User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By MillieH
  • 3 Post By coley3
  • 1 Post By SarahS83

Thread: How to use the $5 gas card from the cereal promo from before?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Not sure where to post this. I tried using them at the gas station and they couldn't accept it. Since long time it sat in my wallet and they are almost expiring.

Thanks in advance,
    Teats
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I used it at Food basics. It's just a master card gift card. They enter it as 5.00 and it comes off the total. Thanks for the reminder I still have one to use up.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I used mine at SDM. I just made sure my total was exactly $5 so there'd be no need for explanations.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

go to Walmart and buy $5 walmart gift cards with them
    maple7 likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I have used mine at Sobey's, Safeway, Superstore, Walmart, Target etc. Just tell them you have a $5 pre-paid Mastercard to use. At Wal-mart you can use 3 in one transaction plus debit. That is the tills limit. Our Gas Stations won't take them either. Too easy to fraud they say. If the card doesn't work. sometimes it says declined. Just wait and try again the next time you go. Sometimes the machines are picky. I have successfully used my cards for a few years running. Probably 60 cards.
    Poirot, sweetmomma and maple7 like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Thank you for the tips! Going to try and use my 2 cards this week, before I forget about them!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Teats View Post
    Thank you for the tips! Going to try and use my 2 cards this week, before I forget about them!
    You just have to make sure that whoever rings it in, is making a payment of $5.00, not more.
    For example, if your bill is $10.00 they have to punch in payment of $5.00 on the GC (mastercard), and then you have a balance of $5 remaining to pay with whatever currency you're going to use. I had a problem where they were putting in the total $10, and just assuming the $5 GC would come off, and it would then show the remainer balance, but that does not work.
    Durham Couponer likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There's instructions for the cashier on the page that came with it. We have never been able to use the cards at gas stations because they say the card is empty (it's not), or the system won't accept it (it will)- basically it's always been a training problem or a I-don't-give-a-darn problem. I used mine at PetSmart this week in conjunction with another payment method without any problems.
    Join the Ajax Coupon Group: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/119179048289492/

Use Instacart for free credit towards your order! Earn cash in a flexible part time job! Referral code KRISTAJ961A3 https://shoppers.instacart.com/?refe...upply_referral

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Just go to any store and buy a $5 gift card with it.. timmies.. walmart.. Gt.. etc.. thats the easiest way and you don't have to worry about expiry
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Thread Information