Thread: Big Brother 15 Pool

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Me please- if there is a seat available. I have never done a pool before though... What are the values for buy-ins? How many stamps? What value of Gift card? Scratch tickets? If I buy them they are only redeemable in Western Canada

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

we'd love to have you

either a book of stamps or a fpc or a $5 G/C, scrtach tickets should be about $5 worth too give or take just not a $1 but it could be 5x$1 etc pm me if you are unsure
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

This season of big brother is promised to be apart of the best summer ever. I wanted to talk about some of the up and coming changed that have been made this year. News alert I know a few of you still have that old superpass account still active. And beware they are still going to charge your credit card until you call real networks and cancel your subscription. First all of the biggest change this season is the fact that the live feeds are going to be on cbs.com/bigbrother. Due to the poor customer service and other issues regarding lay offs at real player the company who owns superpass CBS at the last minute had to change things up.
    BIG BROTHER Live Feeds on CBS.com:
    The BIG BROTHER Live Feeds are moving home to CBS.com. Available via subscription on a season-long or monthly basis, the Live Feeds will provide an exclusive all-access pass to the BIG BROTHER house. Fans will have access to the features they know and love – including subscriber-only web chat, four different live feeds, multiple camera angles, quad-camera view, and live stream playback – along with new features like live feed highlights, offering bookmarks of key moments in the house; the ability to rewind within live playback; Houseguest status updates; and more. For more information or to sign-up for an Early Bird Special, fans can visit: www.tbbr.us/live-feeds
    BIG BROTHER Live Feeds on Mobile Devices: In addition to watching on CBS.com, subscribers will also be able to access the BIG BROTHER Live Feeds on mobile devices by visiting cbs.com/bblivefeeds/ from their mobile browser.
    BIG BROTHER on the CBS App: iPhone and iPad users can catch up on full episodes of BIG BROTHER on the CBS App, where they will also be able follow and join the social media conversation around the show, view photos and get details on the cast. As in previous years, full-length episodes and clips will also be available on CBS.com and across select CBS Audience Network partner sites.
    CBS.com’s BIG BROTHER Live Chat: The weekly “BIG BROTHER Live Chat” web series returns with host and former BIG BROTHER Houseguest Jeff Schroeder. Every Friday, Schroeder will take questions directly from fans via BIG BROTHER Connect and interview House Guests and series experts in a live online webcast.
    CBS.com’s BIG BROTHER Memorable Moments: Fans will be treated to “BIG BROTHER Memorable Moments,” a new miniseries featuring a look back at some of the more memorable moments of the last 14 seasons.
    BIG BROTHER Social Media:
    BIG BROTHER Connect: BIG BROTHER fans can interact with one another and the show via CBS.com’s BIG BROTHER Connect social hub, which aggregates all of the social media conversations happening around the show.
    BIG BROTHER on Twitter: Fans can follow @CBSBigBrother for updates on the show; @BigBrotherScoop for exclusive production updates; and @BigBrotherHoH for messages from each week’s Head of Household.
    Flock to Unlock and the BIG BROTHER Photo Booth: Fans will have opportunities to use the power of Twitter to access exclusive photos from inside the house. New this season, the BIG BROTHER house will also feature a photo booth where House Guests will take exclusive photos to share with fans on CBS.com.
    BIG BROTHER will once again be presented on multiple platforms and on multiple nights of the week on broadcast and premium cable television:
    BIG BROTHER on The CBS Television Network: BIG BROTHER returns Wednesday, June 26 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Following the premiere, BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly – Sundays (8:00 – 9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2) and the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen will be broadcast on Wednesdays (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3).
    BIG BROTHER on TVGN: Starting this summer, TVGN (TV Guide Network) will become the exclusive television destination for BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK, a curated live feed from the BIG BROTHER house during the late-night hours. BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK will air two hours, seven nights a week (12:00-2:00 AM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning Wednesday, June 26. During its premiere week, BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK will air commercial-free on TVGN. To locate TVGN on basic cable, viewers can visit www.tvgn.tv for a channel finder.
    Last summer, BIG BROTHER experienced significant growth across platforms. The on-air social integrations – including primetime reality television’s first live Twitter vote, which gave fans the opportunity to influence components of the show in real-time – helped drive a 558% increase in social conversation over the previous season.
    Source http://cbspressexpress.com/cbs-enter.../view?id=35739
    Terms of Service: https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/k...bigbrother.com
    Peachykeen2007 and cricket22 like this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    we'd love to have you

either a book of stamps or a fpc or a $5 G/C, scrtach tickets should be about $5 worth too give or take just not a $1 but it could be 5x$1 etc pm me if you are unsure
    Perfect! I will try to mail that out tomorrow
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

The Big Brother Report

Big Brother 15 Update:
    Definitely all new house guests & some will walk in with relationships intact. But a twist will cause division & rivalry in the game. Next week, 16 houseguests, including alternates, will have their intros & "hijack" scenes shot at home & will go into sequester. Production doesn't seem to care if the finalists know about the relationship twist so its no secret like in BB6 when the game starts.
    Get ready for the season sign up for the live feeds www.tbbr.us/live-feeds

Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Road Map to the Big Brother Premiere!

by Matt Richmond on June 8, 2013

With just eighteen days left until the Big Brother 15 premiere on June 26th, all of the Big Brother pre-season activities will be beginning soon! Take a look below at the estimated dates for everything that will be happening in the coming weeks leading up to the premiere. These dates might not be 100% accurate but based on past season’s, they should be happening around the listed dates at the very least.
    Big Brother 15 Roadmap to the Premiere:
    Big Brother Media Day – June 10
    Big Brother Press Interviews – June 18
    Big Brother 15 cast revealed – June 20*
    Big Brother 15 HG enters the house – June 22*
    Big Brother Live Feeds Early Bird sale ends – June 25
    Big Brother 15 premiere on CBS – June 26 @ 8PM ET/PT
    Big Brother Live Feeds turn on – June 26 @ 9PM PT (BBT)
    Big Brother After Dark premieres on TVGN – June 27 @ 12AM ET/PT
    *Dates estimated based on past seasons’ timelines.

The Big Brother episodes schedule will feature broadcasts this season on Sundays @ 8PM ET/PT, Tuesdays @ 9PM ET/PT, and Wednesdays @ 9PM ET/PT. The Wednesday episodes will move up an hour to the 8PM timeslot starting July 17, 2013.
    Peachykeen2007 and cricket22 like this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

i cannot wait that long lol
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    let me know if your needing more rider's Anna

willing to double my chances
    ok since it is soooooooooooooooo close to the premiere I've decided this
    i will take names
    myself, peachy, lesley and anyone else who would like an extra player and to submit a 2nd contribution post in the thread and when we find out how many houseguests there will be we will fill as many 2nd spot as we can from this list below
    Anna Michele
    Peachykeen
    Lesley
    Momto2ks
    cricket
    if you want to be added and would like to submit a 2nd contribution post in the thread and for example if there are 20 houseguests we will take the first 7 on the list above and give them a 2nd houseguest
    if there are only 15 the first 3 will get the spots etc
    any questions just ask
    ps if you haven;t got your contribution in yet please get it in ASAP
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Sun, Jun 16th, 2013 at 03:46 PM.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

definitely in on a 2nd contribution - just let me know!!!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

I would be in on a second contribution too!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

The Big Brother Report

Breaking BB News: Big Brother Cast will be revealed on Thursday June 20.

Season 40 Winners At War

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

Id like to be in on the 2nd contribution too
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

just heard 16 new houseguests...... to start
    I haven't rec'd anything from Temmy and have yet to receive from momto2ks so.........
    let me know if youve sent your contribution

Participants/Contributions

1. Laurawill-$5 Tim's card
    2. Cricket22-FPC M&M'S OR Maltesers + Samples Incl. Hawaiian Tropic x2, Garnier Body, Oscar De La Renta x2, John Freida Frizz-Ease, Youth Code BB, Revitalift Miracle Blur with a $4 off cpn dec.31/13
    3. AmandaBanana-10 p Stamps
    4. Pristinefury-$5 Tim's G/C
    5. Peachykeen - $5 Chapman's
    6. tthomp47- 10 pstamps + 10 for postage
    7. MrsMer-FPC NORDICA/FPC NATREL/$2 BANCO scratch ticket/crest 3d white strips sample/Coupon Bundle incl. always, bd cheese, colgate manual, bounty, downy & advil cold & flu (spin u win)
    8. Missbee217-Book of stamps + 2x$3 scratch tickets (lucky lines, crossword)
    9. KK7 - $6 SDM G/C + 6 samples (balea face mask, jergens ultra care, 2x tylenol extra strength, 2 tresemme split remedy (shampoo & conditioner)
    10. Ottawa - $5 Tim's card + 5 samples (tums refreshers, breathe right advanced strips, Sunlight oxy action dishwasher, Garnier BB cream, John Freida frizz ease 4ml)
    11. Lesley73 - $5 SDM G/C-John Freida frizz eaze sample, 2xbreath right samples 2x tums refreshers sample & 3x $3 Zantac
    12. Momto2ks
    14.Temmy_34
    16. Anna Michele - Postage to send out winners bundles/surprise
    I will also contribute prizes to anyone who doesn't win and as many as we need to allow for both HOH and Veto prizes along the way

in for a 2nd houseguest/contribution
    Anna Michele
    Peachykeen
    Lesley
    Momto2ks
    cricket
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Wed, Jun 19th, 2013 at 12:32 PM.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Getting so excited - seeing the commercials makes me crazy!

Saw Chenbot give the tour of the house yesterday - love the decor!

cricket22 and Anna Michele like this.

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information