User Tag List

Page 58 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Thanks, I haven't tried WM yet. Maybe tonight.
    I LUV COUPONS

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Hi agitator your post made me laugh I guess they wanted to say goodbye to the both of us LOL,funny we went and bought pickles too my hubby didn't want to as we have quite a few jars but I like the brand and the sale as well,I guess great minds think alike!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to start PMing as I didn't know that you could at Walmart with coupons[impressed thanks for the tip!]say hi to your wife BTW my name is Jenny,maybe our paths will cross at the mighty Walmart again!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea I'm big on the price matching, it make life easier.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

After the cashier said my total was 66 cents and she looked and sounded surprised so I said maybe you would like to coupon also and she replied in a snappy tone I DON'T EVER USE COUPONS I just said Oh to which she replied I own my own business and I don't have to coupon,which to me was funny as she told us she started at walmart April 21 st [I believe that she may own her own business] I guess she thought it was beneath her! she sure didn't look too fancy to coupon so that was a weird reply my husband makes really good money but we coupon all over town[well I do] he pays,I thought it was quite funny!
    Last edited by glenglen; Sat, May 7th, 2011 at 09:35 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by glenglen View Post
    After the cashier said my total was 66 cents and she looked and sounded surprised so I said maybe you would like to coupon also and she replied in a snappy tone I DON'T EVER USE COUPONS I just said Oh to which she replied I own my own business and I don't have to coupon,which to me was funny as she told us she started at walmart April 21 st [I believe that she may own her own business] I guess she thought it was beneath her! she sure didn't look too fancy to coupon so that was a weird reply my husband makes really good money but we coupon all over town[well I do] he pays,I thought it was quite funny!
    Wow thats crazy never had that reaction from cashiers before some other customers but not cashiers.

Mommy + Blogger = Mogger SmartMamainSaskatoon's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh, major headaches trying to stack at LD tonight. First went to 8th where I was told I can't stack any coupons that say "limit one coupon per purchase". I didn't like that new policy, so I went to Lawson, where I was told I can't stack coupons that state "Limit one coupon per purchase. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer". The lady at CS (Lawson) showed me a new memo that was given to them just recently. It seems no one really knows what to make of this memo since it is VERY vague and leaves a lot open to interpretation. Anyway, I was allowed to stack my P&G coupons at Lawson, but not at all at 8th. I fear our stacking days may be coming to an end (in Saskatoon, anyway). We shall see......

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SmartMamainSaskatoon View Post
    Oh, major headaches trying to stack at LD tonight. First went to 8th where I was told I can't stack any coupons that say "limit one coupon per purchase". I didn't like that new policy, so I went to Lawson, where I was told I can't stack coupons that state "Limit one coupon per purchase. Can not be used in conjunction with any other offer". The lady at CS (Lawson) showed me a new memo that was given to them just recently. It seems no one really knows what to make of this memo since it is VERY vague and leaves a lot open to interpretation. Anyway, I was allowed to stack my P&G coupons at Lawson, but not at all at 8th. I fear our stacking days may be coming to an end (in Saskatoon, anyway). We shall see......
    Hi did you stack diaper coupons if you did which ones thanks for all you info!
    Happy Mothers day to all the moms here in Saskatchewan.
    Last edited by glenglen; Sun, May 8th, 2011 at 01:20 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay. This explains a lot. I was at LD Lawson and I was trying to buy batteries with stacked coupons and they wouldn't let me. I thought I was doing it wrong and I was embarrased so I didn't say anything. (newbie flaws I guess). No one showed me a new memo or anything. All she said was "we are getting wise to the way people are doing things." like we have all been cheating them. I was quite upset. Thank you for the information. I feel much better.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

That's not right that someone would say this " "we are getting wise to the way people are doing things." It's LD that allows stacking and if the rules have changed they need to politely and professionally let us know.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Big hassle today at West side Wal-Mart. The cashier was trying to say I can only use 1 like coupon per transaction. I told her that’s a terrible interpretation of “one coupon per purchase”. I then pointed out to her that one of my coupons said “limit of four like coupons per customer” and “one coupon per purchase”. How could I be limited to one per transaction if I’m allowed to use four per customer? After calling over managers and others to check they let me use them. Funny thing is nothing was said about the overage and I got it all. Used 4 B2save $4 Ziploc bags and 4 $5 Gillette coupons and got all the overage. It would be nice to have some consistency.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Hopefully all the cashiers will get more training and be more consistent. I like knowing what to predict and just having an easy checkout. Right now it feels like I'm taking time to educate the cashier (if they're receptive) or doing what Agitator has to do.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow, can't believe you are having trouble at LD. I stacked on Friday and had no issues on 8th st. Used $107.25 in coupons and just paid $12.57. all full size products and a max of four of items. no problems at all.
    Did the new policy just come out because the SC cashier did not say anything.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coline<3coupons View Post
    Okay. This explains a lot. I was at LD Lawson and I was trying to buy batteries with stacked coupons and they wouldn't let me. I thought I was doing it wrong and I was embarrased so I didn't say anything. (newbie flaws I guess). No one showed me a new memo or anything. All she said was "we are getting wise to the way people are doing things." like we have all been cheating them. I was quite upset. Thank you for the information. I feel much better.

was it the blond/red head manager 40ish lady as she is always saying things like that or worse, I wrote a email a mth or so back and complained about her if so I hope you eamil LD on there site,they emailed me back and said they would look into it and thanks for bringing it to there attetion!
    Last edited by glenglen; Sun, May 8th, 2011 at 10:15 PM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Agitator View Post
    Big hassle today at West side Wal-Mart. The cashier was trying to say I can only use 1 like coupon per transaction. I told her that’s a terrible interpretation of “one coupon per purchase”. I then pointed out to her that one of my coupons said “limit of four like coupons per customer” and “one coupon per purchase”. How could I be limited to one per transaction if I’m allowed to use four per customer? After calling over managers and others to check they let me use them. Funny thing is nothing was said about the overage and I got it all. Used 4 B2save $4 Ziploc bags and 4 $5 Gillette coupons and got all the overage. It would be nice to have some consistency.
    The last 4 times we went to walmart they said the same thing, I always tell them a transaction is one completed shopping trip and I always stand my ground it also says in the coupon policy one item is a purchase not a complete shopping trip,my husband said they should train these people in coupons as they are losing man hours with manager and cashiers after manager standing discussing coupons and holding up lines it's a waste of money! every time it's the same thing.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh trouble is a brewin'! Not a regular poster, but a regular lurker. I tried to stack at the 8th location and was told I could only use 4 p and g coupons on my ENTIRE order! It was the tall balding man (manager?). So no cascade for me. No proskin razors for me. No olay for me! Totally sucked.

Page 58 of 118 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 ... LastLast

Thread Information