User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

I went to the one in Sherwood Park Friday and no problem. Then on Saturday, London Center (10531 - 51st Avenue ) they had a sign posted that clearly said they would only take 4 like coupons per item. But I had no problems with my stack and wording.
    Last edited by [email protected]; Sun, May 8th, 2011 at 11:19 PM.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I'm going to SS tommorow hopeful I can still stack. Keeping my fingers crossed

Trading Score
    309 (100%)

I don't know if anyone read the " Bad stacker lady at LD " thread I posted last month. It was this location 137th st that the lady in front of me at the customer service counter was trying to get away with everything. That is why we lose these extra's. I hope it doesn't turn city wide like it did in Vancouver.

EdmontonSaver EdmontonChristine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I don't know if anyone read the " Bad stacker lady at LD " thread I posted last month. It was this location 137th st that the lady in front of me at the customer service counter was trying to get away with everything. That is why we lose these extra's. I hope it doesn't turn city wide like it did in Vancouver.
    oh so thats where it was..ugh..I wasn't rude when she told me but I certainly was upset to hear the news. I just left my stuff and went on my way, I knew that it wasnt going to be city wide yet...but it most certainly could happen, which freaks me out a lot! I try to donate as much as I can to different things and I wouldnt be able to without the stacking policy we have now I think the same goes for many of us.

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I shop at the one on Stoney Plain all the time. You can price match and stack coupons (not the brandsaver.ca ones). Don't go in the evening though as the regular evening cashier is usually difficult. She usually works all day Sat and Sunday too. I try to avoid her at all costs because she is a stickler and always reminding me of the rules. Best time to go is mornings or Thursday/Friday (her usual days off). My heart sinks when I walk in and she is unexpectedly working. Otherwise I usally have no issues while shopping there. I hope stacking stays for awhile. The news just encourages me to finish using up as many of my brandsaver inserts while I can.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Deal Hunter
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I am afraid of that happening. Don't know what I would do without couponing

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mvandekuyt View Post
    I shop at the one on Stoney Plain all the time. You can price match and stack coupons (not the brandsaver.ca ones). Don't go in the evening though as the regular evening cashier is usually difficult. She usually works all day Sat and Sunday too. I try to avoid her at all costs because she is a stickler and always reminding me of the rules. Best time to go is mornings or Thursday/Friday (her usual days off). My heart sinks when I walk in and she is unexpectedly working. Otherwise I usally have no issues while shopping there. I hope stacking stays for awhile. The news just encourages me to finish using up as many of my brandsaver inserts while I can.
    Hahaha I have to laugh because this is the London Drugs I used to goto all the time, and I stopped going because the only days I could go (the weekends) there was someone there that sounds similar that would make it such a headache I would practically get a panic attach just buying a few items, lol

Trading Score
    309 (100%)

I think the hard part is the added anxiety as you head to the till, will this go smoothly or am I going to have to defend the coupon with what I know of the companies policy.

You have figured out all your deals in your head and what you have for coupons for the things in your cart. Then all of a sudden everything has changed and you have to make a choice, take some bit of a hit or try to get out of the purchase without making it a big deal or it being an uncomfortable situation.

Anyways, that is always my worry. I have everything thought out but when everything starts to falling apart I am not sure what to do.

P.S. My mother-in-law loved the Olay basket I put together for her.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

Yikes!! This makes me angry, I hope one bad apple didnt ruin it for the rest of us. Now this aggressive person will be moving on to another LD...

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonChristine View Post
    Hahaha I have to laugh because this is the London Drugs I used to goto all the time, and I stopped going because the only days I could go (the weekends) there was someone there that sounds similar that would make it such a headache I would practically get a panic attach just buying a few items, lol
    What is the best time to go to Oliver Square? I went there last week for the first time and one of my printables was denied because it was over $3.
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mvandekuyt View Post
    What is the best time to go to Oliver Square? I went there last week for the first time and one of my printables was denied because it was over $3.
    Well as a general rule they wont take printables over $3 so its not likely anyone will accept it unfortunately, due to fraudulent prints that have been made in the past. I find its best to go there overall either just after work (4-5pm) or early morning...Since people are most often commuting at those times.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Calling all coupons users, please send in a customer service complaint if you are being told you can't price match and use a coupon for any reason listed on the coupon at an LD. Reading the LD coupon policy today and it says that the coupon policy is separate from the price matching policy so this store or its cashiers are making up there own rules and we are paying for it. They can limit quantities and I get that but saying you can't do a price match and use a coupon because of the wording cannot be combined with any other offers is so anti-coupon. Also, if you feel you are being made to feel bad shopping at a store you should say something. We all do our best to save money and follow the rules that we are told about. We shouldn't feel bad for it we should be made to feel important to the businesses we support.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EdmontonChristine View Post
    Well as a general rule they wont take printables over $3 so its not likely anyone will accept it unfortunately, due to fraudulent prints that have been made in the past. I find its best to go there overall either just after work (4-5pm) or early morning...Since people are most often commuting at those times.
    I was told this to at North LD. Do you know if it means they will not accept any one coupon with a value above 3 dollars or any combo of printables with a total value of more than 3 dollars?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I think it's any individual printed coupon over $3.

I was shown the paperwork from their HO about 2 months ago implementing this change. I haven't been back to stack since, it's just too much hassle trying to find coupons without that wording.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Well i just came from SS LD and had no problem stacking... I have 6 of 1 coupon and that was fine. About the printable, I had 1 for $5 off and i asked and she said to her knowledge there was no limit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information