User Tag List

Page 277 of 449 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 275 276 277 278 279 287 327 377 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anne99 View Post
    I have never been to a coupon swap.

9:30am is early but I could definitely try, how long do these go on for? Deerfoot walmart is that in the deerfoot outlet mall? I am in the south and don't usually go that far up.

Is there anything that I need to do to prepare for this, other than bring my coupons? Any tips would be appreciated.

I have managed to collect a lot of coupons including several stacks that I don't need (oldspice, febreeze...) and a few fpc. How about gift cards and stamps do people trade for these?

Is it alright if I join you?
    It's great to have you and everyone else join. We just bring all the coupons we don't need or won't be using and it is free for all. Keep your gc and stamps for the online trade. I have to say this group is the BEST. Everyone is so generous with all the coupons and the advice. It usually takes anywhere from 1 to 2 hours, but ofcourse it depends on the group. The walmart is in the deerfoot outlet mall, just come to the Mcdonalds! I wish they have there free coffee day again
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

The swaps sound like so much fun! I work during the day but I'm hoping to make it to the next evening one!
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks, findme so much for taking the time to respond so quickly.

I actually don't have any gc or stamps to trade but I was hoping that some people would use that to trade with me for my coupons. Is that only done online?

Senior Canuck Goddess in this Household's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Anne - We don't really "trade" in the traditional sense. We just bring the coupons we don't need and let everyone pick through them to see if there's something there they need. You know the old adage - one person's trash is another person's treasure....

So who is coming tomorrow? I have a ton of coupons to throw in the pile (including lots of baby ones!)!!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I am in for the coupon swap tomorrow! Does anyone have an extra MIR for the current Quaker/Pepsi promo? I couldn't find at the Edgemont RCSS. Thanks..

Everyone welcome to come to swap tomorrow - Deerfoot Walmart in McDonalds at 9:30 am. Does anyone have any "coupon wishes"?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboots View Post
    I am in for the coupon swap tomorrow! Does anyone have an extra MIR for the current Quaker/Pepsi promo? I couldn't find at the Edgemont RCSS. Thanks..

Everyone welcome to come to swap tomorrow - Deerfoot Walmart in McDonalds at 9:30 am. Does anyone have any "coupon wishes"?
    Kitty I have an extra one, only if I can find it...I need a new brain!
    Groupon referral link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu7695632

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I have extras of the new rebate form..now pray that I roll out of bed to get to the meeting on time.
    I have no little ones to wake me up so have the leisure of late to bed, late to rise........lol!!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

. Does anyone have any "coupon wishes"?
    would be very happy to have any extras/unwanted:

1) beneful, especially the mail out ones for $5 or $3, (good on any size) and 2) would looove any extras of the Newman's sauce/dressing coupons. It's the only pasta sauce that doesn't seem to cause my digestive issues. so love it!
    3) shredded cheese or amooza
    4) VH coupons for use on a teryiaki sauce or the VH Steamers.

added: any diaper/wipes, pizza, or nutro dog food coupon from last red plum ( or other)

Also willing to do traditional trade for above items. Just PM me.

Yes, please post any wishes because I have my totally extra coupons, free for all ones, but I also have a second stash of ones that I would use but would also part with for the group. You know what I mean? maybe I have 6 of a good coupon and you have none, or you have a few but need 20 because you use it all the time. Whatever. But I wouldn't normally leave those ones in my free for all, you know?
    Last edited by kimcool; Thu, May 5th, 2011 at 07:29 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

I would even now consider driving to Red Deer or Lethbridge to stack.heck, was thinking that a quick trip to BC was in order.....lol!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I think I have a couple extra MIR's.

Coupon wishes:

1. Eggo
    2. Catelli Smart pasta or whole wheat pasta
    3. Ragu sauce
    4. Pampers (from save.ca)

I'll have my binder of extra's with me for everyone to go through

See you all tomorrow

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    I would even now consider driving to Red Deer or Lethbridge to stack.heck, was thinking that a quick trip to BC was in order.....lol!!!
    LOL I was trying to figure out a way of getting up to Red Deer as well... even considered tagging along with DH when he goes north on a business trip and have him dropping the kids and I off but not sure I could handle the 3 of them on foot for a few hours lol (or keep my sanity while I tried to stack with them underfoot)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I work tomorrow too but I am hoping to pop up there for awhile. Glad to know it will be there an hour or 2, is it ok to be late?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm a total noob to this but have some coupons I won't be able to use by the expiry date, I'd be happy if someone could use them. To let the expire just seems wasteful.

I sucessfully took advantage of the Ziploc buy 2 get $4 at WM Marlborough. They had to call 2 managers to get the coupons approved, and let me apply the overage to the rest of my order.

Yeah!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess in this Household View Post
    Anne - We don't really "trade" in the traditional sense. We just bring the coupons we don't need and let everyone pick through them to see if there's something there they need. You know the old adage - one person's trash is another person's treasure....

So who is coming tomorrow? I have a ton of coupons to throw in the pile (including lots of baby ones!)!!
    Oh!! Of course (I am new to this). Your idea is even better. I will definitely try to get out there.

Trading Score
    130 (100%)

Yeah! I'm coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diapers coupons???? pulease That's about it...see everyone in the morning

Thread Information