User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stopped in to the coop across from Walmart the other day. Had two bottles of shampoo and two containers of sliced meat for which I had coupons. Went through the til and was told "only one coupon per purchase. And no, I can't do two transactions". I tried the ol' "this is a purchase and this is a purchase and the whole thing is a transaction". No go. She stated their manager has gotten very strict with coupon use. I asked if they had been having problems with couponers and she emphatically stated YES! Anyone have light to shed on this situation?
    This thread is currently associated with: Co-op, Walmart

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

I unfortunately had the same thing happen - this week, was Oct 10th I guess...They had the kraft whole wheat macaroni reduced for quick sale(exp dec) to $1.19 from $2.19. I had a few of THEIR OWN coupons to save $5 off 5 partipating kraft products(exp Oct 11). She argued first that I couldn't use it, then said ok but only one per purchase. I had 15 boxes to use with 3 coupons. My coupon buddy was present so she said ok there's two of you so you can get 10 boxes, and use 2 coupons but NO SEPARATE SALES..WE DON'T DO THAT ANYMORE!... they also refuse ALL printable coupons... ***sigh***

jackierw
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

sorry by that I guess she meant per transaction not per purchase

Thread Information