User Tag List

Page 302 of 370 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 5538
Like Tree36122Likes

Thread: PammieD's Love is in the Air Package Train

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Hey all. Sorry I didn't say much this weekend but was super busy with Jackson's birthday party. My big boy is ONE today!! :D Anyways, party went well. Poor Jackson got pushed and smacked a few times by the other little boys (they were all playing with his toys and he would walk up to them to see what they were doing...and of course they would think he was going to steal his toys back...) but he was a trooper and didn't even cry once. lol And the cake... Umm. It was ugly. I cried. LOL So, I had ordered a custom "Cookie Monster" cupcake cake from our local grocery store. They didn't have pictures of any but said that they could do it, so I guess that's the risk I took in the first place. Anyways, it pretty much reminds me of those "pinterest - nailed it!" pics......I'll try to post a pic later if I remember. But ya, wanted cookie monster face..... I got this blue cloud with a small face on it.... it's funny now, but I was sure upset after I walked out of the grocery store with it and got into my car and bawled. (Remember ladies, pregnancy emotions, anything these days make me cry pretty much!) But yes, other than that, the party went really well and he got some really nice presents. He's such a good little guy. I love him

Checked the mail this morning, no package today yet

Armygirl - *BIG HUGS*

Knit dishcloths - my granny makes these for me all the time, I love them!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360006037.958753.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  31.3 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360006064.025799.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  27.8 KB

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

((((ARMYGIRL)))) I am praying for you!!!

G
    http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Jody - I love you right now. I got home, and have been dealing with a baby who is perfectly good today, just has a very tired and not so psychologically good mommy today. (We had gone out to meet daddy for lunch at his work and then did some coupon shopping). I apparently walked right by the package from you when I got home! The mail man tucked it between then recyclimg box and the house ans I must not have been paying attention. Then I read your post and thought "wtf, canada post lied to her"...nope? I'm just dumb and stunned today!

I am in love...first thing I saw when I opened my package was a sleeper for Alexa....covered with BUNNIES! !! Hahaha - soooo perfect since that's her nickname! Love ♥

Between that and the peanut m&m's that have now been devoured and are pooling somewhere between my thighs and my muffin top, we received:
    Ice cream scoop (much needed)
    drinking Straws (ditto)
    Hilarious his and her suckers (lips and a stach)
    Bubble bath (love this scent)
    Note cards
    2 super cute (and very much our style) photo frames that say "daddy and me" and "mommy and me"
    Lots of chocolates and candies - my sweettooth thanks you....my a$$...well that's a different story!
    Festive napkins
    Froggy bag clips! ! Hilarious!
    Dish clothes (so needed! Thank you! I'm so sick of our ratty ones and these are perfect)
    Decaf english breakfast tea pyramids (love my tea! )
    Timmies K Cups! !! Woohoo! Don's been bugging me for these and I always forget when im in the drivethru! Now we can try them out!

Thanks so much Jody!

Pics to come - Alexa has just fallen asleep feeding so I'm calling mommy nap time! !!
    Last edited by PammieD; Mon, Feb 4th, 2013 at 03:11 PM.

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

Totally forgot stuff - hair brush (now I've got no excuse for not brushing my hair! ), Little girly scrapbooking embellishments, a book for Allexa ♥, make up remover pads (badly needed...tp hasn't been cuttinf it! ), and for the rockin' OCD lady in me, post it dispenser in the shape of a giant heart. Hilariously cute and serves a purpose (yay for function! I LOVE office supplies!)

K, pic still to come lol
    Thanks Jody for making my day

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

well, it's still snowing here, my drive to work just texted and said she wants to leave a half hour early so she is coming at 5:30.... good plan I suppose. Got a text from one of the girls who is at work now and she said Ray (other coworker on my crew) had a heart attack and called in from the ICU!!! I messaged his dd on Facebook and she said he is doing ok, he just had bad pains and they are going to do a stress test to see if it was a heart attack and if there is any damage. Leave it to Ray to call in from the hospital - he probably kept them on the phone for half an hour wanting to know the gossip. As much as I complain about the hyperactive little bugger, we love him and wouldn't trade our team for the world (or until management finds out how well we all work together and put a stop to it bahahahaha)
    Anyways, it'll just be me n Meg tonight so if could be busy.

Awesome package Pammie!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Armygirl, you are so strong and I pray for you all the time, hoping you never have to go through this sadness ever again. I know I'm not as strong as you and would stay in the corner, rolled up in the fetal position and never find the courage to ever move again... you, my dear are my inspiration. You and others going through similar experiences. You are loved so much and I just want to hug you and thank you for your continuous kindness and good heart. We are here for you! You are always in my prayers and in my thoughts. You have touched my family through your kind heart especially when I got to know you and Hailey better from the Advent Pkg train... muah*

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

Have any of you tried any of the cauliflower recipes - like for potatoes, or a crust?
    garbagepicker and Mich649 like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Dear Future Buddy - how do you feel about knit cotton dishcloths?
    For sure!! Can't have enough dishcloths.
    coyote00 and Mich649 like this.
    Ebates Rocks!! Shop online & get cash back...
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=4GCxUWjWWJs%3D

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

6 SB code on Twitter

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PammieD View Post
    Totally forgot stuff - hair brush (now I've got no excuse for not brushing my hair! ), Little girly scrapbooking embellishments, a book for Allexa ♥, make up remover pads (badly needed...tp hasn't been cuttinf it! ), and for the rockin' OCD lady in me, post it dispenser in the shape of a giant heart. Hilariously cute and serves a purpose (yay for function! I LOVE office supplies!)

K, pic still to come lol
    Thanks Jody for making my day
    Glad you liked it! I hunted high and low for the paperbacks you wanted but could only find the hardcover version!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Dear Armygirl,

You most certainly have every right to cry more than anyone else I know. Your constant strength and loving attitude are a wonder to me and I would have had a melt down long ago. You are not a whiner, completely opposite! You are a great source of hope and courage and you touch my heart and everyone else's every day. I will ask through prayer that the dear lord give you some reprieve, you most certainly deserve it.

I wish was there, I would pour you a bubble bath and a huge azz glass of wine.[

XOXO

QUOTE=Armygirl76;5252569]Thank you sweetie I am pretty much having the worst day ever I would take a week a case of wine and a bath tub of tears to explain but I guess we all have a load to bear sometimes just feeling very sorry for myself today and wishing that old say god never gives you more than you can handle wasn't true because he must think I am an Olympian but maybe he just gives you friends to help. I sorry to be such a whine today I am going to go sit in the corner and cry for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bluzsuz View Post
    Have any of you tried any of the cauliflower recipes - like for potatoes, or a crust?
    I bought the cauliflower, haven't gotten around to trying it... was going to try the cauliflower "breadsticks" with marinara dipping sauce... looks yummy, but I've procrastinated as it seems like a lot of work to grate the cauliflower! Let me know if you try something and how it turns out!

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Your starting to get to the good parts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    Watching Sons of Anarchy Season 4 and hubby is making nachos (extra point time LOL).
    coyote00 likes this.

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Dear Sweet Armygirl

If I could help you carry some of the hurt
    If I could go sleepless so that you would rest peacefully for one night
    If I could wipe your tears away
    If I could take your despair and crush it
    If I could share your sorrow

I would do all of it in a heartbeat

If you could bring a smile to my face
    You have
    If you could make my problems seem managble
    You have
    If you could make me laugh when I am crying
    You have
    If you could show me a better outlook on life
    You have
    If you could make me believe in miracles
    You have
    If you could pull me from the darkest corners of my mind
    You have

You have given so much and I have so much to return. Let me help you for once

Page 302 of 370 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 352 ... LastLast

Thread Information