User Tag List

Page 284 of 449 FirstFirst ... 184 234 274 282 283 284 285 286 294 334 384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 6729
Like Tree142Likes

Thread: Calgary Coupon Hunters *HEADS UP*

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Anyone know where I can find the coupons for yeast and shortening? I've looked at Safeway, Sobeys, RCSS, Walmart and LD and can't find any.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Cheeky... thanks! Yah, I figured water in a bucket on hardwood was bad news. I've already got my norwex mop (which doesn't use a bucket either), but the hertel sounds like a good alternative for other's reading these posts. On another note...learned this after we got new vinyl in my old house...cleaners like mr clean etc are bad for them too, they strip the coatings and wear it down faster. FYI: Watch out for cleaners with formaldyhyde in them...mr clean magic eraser, and I believe swiffer wet. I can't believe they can get away with selling some of this stuff!
    Last edited by AKE; Tue, May 10th, 2011 at 02:01 AM.

AKE
    Love Deals!
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm looking for Shoe Company Coupons...has there been any recent ones out in flyers or anything?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Well this time it was not me at any LD. I have not even been cpn shopping for this weeks flyers....... my grand daughter was so ill today that we ended up taking her to the Childrens for the second time in a month. Yet again another bladder / kidney infection so they put her on IV antibiotics....and we have to return at 9 am to have the second dose of meds administered via the iv that is still in her hand.
    Poor little thing, she is 3 and a half years old, and quite the little trooper. Barfing in the toilet a few times and with a fever.....she still manages to be smiling at night.
    I thaked her so much for not getting sick in my car.she managed to wait till we were in the bathroom.phew!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

AKE - I think there were Shoe Company coupons in the last RedPlum - 15% off?

minouchefreedom - sorry to hear about your grand daughter. Poor thing!
    SWAGBUCKS - earn Amazon GCs for searching the web!
    GROUPON- Great deals on local restaurants and services!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by minouchefreedom View Post
    Well this time it was not me at any LD. I have not even been cpn shopping for this weeks flyers....... my grand daughter was so ill today that we ended up taking her to the Childrens for the second time in a month. Yet again another bladder / kidney infection so they put her on IV antibiotics....and we have to return at 9 am to have the second dose of meds administered via the iv that is still in her hand.
    Poor little thing, she is 3 and a half years old, and quite the little trooper. Barfing in the toilet a few times and with a fever.....she still manages to be smiling at night.
    I thaked her so much for not getting sick in my car.she managed to wait till we were in the bathroom.phew!!
    Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that your granddaughter is so sick!
    I remember at that age, my niece would get urinary tract/bladder infections, one after the other. She doesn't get them much anymore (she's 6 now)...but she also now LOVES to drink water...I think that has helped!
    Anyway...hope your granddaughter feels better soon!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Children's is never a fun place to go. Sorry your granddaughter isnt feeling well. At least she knows to throw up in a toilet!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Hey guys... I am fixing my car this week... after that i have a bunch of coupons i have extra of.. when i knew the dear mom would be taken off the shelf i went to a couple stores and grabbed lots... i figured some new people would come on board and need some... after my car is fixed i would love to donate a bunch of coupons i have been collecting into a SC stationary coupon train... guess we could call it a train station lol... but i can't get to all of the trades so i am wondering... is there a stationary train?... can we make one? is this a good idea?... i don't know... totally depends on what you ladies need /want and if someone is willing to haul the train ... or would it be better to have it at a house... any ideas?
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Tue, May 10th, 2011 at 11:17 AM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AKE View Post
    I'm looking for Shoe Company Coupons...has there been any recent ones out in flyers or anything?
    There was a 10% when you spend $49.99+ in one of the last inserts (not sure which one it was). I have some extra if you need them.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

btw... for the record i never clear off pads...when i first started couponing i did take too many because i thought my family & friends would get more involved... apparently they don't mind paying full price (some are so broke it is insane.. i don't get that)... and i don't want to waste

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I love that idea. I am having trouble making the meets lately but am happy to share whatever I can and also like the idea of local and fast trades/trains.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Hey guys... I am fixing my car this week... after that i have a bunch of coupons i have extra of.. when i knew the dear mom would be taken off the shelf i went to a couple stores and grabbed lots... i figured some new people would come on board and need some... after my car is fixed i would love to donate a bunch of coupons i have been collecting into a SC stationary coupon train... guess we could call it a train station lol... but i can't get to all of the trades so i am wondering... is there a stationary train?... can we make one? is this a good idea?... i don't know... totally depends on what you ladies need /want and if someone is willing to haul the train ... or would it be better to have it at a house... any ideas?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimcool View Post
    I love that idea. I am having trouble making the meets lately but am happy to share whatever I can and also like the idea of local and fast trades/trains.
    I also have had trouble making it to coupon swaps as well. I also think a local train is a great idea! I have so many coupons to trade, especially food coupons...my sister & I eat a gluten free/vegan diet (most of the time ), so we can't use most food coupons (except rice, juice, almond milk, natural cereals, etc).

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

what is funny is i have a sis in calgary named susan with a h for the last name and she eats gf too!... but i know she isn't on here.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

what is funny is i have a sis in calgary named susan with a h for the last name and she eats gf too!... but i know she isn't on here.
    Too funny!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'd love to do that! I usually just post my extras on freecycle...

Thread Information