User Tag List

Page 301 of 370 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

just found out where I left off last week after I dropped off my broken laptop.

Pg. 269.

oh brother. give me some time, but I'll get back to here.

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

(((((((((Armygirl)))))))))

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

irgnore the last one it won't delete armygirl lol

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

sending you big hugs and positive thoughts army girl! *hug*
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

couldn't resist this one

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Armygirl I'm on my way to the corner with some tissues and vodka. I'll grab my boxing gloves too so I can beat whoever is making you cry!!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

going to do one big mega quote before I lose it..and then pick up where I left off again. I'm catching up. thank you all for sharing about your lives. the good adnt he bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    made me laugh !!!!

text me if you want to chat !! I know the feeling I just said today...I finally know the answer to how some sc'ers just stop posting and leave SC....
    I am just going to buy the yogurt LOL I have loved all my sketchers !

I have come up with a plan......There will be both the pantaloon train and an Easter train...you can only ride 1 of the trains....

The Pantaloon train will be hosted by Pumpkin and the Easter train will be hosted by KK7

The Pantaloon train will not be started until Feb 17/18th ish as we need for Pammies train to finish up and not have riders distracted by a new train plus Pumpkin will be away and for her to miss out on a week of her own train is no fun !!!

The Easter train will start on March 8th (mail day for pumpkins train) this way as per train rules only 1 train is running at a time as trains can start once all tracking numbers are in from another train...

The reason I am saying you have to choose a train is because with the trains being so close to each other it is not right for riders to stop or lower the amount of posting done in each thread ....the riders need to pay attention to the train they are riding ...the conductors put in a lot of work and it is dissapointing when ppl stop posting once mail date comes because the riders have hopped another train.....

I hope you all understand.....all riders for both trains will be re-checked so make sure your trade ratings are up-to-date

each conductor will decide how many riders /values ect will be determined for their train
    great plan jezebel! thanks for figuring it all out! I will need to do a long and hard think. I want to do another one but want to make sure time and money will allow. I like getting a new buddy every time though. both that buys for me and that buys for someone else. is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Okay Nat.... first off - get out of my head!!!!
    I can't believe the package that you sent me or should I say us, it is freaking amazing here is a rundown of what was in it:
    huge bag of Hershey's kisses
    Tully's Italian roast coffee
    huge box of chai latte k cups
    zip lock bag full of scope samples
    the most beautiful butterfly pajamas I've ever seen
    A starfish wine bottle stopper
    Blinged out tweezers that I almost bought the other day!!!!!
    refills for daughters Clearasil system
    simple facial wipes for her to as well as some Rimmel mascara
    wine glass cozy - love love love!!
    awesome small tongs - Perfect just what I wanted
    Febreze refresh car
    Valentine washi tape to seal envies with
    some envelopes for trains
    Color gel pens
    an amazing pizza cutter my daughter will love, one of those circle ones that fits in your hand!! I just about bought one of these the other day too!
    a bento box set!!!!! have not been able to find them here and this one is amazing!!
    and a new book called The Secret Sister which I had requested - xoxoxoxoxo
    And last but not least a set of window clings that I got for Mich649 and really really really wanted to keep for myself but was able to let go of and now I have my own!!

Nat, you rock.... I am so excited here
    awesome package!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    I just happened to notice this at work, the regular advil is in the pic in the flyer but the print says that the Advil Nightime 10's are 3.99 too!
    thanks for the catch! I didn't get it this time around but if there is a secret 20x this week, I'm on it!

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    Hopethis works - I'm not very techy

Attachment 160779
    Attachment 160780
    Attachment 160781

I forgot to mention Chesterjes ade me a coupl of packages of envelopes -
    they are so beautiful. I love my package!!!
    love it! I need to learn to make those envelopes!!

Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    You bet - we live in the best part of Canada!
    mhm. everyone, come visit me in vancouver!!! =) but seriously, come. although I have a soft spot for winnipeg since I used to live there too. =)

Quote Originally Posted by K8's Fate View Post
    YaY Team Purple!
    I'm on the other team I think, what do we win again?

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    All I can say is I find it so AMAZING how it feels like everyone in the real world tends to walk all over you yet here complete strangers just know how to make your day, week and year. I have been having a tough time with ALOT of personal things going on some I have shared some I have not. I received my package today and don't want to seem like a repeat of what some are saying but I cryed. I can not beleive how a complete stranger knows more about my kids then their own father. I don't know why it touches me so much but it does. I try to pull it together before typing but crap I am crying again CLB you are completly AMAZING I am not a huggy person but if I met you I would want to give you a big hug. I have not been this low in my life in a long while and you picked me up when I needed it

Kayla Received(everything was packed so nicley with nice Valentines)
    3 Pack Kinder Eggs
    Big Pack Of Lip Gloss Of Hello Kitty She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy About this
    Stickers Stickers Stickers oh yes Stickers lol
    Hair Accesories
    Shower Gel
    Cupcake Bubble Bath(you know her too well this is so her)

Andrew
    2 Kit Kats
    Aero
    Sour Belts

Me
    AN AMAZING Purple Purse I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it I always dreamed of having a purple purse I just love it(she had amazigly awesome packing skills and had it filled so nicley)
    3 pack Dish clothes
    Nora Roberts Book
    Purple Fabreze thanks can't seem to find this one
    A Year Subscription to Chateline
    A Loonie
    Owl Mug with yumy Chocolates
    Owl Cling On's Soooooo Funny I was going to ask everyone where they got these because I loved them lol
    I Love You Window Cling
    Tea Towels
    Napkins
    Huge thing Of Clorex
    Blue Ray of My Hubby I mean Ps I Love You
    Chateline Comfort Food
    Razor
    Lotion Can't Wait To Try!!!!
    Shaving Cream
    Hairspray
    Owl Slippers Ummm WHERE did you find these they actually light up!!! They make me SMILE my cats maybe chasing me though but so cute!!!
    Reusable Bag Are these the ones you make???? If so WOW
    LOVE the mini papers there is Pooh Bear Tigger Eyore and pretty one with butterflys I actually love anything Pooh Bear some may not know but my user name use to be poohrules I don't know why I can NEVER seem to find nice mini note paper!!
    2 HUGE Diary Milk Bars I am hiding these!!!!
    VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY Cute Card with Twisted Whiskers On it
    K Cups

then for all 3 of us
    3 big Hershy Kisses
    3 Lindt Chocolate

Hope Didn't Leave Anything Out Thanks a Million CLB Meant The World To me

Attachment 160824
    Attachment 160825
    Attachment 160826
    Attachment 160828
    Attachment 160829
    Attachment 160831
    Attachment 160833
    Attachment 160834
    Attachment 160835
    Attachment 160836
    Attachment 160836
    AMAZING! you all are so generous! I love how people put so much thought into their package.

I also love how the rule was 3 items and I haven't seen any package that is less than 20 items!!!!!

ok this is just nasty
    Toronto has 2270 bed bug reports.
    See recent reports for Toronto.
    Click on any point in the map to see a neighborhood map, or use one of the search boxes below:
    Hotel name:

Street Address:
    I can't even think about bedbugs...they are the creepiest grossest thing out there these days. in my work I have to go to a lot of homes with bed bugs so I am very very careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mich649 View Post
    I am sorry you are going through this....what an a$#hole......I hate it when people use their kids to get to the other....
    oh my goodness. I am so upset that this is happening. Please stay safe Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    ok, i forgot to mention, a friend and i went to the local adult store here in town and there are some "Adult" things in your package. nothing to kinky though. just some fun stuff.....lol there are also some homemade edible goodies.............
    are the edible things the adult things?

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

dlee I know when I am doing my easter train I have going to have each rider list who they have had and received last two times to shake it up........I know I have sent coyote several times an CLB has sent to me several times in the last bit an I am sure there sick of me lmao ; )

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

second multiquote and then I'm mostly caught up!

Quote Originally Posted by garbagepicker View Post
    Whew! Catching up after a Friday night away is exhausting! My Book/clothing/stuff exchange was a HUGE success. Everyone had a blast and took home some cool things! We had yummy snacks wine and rye...I had a book swap before Christmas which lasted till 3am and that morphed into this...had a blast! Already planning the next one!!!

G
    I wish we lived closer!!! I would've loved to come to that. Perhaps I need to plan something too.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    Good afternoon ladies....sounds like most of you are having an awesome Saturday. I'm off to train a new consultant I signed up last week then I think I'm going to go join weight watchers...sigh...just not enough self control on my own. I hope this will motivate me to make better choices. My husband's back is still out but he was supposed to be taking down the Christmas lights this weekend so he has come up with the awesome plan of making our mouthy son go up the ladder to take them down..LOL I LOVE it. It's beautiful and sunny in NS today Have a great afternoon everyone!
    I have contemplated weightwatchers...let us know how it goes ok? I'm not sure what to do..still discouraged..I like good food too much.

Quote Originally Posted by shawlightning View Post
    alright ladies........i am sitting and chatting with my mom about a promo that shawshank is going to do for her flower business. they are going to put on a wedding show, basically to highlight the different businesses and services that are available to upcoming brides. there will not be a fashion show. so really it will be a one stop shop for brides to be to see what services are out there like, music men, massages, nails, photography, caterers and such.

only thing is we are having trouble coming up with a name to call it for when it is advertised in a couple of weeks.

anyone have any ideas?
    How about: The One Stop Bride

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    I have in my possession every singly season of SCRUBS. I got them one year for boxing day. got each season for less than 10 dollars I think. so good. TV marathon anyone??!

So I know it dosn't help but while I was at work I found out my PITA neighbour went and told my ex that there was someone home because she just seen Andrew go in the house....no it dosn't warrent him scaring the crap out of his daughter and ringing, knocking and phoning for 20 minutes but she could of minded her own business. I told her don't ever tell anyone I am at home far as I am concerned nobody is home end of conversation. Ticks me right off. Another check list of wanting to move. At least it was busy at the store today so I took to Kayla to work with me today(she works at the same store)(well tech I was her boss all night ; )
    your neighbour sounds absolutely ridiculous!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    Originally Posted by missbee217Jez, Peachy & GP...
    Were you guys all friends before CP, or did you meet here?

Jezze and I met on SC and had a blind date at London Drugs where she helped me stack and we have been together ever since!!! Peachy I met outside of Jezze's old apartment !

yup I met GP through SC for a meet up at LD and Peachy I met when she came to my apartment to give me a huge donation of Iams for the No-Kill animal shelter I support and then have met up with her multiple times to share coupons/make a trade

Then met WendyJane when she delivered my pkge....I actually had met her also at LD but just through chit chat while in line but I never said who I was actually a few years ago

all sc'ers I am friends with IRL (we actually meet up lol) I have met here....

I had a long day....dusted/dishes/vacuming this morning....my mom came over so I could take Jezz to the vet for a check-up...cancer has progressed ...I knew this would happen...so they increased her pain medicine but considering her diagnosis she is doing very well !!! not at a state where the vet felt she was suffering !! yay more cuddle time!!

Then brought Jezz home settled her down for a nap.....went out with my mom ...we went to Costco bought some water/tuna/crab meat for Jezz.......it was like a zoo !

I then texted " Pammie to tell her I had to go to the bathroom " OMG when I recieved an odd response...I NOTICED I texted Pammie when I MEANT to text my mom !!! sheesh I laughed when I was telling my mom about it !! FML!! I thought Pammies "?? ok" response was odd ....she must have thought my text was even more odd !!!

Hey I know we are all getting more friendly/ getting to know each other ect....I bet Pammie had no idea how close we would become

I then went out to supper with my mom...we talked ect then came home...fed/snuggled and tucked Jezz in speant an hour catching up and now I am going to bed !!

Tomorrows plan my brother is driving into Wpg to my place and then I am going to drive him to his "Chess Tournament" (he has made me nervous by not shoulder checking hence the reason I am driving downtown LOL)

So I will have a car for a few hours........I may go to Micheals....not sure....
    I've convinced my boyfriend to do a big roadtrip across canada within the next year or so...going to plan my route according to where you all live and stop in. haha. invite myself over. just kidding! but it would be fun to surprise you all with things! like santa on his sleigh...but not.

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Me too....just PM me your address!
    for pediasure...I saw somewhere else that a SC-er named SavenRaven opened up a non profit for baby supplies to low income families..it's in the brag section...anyway, if no one claims those things, maybe consider sending them to her so she can use them for her organization?

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I wish I could sew...I can paint but can't sew to save my life. If you are ever my buddy someday maybe you can make me some funky purple throw pillow covers for my living room
    I've just started sewing the past few years. I'm not great but as soon as I get great, you can be sure people will be getting nice gifts! =)

Ohhh! Good idea! Maybe I don't need a sewig machine....I just need a sewing buddy! I've actuslly started a' wishlist' board on pinterest cause I always see cool stuff throughout the year and then when someone asks me what I want for my bday or xmas etc I come up blank. Future buddy, I've got some crafts posted up there I'd you're a crafty one!
    PS - I need my next buddy's wishlist! Lol
    my pinterest board has enough ideas to last me a lifetime. I need my next buddy's list...who are you and what do you love? =)

Dear Future Buddy - how do you feel about knit cotton dishcloths?
    I've gotten a whole bunch in the past two trains, I can always use more I suppose! =) they're great though!

Quote Originally Posted by juliejolie View Post
    Sure! Sounds cool! I'm not a knitter, sewer, or painter so I appreciate anything homemade
    ah juliejolie - I need you as my buddy one day. wink. hahahaha. I think it would be super fun to buy for you and I think, or hope, it would be fun for you to buy for me

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    I am also already building 1 pair of pantaloons and have ideas for about 6 more *insert evil laugh here*
    I just thought of an idea too! so maybe the pantaloon train will be my next one. I've really cut back on coupon trains as I'm finding them more work than fun these days...but package trains are fun and fun!
    Last edited by dlee; Mon, Feb 4th, 2013 at 01:42 PM.

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

dlee I know when I am doing my easter train I have going to have each rider list who they have had and received last two times to shake it up........I know I have sent coyote several times an CLB has sent to me several times in the last bit an I am sure there sick of me lmao ; )
    that's a great idea. there should be a masterlist somewhere for the year. or something like that. but I'll keep that in mind when I decide on the trains too. I love buying for different people because each family is so unique. but of course all my buddies have been great so wouldn't mind buying again for them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Armygirl76 View Post
    Thank you sweetie I am pretty much having the worst day ever I would take a week a case of wine and a bath tub of tears to explain but I guess we all have a load to bear sometimes just feeling very sorry for myself today and wishing that old say god never gives you more than you can handle wasn't true because he must think I am an Olympian but maybe he just gives you friends to help. I sorry to be such a whine today I am going to go sit in the corner and cry for awhile.
    armygirl - I am sorry you're having another not so great day. don't feel like you are whining. just sharing what's on your heart. and that's what we are here for. big hug to you. I hope that you can find someone who can give you a real hug and just sit with you as you go through different trials in life. know we are here to cheer you on though!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

Dlee that sounds like an awesome trip...you are welcome to stop by and surprise me someday I'd love to meet all of you ladies, if you are ever heading to NS look me up!

Trading Score
    232 (100%)

and.....done. all caught up. thank you ladies for a great monday morning read....now to go back to my real job. haha. I'll be back.

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

My buddy's package has been delivered.

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

I'm gonna have to look up this weight watchers online thing... wow.. had to do new photo's to update our agency website, and my face looks like a balloon! Nothing like seeing a photo to get a different perspective, and this perspective sucks A$$!

Armygirl.. I truly hope you know how much all of us are rooting for you... we absolutely don't mind the tears of sorrow, anger or frustration. You may not feel like it much right now, but you are an amazing woman and an inspiration to us all...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360005619.943156.jpg
Views: 250
Size:  42.3 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360005636.458581.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  31.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360005662.892266.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  36.3 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360005687.525428.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  36.4 KB

As you can tell my hubby is driving me crazy today,

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360005805.975555.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  39.5 KB
    Armygirl, I don't want you to cry so I am sending a couple of these to you. And hope that things get better for you.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360005986.808944.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  20.3 KB

Page 301 of 370 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast

Thread Information