User Tag List

Page 276 of 370 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    Attachment 160752
    Attachment 160753Attachment 160754
    Attachment 160756

OMG, Armygirl you have totally gone over and above and beyond with this package. I am sitting here in tears, over the generosity, time and thought that went into this package. I love every item that you sent. I already have the kettle on to make licorice twist tea and enjoy it in my new cup, while scarfing down bottle caps.

Here is the whole list of everything

2 books, The Help and Keeping Faith
    Gardening gloves
    Cowgirlmama's giddy up cup my new favourite's cup
    Beautiful candles
    Manicure set
    Timmies T-cups
    Coupon organizer
    Reusable papertowel
    Nail file
    Bottle caps candy
    Sweet tart candy
    Tub truffles (bath soaks that look and smell like they should be eaten)
    Whisk filled with Lindt chocolate... Yum
    Spatula's
    The cutest heart shaped egg pan
    Leather wipes, perfect as I needed to get some for the truck
    Edible cake glitter, the kids are going to have so much fun with these
    Armygirl favourite's David's tea sampler
    $25 gift card for a night out with hubby
    Homemade hand warmers ( hubby will be very happy with this one, he says my body and hands are always so cold that if he licked his hands they would freeze to me)
    And last but not least, 2 packages for my girls which I think have socks, sweet tarts, a book, and nail polish. They are going to be so excited when they get home from school

*hugs* you deserve so many more hugs, you would drop kick me, then duct tape me to the wall. Just so you could breathe, if you were here.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
    I am so glad you liked it,the cup was my favorite to when I came up with what to put on it I ran around telling everyone in my family thinking I was so clever DS was like mom your such a nerd phhhtt Whatever lol. I hope the socks fit the girls Hailey has always had huge feet so I can't use her to judge. I has awsome time shopping for your family.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Do you think I should leave early so go home & check my mail??

I'm dying here....
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Missed the bacon... 2 min on the phone with a client, and BOO gone!
    Jezebel, wendyjane and dlee like this.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Got me some BACONNNNNNNN

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    I just came home to grab a super fast bite to eat on my lunch break and there was a parcel here from julesie_pie! I had to crack it open! I see amazingness in there!! I will be back tonight after work with pictures after I get to look through it but I just wanted julesie_pie to know it got here! I can't wait!
    Did they just leave it at your front door, or was someone there to get it?
    Sears will often leave my orders on my front step...
    We live in a bad neighbourhood, so I REALLY don't like that!
    One time I came home to a box on my front step, and it was the iPod Touch I won for Emma on QuiBids...
    Just sitting there; anyone could have taken it!
    (Things like recycle bins, shovels, patio chairs, etc disappear all the time around here...our change and most of our movies have disappeared out of the van, etc...)
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

So I totally inhaled my lunch so I had a minute to look and OMG..... I LOVE the box you made julesie_pie!!! It's perfect!!!! Be back later!

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Got me some BACONNNNNNNN
    Everytime I hear the word or think of bacon, I hear Homer Simpson, "Mmmmmm...Bacon!"

Last edited by missbee217; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 02:13 PM.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    Cowgirlmama, can you tell me how to use the scrub in the jar. Do I just use my hands and grapsome do I put it on a bath sponge? lol I have never use dbefore.
    oops I quess I should have written out exactly what and how on the bath products

The body scrub is a grab and go,no sponge needed, i do suggest using it in a shower vs bath, as it will look really gross in the bottom of your bath water. i don't use any preservative's other then what is naturally in the ingrediants and vit E, so I suggest you use it all within a month or less or split it into smaller batch's and it will last up to 4-6 months. I keep mine well sealed and use a spoon to get it out and that way I am not introducing bacteria into it that can turn the oils rancid. I use mine about 1- 2 times a week.

The bath/ skin oil, should be good 8 months. I use a little(half teaspoon worth) in my bath or directly onto my really dry skin.

The Boo-Boo juice is my special blend, and will last for a very long time ( unless it is all used up) i use it for all small cuts, abrasion's, burns, as it is full of soothing properties and anti bacterial. I successfully use it as a toner as well and it is wonderful for acne too It is my main staple in my house, we are always using it.

The toner is a simplier version of the boo-boo juice and less drying then store bought brands.

The edible massage oil and lip balm are self explanatory

The Monster Be Gone, is well, a simple blends of essential oils that have calming properties but smell good and more of a mental thing for our youngters a couple of sprays and all monsters are vanquished to the under world. My 12 year old still likes me to spray her room, because it smells like root beer ( we all know that she is afraid of the monster in the closet )

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

LOL! If only...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by missbee217; Fri, Feb 1st, 2013 at 02:17 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

I just came home to grab a super fast bite to eat on my lunch break and there was a parcel here from julesie_pie! I had to crack it open! I see amazingness in there!! I will be back tonight after work with pictures after I get to look through it but I just wanted julesie_pie to know it got here! I can't wait!
    Ya glad you got it!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    134 (100%)

oops I quess I should have written out exactly what and how on the bath products

The body scrub is a grab and go,no sponge needed, i do suggest using it in a shower vs bath, as it will look really gross in the bottom of your bath water. i don't use any preservative's other then what is naturally in the ingrediants and vit E, so I suggest you use it all within a month or less or split it into smaller batch's and it will last up to 4-6 months. I keep mine well sealed and use a spoon to get it out and that way I am not introducing bacteria into it that can turn the oils rancid. I use mine about 1- 2 times a week.

The bath/ skin oil, should be good 8 months. I use a little(half teaspoon worth) in my bath or directly onto my really dry skin.

The Boo-Boo juice is my special blend, and will last for a very long time ( unless it is all used up) i use it for all small cuts, abrasion's, burns, as it is full of soothing properties and anti bacterial. I successfully use it as a toner as well and it is wonderful for acne too It is my main staple in my house, we are always using it.

The toner is a simplier version of the boo-boo juice and less drying then store bought brands.

The Monster Be Gone, is well, a simple blends of essential oils that have calming properties but smell good and more of a mental thing for our youngters a couple of sprays and all monsters are vanquished to the under world. My 12 year old still likes me to spray her room, because it smells like root beer ( we all know that she is afraid of the monster in the closet )
    oh I hope your my buddyin the future those sound amazing!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

"because tomorrow is another day"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    I am so glad you liked it,the cup was my favorite to when I came up with what to put on it I ran around telling everyone in my family thinking I was so clever DS was like mom your such a nerd phhhtt Whatever lol. I hope the socks fit the girls Hailey has always had huge feet so I can't use her to judge. I has awsome time shopping for your family.
    LOL well he can think you are a nerd..... I think you are awesome, I love it. Nobody is going to steal it
    I even had to use one of my new Paper towel as well since I slopped water all over when making my tea, that is what happens when I over dose on all the sugar from the Bottle caps Only ate about 500 calories worth.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

I want to request cowgirlmama tooo!!! Love the idea of Boo Boo Juice!! and the Monster Spray - so wish I had this years ago!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

So I totally inhaled my lunch so I had a minute to look and OMG..... I LOVE the box you made julesie_pie!!! It's perfect!!!! Be back later!
    Yaa! as soon as I saw you had 'any vintage' on your Wishlist I had to make you one! I made myself one too! And am thinking of making one for my sister for her birthday (which isn't until the summer so I have lots of time)

i want to be your buddy on a future train! Your homemade bath stuff sounds Devine! Plus could really use the monster be gone for DD! That girl has the biggest imagination she loves but is also afraid of monsters, sea monsters (yes there is a differences), bad guys, & vampires
    Jezebel, Melissa13, DMS54 and 7 others like this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

not for me

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Jez, Peachy & GP...
    Were you guys all friends before CP, or did you meet here?
    Jezebel likes this.

Page 276 of 370 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276 277 278 286 326 ... LastLast

Thread Information