezing here now after two days of extreme winds and pouring rain so no skiing for us! The plan was to go in to Quebec City today for the first day of Carnivale (I actually planned our flights around it) but now I'm not so sure about that....I suspect ice sculptures don't do so hot in the pouring rain! We'll see!

Quote Originally Posted by nat77 View Post
    You absolutely can! We've thought about doing that on occasion as well, but usually we wouldn't be able to vaccuum seal our clothes up on the return flight.
    Agreed - it would be tricky. Plus, if your suitcase got searched at the airport (rare and not likely to happen bt possible), it would be hard to reassemble in the airport. I'd try the good ol' rolling of bulky items (like a sleeping bag).

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    Waiting anxiously for my package as well for my buddy to get theirs.

On another note, there is yet again no school today due to it being so cold. -45 with the windchill. Anyone want my oldest for the day?
    not unless you want to watch my neighbours sick children! Got sucker into to watching them again today. I got DD too because I didn't want to ask my parents to watch her again today. BUT there is good news, their grandma is coming at 10am to relieve me after i complained!

Seriously, they think that it is ok for my to watch 2 children with the stomach flu with my DD as well who DOESN'T have the stomach flu & I don't want her or me to get it! (I know that I am ranting a lot about this these days, but it just gets so frustrating, practically had a meltdown over it this morning). They don't give me any heads up, like hey the kids are sick. I am normally only at their house for 1 hour in the morning, then the school run, then to mine or a preschool program. So, I don't bring tons of stuff with me. And I wouldn't feed DD or I with ANYTHING from their kitchen/fridge, *shudders* I don't even like going in the to fix the kids their breakfasts. End of rant.

I don't see why not! Just make sure if you plan to bring them back that you have a way to vacuum seal them on the other end!

oh and buddy your package is out for delivery! Ya! Excited for you to get it!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    93 (100%)

My basement leaked. I really need to move, and am but why oh why didn't it wait until I had packed down there! Or maybe until I'd moved? I hate my situation... arg!! My sister will take the boy tomorrow morning so I can run to the bank for the first/last payment for Monday, then I will be sorting out the basement as much as I can... if I can get everything packed and out of the way, kiddo won't be able to play down there but oh well... the toys will be that much more fun once we move. Then I can determine if my lovely wooden desk is ruined, and the Ikea bookcase, I know they aren't expensive but it's nice the rug is a write off, but I don't need it in he new place, but it's soaked, and I'm sure going to be moldy... why why why!!! I couldn't even stay home today to deal with it all!! I want to cry. 4 weeks until I can move, it was going to be 6 until I do move, now I think I'm moving it to 5. I'll be calling some movers on Tuesday after I sign the paperwork for the new place to get quotes, if it's not much more to have them move everything, I'm going to do it. I have a dollar amount in my head I am hoping to not go over...

Page 272 of 370 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 270 271 272 273 274 282 322 ... LastLast

Thread Information