User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by start-the-car View Post
    I PM and stacked Sunlight at KG and had no problem. I had Evette. Then I went to Guildford to do the same and the CS there told me I could not use multiple coupons from the same company. This was the short haired woman. That ment I could only use one of my 4 coupons for Sunlight. I declined.

Grrr... this woman frustrates me, this is the one I was talking about above, she's making up her own rules and even her co-workers say she gets a lot of complaints. ;( In the future if you have an issue like that please ask for management staff so they can speak to her directly while the transaction is happening.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seventhwave View Post
    Grrr... this woman frustrates me, this is the one I was talking about above, she's making up her own rules and even her co-workers say she gets a lot of complaints. ;( In the future if you have an issue like that please ask for management staff so they can speak to her directly while the transaction is happening.
    I know I should. I did question her but she explained the rules again to me. I don't like to cause a problem. I just left and will go back to KG to get another one. Hopefully they will have more stock in before sales over.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I know I should. I did question her but she explained the rules again to me. I don't like to cause a problem. I just left and will go back to KG to get another one. Hopefully they will have more stock in before sales over.
    Next time just avoid her, that's what they recommended I do. The problem with her explaining the rules is that they make NO sense to anyone but her. Even the manager looked at me funny when I explained how it had been explained to me (that I could only use ONE P&G coupon + one from another place - I explained to her that ALL of the P&G coupons are from P&G and that rule made no sense if enforced that way!).

Good luck at KG

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I went to the KG location today. I just stacked a few coupons for the Beneful food for my shelter donation. I asked about the sunlight coupons and she said no because they say one per on it (the flyer and tear pad ones). It was one of the younger girls.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I stacked the Sunlight coupons at another location in the fraser valley today....

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

So confusing lol.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Yesterday I tried to stack Sunlight at KG again with a different girl. This time I got a different reason than before for not accepting my coupons. Yet I have done it 3 separate times already this week. I went back again last night and got a different girl I've never seen before and I had no problem.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Yesterday I tried to stack Sunlight at KG again with a different girl. This time I got a different reason than before for not accepting my coupons. Yet I have done it 3 separate times already this week. I went back again last night and got a different girl I've never seen before and I had no problem.
    lol!

This makes it very difficult to plan stacking shopping trips.. I don't have time anymore to drive around to a bunch of different LD's or visit the same store a few times to try different cashiers.

Also, has anyone seen the small tubes of Olay lotion at Walmart that people are using the p&g coupons on to get them free? I've tried several locations & nobody has them. ????

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blawblaw View Post
    lol!

This makes it very difficult to plan stacking shopping trips.. I don't have time anymore to drive around to a bunch of different LD's or visit the same store a few times to try different cashiers.

Also, has anyone seen the small tubes of Olay lotion at Walmart that people are using the p&g coupons on to get them free? I've tried several locations & nobody has them. ????
    I know how you feel. This whole stacking thing is turning into a game (a bad one at that).
    I haven't seen any of the items ppl keep bragging about. The shelves are always cleared. I wouldn't doubt there are those who go everyday waiting for a restock and just buy them all in one go.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blawblaw View Post
    lol!

Now that you mention it I think I saw them at LD. At the time I thought this must be them and then completely forgot about it. Have to look into this one now.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

I know I wanted to try to get some of the trial sizes of Olay, didn't even realize until yesterday that those coupons could be used for those. I have decided instead to donate all those coupons to someone who is collecting for donations. I really hope I have no problems stacking tonight at LD...I need to get a case of diapers and some other things.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    I know how you feel. This whole stacking thing is turning into a game (a bad one at that).
    I haven't seen any of the items ppl keep bragging about. The shelves are always cleared. I wouldn't doubt there are those who go everyday waiting for a restock and just buy them all in one go.
    I agree. I read about all these deals and I rarley get in on them. I'm not complaining, well kinda. I not one of those shoppers that clears a shelf but sometimes I'd like to get a couple of something.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I try not to think about those little Olay Quench tubes....Walmart has always been cleared right out of them when I try and find them and the fact that people are buying scads of them at once ticks me off.

On another note, I stacked at King George Hwy. this morning with no problems at all. I went to the Cloverdale LD this afternoon to stack for my sister who does daycare and misses a lot of deals because stock is low by the time she gets there on Saturday. Cloverdale will accept only 4 each of any P&G coupon....which is fine, I was following all the rules. The cashier was in 'lecture' mode, though, and I now understand why that particular store isn't at the top of the list for being friendly to stackers. But I have lots of choice on location, so I'm a happy camper....

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seventhwave View Post
    I also shop at the Guildford LD and AVOID this CS lady! Do you know her name? Because I wonder if we're talking about the same person...short-hair, annoying voice... If I have to price match something and see her there, I will just go another day/time !

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

I'm still a bit confused with the changes. If the coupon says one coupon per product/purchase then we cannot use it? (like the Sunlight I was trying to stack). Or is it still just a hit/miss?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information